Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

bellablue

Mom of 2 girls 1 son 😊
Reaction score
Hello how are all you lovely mamas

Just found out we are expecting our second baby yay!

We have a 19 month old beautiful daughter

Would love to talk chat rant whatever floats our ladys boat haha

How you feeling compared to the first time around ?

Is your first a boy or girl?

What is the age diff gonna be for your two?:hugs:

Look forward to chatting and making some friends :):hugs::hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you all

When my second is born my oldest will be 2.4 yrs old due agust 15

O boy it's gonna be hot out haha

Hi :flower:

I have a 13 month old baby boy and am pregnant with my second :happydance: The age gap will be around 20 months, baby number 2 is due in July. I'd love love love to have a girlie but I suspect not as my husband's family is full of boys! Either way I'll be happy :cloud9:

I feel sick as a dog. All day long. The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm asleep! Part of me wants it to end but I think if it did I'd freak out :haha: How are you feeling?

Hi :flower:

I have a 13 month old baby boy and am pregnant with my second :happydance: The age gap will be around 20 months, baby number 2 is due in July. I'd love love love to have a girlie but I suspect not as my husband's family is full of boys! Either way I'll be happy :cloud9:

I feel sick as a dog. All day long. The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm asleep! Part of me wants it to end but I think if it did I'd freak out :haha: How are you feeling?

Hello what a little cutie he is:hugs:

Congrats to that would be so nice boy and girl we would be happy either way but a boy next would be very nice one of each lol

Aww I'm sorry you are feeling sicky are you getting morning sickness? Or all day sickness?

I was very lucky with my daughter I was never sick at all I loved being pregnant I did everything up to having her

I am only three weeks with this one and I feel good just tired at night from chasing around her all day she's very active haha def different the second time around you just can't sleep when you want right!

Be nice if we both get one of each :hugs:

Is this going to be your last one ?

Hello I have a 19 month old little girl aswell :) I'm currently 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and very nervous about having 2 LOs x

Hey,

There is going to be nearly an 11 year age gap between mine!

Not sure how my son is going to take it!!

Have a step daughter too who will be thrilled. She'll be nearly 9 so the perfect little helper on the weekend we have her!

X

Hello I have a 19 month old little girl aswell :) I'm currently 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and very nervous about having 2 LOs x

O nice congrats!

I am nervous as well my daughter and I are so close hoping she will be ok when baby comes she is a sweet girl just new worries second time around lol

Are you going to find out what your having or wait till delivery?:hugs:

Hey,

There is going to be nearly an 11 year age gap between mine!

Not sure how my son is going to take it!!

Have a step daughter too who will be thrilled. She'll be nearly 9 so the perfect little helper on the weekend we have her!

X

Hello congrats! O wow you have a perfect little helper little girls that age love baby's lucky:hugs:

I'm sure your son will come around that's sweet he was your only for so long I bet you guys are so close

Any one telling there family for christmas about expecting was thinking of doing stocking for everyone close family thinking of something cute to do not sure yet

Hello :wave:

I only found out we are expecting our second on Friday, we're excited, but i think as im mum and the main care giver, im nervous about juggling 2 small children.

I have a little boy named Aymen who is currently 2 and 3 months but will be just shy of 3 yrs old when baby is born on August 8th.

I have to say im quite tired already, infact ive just gotten up from a 2 hr afternoon nap whilst Aymen napped...i think this might become quite common in the next 8 months to follow. :haha:

Just for changes sake, a little girl would be nice but a second boy would be wonderful, ill be grateful for whatever sex as long as they just arrive healthy and happy.

Hows everyone keeping?

Im hoping MS doesnt make such an appearance this time round, it was a killer last time.

Congrats to all.

xxx

He Bellablue, great to see you here again.

I'm so worried about having the nausea and looking after my toddler at the same time. She's running everywhere now and wanting me to join in with her games, but I can't imagine I'll be much good when (if) the nausea kicks in. :(

JJ

Hi!

We are expecting our second around 22nd July. Our Son will have just turned 5 years old by then.

Finding it alot harder this time due to morning sickness (well, all day sickness). I had none whatsoever with our first so this has taken me by surprise!

Boobs have gone huge already this time.

L x

Hello :wave:

I only found out we are expecting our second on Friday, we're excited, but i think as im mum and the main care giver, im nervous about juggling 2 small children.

I have a little boy named Aymen who is currently 2 and 3 months but will be just shy of 3 yrs old when baby is born on August 8th.

I have to say im quite tired already, infact ive just gotten up from a 2 hr afternoon nap whilst Aymen napped...i think this might become quite common in the next 8 months to follow. :haha:

Just for changes sake, a little girl would be nice but a second boy would be wonderful, ill be grateful for whatever sex as long as they just arrive healthy and happy.

Hows everyone keeping?

Im hoping MS doesnt make such an appearance this time round, it was a killer last time.

Congrats to all.

xxx

HELLO THERE AND CONGRATS!! I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT 4 DAYS AGO VERY EXCITING BUT I AS WELL AM THE MAIN CAREGIVER STAY AT HOME MOM I DO HAVE A AMAZON STORE I SHIP THINGS DAILY SO IM ALWAYS ON THE GO AND HAVE A GOOD ROUTINE GOING BUT 2 LITTLE ONES IS WAY DIFFRENT THEN ONE! LOL

HEALTHY AND HAPPY NINE MONTHS TO YOU HUN:hugs:

I am expecting me second on the 25th July.

I am so tired this time round and a lot more crampy.

Omg lellow congratulations x

Hello, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 9 months so they will be about 17 months apart. I am pretty nervous to have 2 under 2!

This time around is about the same as before. I didn't have MS with my son and I haven't had it yet this time. I just feel really tired. I try to take naps when my son naps in the afternoon, otherwise, I fall asleep by 8pm!

He Bellablue, great to see you here again.

I'm so worried about having the nausea and looking after my toddler at the same time. She's running everywhere now and wanting me to join in with her games, but I can't imagine I'll be much good when (if) the nausea kicks in. :(

JJ

Hello hun yay so awesome we are preggo again at same time:flower:

i know how you feel my daughter is so active i just pray i dont have a sicky pregnancy i had a awesome pregnancy with my first i never was sick and did everything never had morning sickness at all that would be great if this one was the same to!

so far just tired at the end of day caring for a active toddler:haha:

wishing you happy healthy nine months hun:hugs:

Hi!

We are expecting our second around 22nd July. Our Son will have just turned 5 years old by then.

Finding it alot harder this time due to morning sickness (well, all day sickness). I had none whatsoever with our first so this has taken me by surprise!

Boobs have gone huge already this time.

L x

hello hun o wow i was like that with my first to

hoping you feel better soon def tuffer when you cant just go lay down:hugs:

happy healthy nine months to you

Hello, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 9 months so they will be about 17 months apart. I am pretty nervous to have 2 under 2!

This time around is about the same as before. I didn't have MS with my son and I haven't had it yet this time. I just feel really tired. I try to take naps when my son naps in the afternoon, otherwise, I fall asleep by 8pm!

congrats! o wow thats awesome no MS!:hugs:

they say 2 under two isnt bad cause there both in diapers so routine doesnt really change awww hes a cutie!!!
:hugs:

Hi ladies!

My daughter just turned six years old so she will be six when the baby is born.
This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day :)

Hi ladies!

My daughter just turned six years old so she will be six when the baby is born.
This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day :)

JsMom - looks like we have a similar age gap. My first appt is 17th Dec. Be great to hear how things go and how your eldest deals with things! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"