Second pregnancy symptoms?

lesondemavie

Mama to 2 rainbows & 4 Angels
Reaction score
So this is actually my fourth pregnancy, but my first two didn’t progress past first trimester. With my Rainbow, sore boobs and nausea hit at 5 weeks and got worse from there. This time, most of the time I don’t feel pregnant at all. My sleep fragmentation is bad most nights and I’m definitely exhausted and napping which is unusual for me. Some minor twinges in my boobs and they’re definitely bigger again already. Sometimes a little gagging feeling when I eat too much, sometimes way hungry. It’s just not consistent though and so different than with my pregnancy that worked out. We track everything because of my history, so I know my hcg and progesterone are good, so the lack of symptoms isn’t from low numbers. For those of you on second plus pregnancies, did this happen to you too? Is my body just used to being pregnant now. DD is only a year old so it hasn’t been too long since I was last pg. Thanks in advance for your support.

Being tired has been my main symptom this time. Occasional sore boobs, but nothing to really complain about. Mild waves of nausea with occasional gagging while brushing my teeth. I'm quite hungry this time too!

It feels sooo different than with dd, but I had a very positive scan on Thursday. I've heard every pregnancy is different so I'm trying really hard not to compare.

This is my second too. Totally different from DD 2 years ago.

Barely sore boobs, I still feel twinges in my lower abdomen. Today I have some nausea but not like with the 1st. With DD it hit right at 5weeks. Toady I am 6w+1 I think.

I cant say if my tiredness is due to this pregnancy or changing up my gym routine. I use to get up at 330am and come home and take a 1.5hr nap then go to work. Now I get up at 6am so I think that no nap is messing me up.

I honestly do not even feel pregnant, scary because I MC at 7w+1 prior to DD 2years ago and that is how I felt, no symptoms.

I had no symptoms at all until about 7 weeks. Then the sore boobs, tiredness and nausea really hit. That’s been the same with all three of my pregnancies so far. Feel like maybe I’m coming out of the other side with this one (12+3) x

Great news flueky! Congrats!

Definitely helps to hear all your stories. I know my coworker who was hospitalized several times with her first for hg that started by 5 weeks said she wasn’t sick until 8 weeks with her second (due in October).

The exhaustion is really my only consistent symptom for now. I had to take another hour long nap today. I thought it’s just bc I’ve been sleeping poorly, but I looked back at my journal with DD and the same thing happened with her. Three weeks to that 8 week hump should hopefully fly by with good news 🤞

With my second I didn't have any symptoms at all. No tiredness, no sickness, nothing. My placenta was also at the front so didn't even feel him move til 23 weeks. I had a hard time believing I was pregnant and did have a few extra scans to settle my mind.
All pregnancies are different. Congratulations on your pregnancy and sorry to hear about your losses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->