Second Month TTC

Aspen28

Reaction score
So feeling kind of discouraged today...and with no one to talk to and not wanting to share this private journey with the few family/friends I have I figured I would join this forum:) In 2011 I got pregnant (not trying) with a baby (who we lost in the second trimester). Than at the end of 2012 I got pregnant on the first try with my daughter (who will be turning two soon). I always felt about grateful about my fertility and quick conceptions. Now I am trying for baby #3 and I guess I thought it would happen quickly like the others...I know there are women out there who have battled with getting pregnant for years, so I feel selfish for writing this post. But today I went to take two pregnancy tests (four-5 days before period) and it was negative. It's the second month I have tried. Since my tests in the past showed up positive at that time, I'm convinced there is no chance I am pregnant even though we have been actively trying....

Any other ladies find that it takes longer to conceive with baby #2 or #3...I am such an anxious person and am starting to feel like it might take a really long time.

Wow this post is my situation almost exactly!! Got pregnant without trying in 2011 and had a MC at 11 weeks...in 2012 I then had my son without trying at all, completly a surprise...He is 2 1/2 and we are now trying...I stopped taking bc 2 months ago..all negatives since. Right now im on my tww with fingers all crossed but I agree completly, it is so discouraging. I was telling my bf the other night..spent my time trying to prevent and actually got pregnant now that im trying i cant? right with you in those feeling! hoping we get our bfp's soon!!

My DD was a surprise and I am finding it very difficult to ttc. We are now on our 4th cycle but it will happen when it's supposed to. I am also almost 7 yrs older so I'm sure it plays a role. I have found that I do not have much support from family and friends bc they are not ttc and cannot relate as to how difficult it can be. Those who know either tell me to quit trying it will happen or I should be happy I have 1 child.

Wow this post is my situation almost exactly!! Got pregnant without trying in 2011 and had a MC at 11 weeks...in 2012 I then had my son without trying at all, completly a surprise...He is 2 1/2 and we are now trying...I stopped taking bc 2 months ago..all negatives since. Right now im on my tww with fingers all crossed but I agree completly, it is so discouraging. I was telling my bf the other night..spent my time trying to prevent and actually got pregnant now that im trying i cant? right with you in those feeling! hoping we get our bfp's soon!!

I know, right! The second you start trying is when it doesn't happen...and then they tell you not to stress because that isn't going to help but once a few months go by with no positive test you can't help but stress. Took another test today (day before period) hoping for good news, but still negative:( Here's to month three!!!

My DD was a surprise and I am finding it very difficult to ttc. We are now on our 4th cycle but it will happen when it's supposed to. I am also almost 7 yrs older so I'm sure it plays a role. I have found that I do not have much support from family and friends bc they are not ttc and cannot relate as to how difficult it can be. Those who know either tell me to quit trying it will happen or I should be happy I have 1 child.

Waiting is hard :( And it's hard not to think about every month you try. Really hope you get good news soon!!

Waiting is hard :( And it's hard not to think about every month you try. Really hope you get good news soon!!

Thank you. I hope the same for you as well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->