Second time mums... when did you start showing?

Bonnie11

Where's the Stork?
Reaction score
Title says it all really! I'm 7 weeks gone and have been struggling to do up my jeans since week 5! I've bitten the bullet and dig out my maternity jeans but feel a bit ridiculous wearing them this early! I know it's not baby, just bloating but is anyone else in their mat stuff this early?

I was in maternity work trousers at 8 weeks. My regular trousers were a bit tight anyway but I was really struggling with them being so uncomfortable quite early on. The bloating is real even if baby is only tiny and low. Best to keep as comfy as possible.

Title says it all really! I'm 7 weeks gone and have been struggling to do up my jeans since week 5! I've bitten the bullet and dig out my maternity jeans but feel a bit ridiculous wearing them this early! I know it's not baby, just bloating but is anyone else in their mat stuff this early?

I'm the same! I feel MASSIVE! my jeans hurt to keep buttoned up already and I'm already in my comfy bras:blush: my tshirt
s feel tighter too because my boobs are huge. I had my husband in the attic trying to hunt down my maternity clothes but can't find them yet. I can't see me holding out for too much longer though.:nope:

I showed pretty much straight away with my second!

My tummy changed shape at about 5 weeks too and I'm a big person, now I'm 10 weeks in certain outfits I look about the same as I did at 6 months the first time! I can't really believe it and part of my brain keeps telling me I've just put on loads of weight! But now we're telling people I'm less embarrassed :p

Congratulations! I had to dig out my pregnancy wardrobe at 6 weeks along with my second-born. It was rough. I felt silly, too, but you've gotta be comfy!

I'm 7 and half weeks and have an obviously round 'bump' already. I can't do up my jeans properly and can't suck it in.

I'll admit I wore my maternity jeans one day last week and have already stopped wearing all of my regular jeans except my "fat pants" which I now wear in public because I'm not ready to tell everyone we're expecting. I'm already a rounder girl but baby bloat is really screwing me over this time already!

Oh thank god it's not just me! We aren't really telling anyone yet but it's getting harder to cover up! Sure people will start guessing soon, but I feel better I'm not the only one struggling to do up clothes this early. Didn't buy any may jeans till about 14 weeks last time around! X

Under pressure just realised we are bang on the same dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->