Second rant (sorry lol!)

HarlaHorse

Reaction score
As most of yous know I don't go to school, I home school over the internet. My little sister is 14 so grade 9 and she still goes to school. Me and OH haven't been at school for ages now, I didn't even meet OH in school, he got kicked out and then like a few weeks after I met him and we got together. So anyway, someone a year above me, I don't really know her but she went up to my little sister and said 'is it true Skye's charging Reece (OH) of rape?' and Hope (little sister) was like 'NO! What the, they live together and their happy and going out.' Someone else walks up and says 'oh Hope your sisters a bitch!' Hope was like 'why?' and they go 'oh because shes charging Reece WTF!' Hope was like 'umm they live together, their happy, they've been together for a year, their fine,' and then they go 'nah man she's charging him,' Hope was like 'I think I'd know, they live with me!'

Obviously someones just making it up off the top of their head, I mean everyone in our whole town knows me and Reece are in love and happy and that hes excited, hes always got stuff on facebook about how excited and everyone knows that, so obviously because we're not there to defend the rumours or something people are finding it something to talk about? :shrug: usually I'd just laugh and think 'idiots, got nothing better to do' but this time its making me angry because literally everyone knows our relationship so someones just being stupid and OH will strangle them I swear.

Wth :huh: some people are just idiots and literally have nothing better to do! I'm sorry but at least everyone knows y'all are happy, in love, etc. So this rumor should die down pretty fast :hugs:

Hopefully it dies down, its so stupid.

I'm sure it will. Whoever started it is just going to look stupid in the end when everyone realizes it's obviously not true :winkwink:

^ Yeah thats true, I really do wonder who said it though. It'll always have me wondering :haha:

Wow. Some people seriously have no life at all.
Im sorry you, your OH & your sister all have to deal with such unnecessary drama! The person who said it is probably just stupid & jealous. You guys shouldn't even let it bother you. You & Reece are happy and in love, and that's all that matters! :hugs:

Oh Kelly I only just realised that your facebook was Kelly Bruce, wondering why I haven't seen any Kelly Williams on there lately!

Yeah well maybe it was his ex, I know she would say something like that. Oh well, who cares.

How do you do homeschool online? Is there like a site?
I'm already graduated, obviously, but considering options for baby...

People will do anything to get a rise out of others. As hard as it is to avoid, ignore it.
I'd also keep a close eye on your sister though, she could be targeted to bullying.

Oh Kelly I only just realised that your facebook was Kelly Bruce, wondering why I haven't seen any Kelly Williams on there lately!

Yeah well maybe it was his ex, I know she would say something like that. Oh well, who cares.

:haha: Yeah a lot of people were like 'wtf, who is that?'

& wow, then it definitely makes sense that she is just jealous & trying to cause problems for you. just like you said-- who cares!

:hugs:

How do you do homeschool online? Is there like a site?
I'm already graduated, obviously, but considering options for baby...

Well you have to enroll over the phone and they send out forms and you sign it, then they give you the link and an account and you do it over the net, although you have to send your assignments to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->