Second Trimester Losses - Now Open

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Experiencing a loss at any point in a pregnancy is upsetting and can be a very overwhelming. In an effort to expand the forum and cater for all areas of pregnancy (even sections we hope we never have to visit), we have opened 'Second Trimester Losses'.

Experiencing a loss in the second trimester is no easy trial. This forum is a place to talk and get support during this difficult time.

Regards,
The BnB Team

Oooh thankyou for creating this section :) I never felt like i fitted in the miscarriage section, or the stillbirth section, so this is the perfect place to come to find support :) x

Thank you so much. I never thought that I belonged in the misscarriage section either as it was 16 weeks when I lost my baby. I still feel that he was fully developed at this stage but didnt belong in the still birth section. I'll be looking for comfort and support soon in the second tri loss section.

thank you for creating this <3

Thank you. I would never be able to label a second trimester loss as Miscarriage knowing full well its giving birth or post under Neonatal deat as Maeve was not full term, its nice to have a room of our own to come to.
:hugs:

I have two children a girl 12 and a boy 7.
After trying for more children, for 4 years I was pleased to find I was pregnant, but last week at 21 weeks and 4 day pregnant I gave birth to my little boy. Because I was under 23 weeks medical staff would not help me keep the baby, and if he was born alive they would let him die.
I feel I was treated very poor by medical staff and to bad to go into but have been left with lots of questions about trying for more children. I now its early to think of this, I am not trying to replace my baby but fill the void left in my heart.
Is there anyone out there who has had a simliar experance.

:hugs:
Thats so sad, I am so sorry for you.
I urge you to complain. Please feel free to PM me, happy to help where ever I can.
xxxx

So glad I stumbled acrossed this website yesterday ... It has already helped me so much, reading others stories like mine... I too do NOT feel as if I had a "miscarriage".. My lil Emma was born at 19.4 weeks and she was a beautiful perfect lil girl, not what I imagine a early miscarriage would look like.. I have been apart from my Emma for 5 days now and I can not image how I am going on without her.. Each day that passes I feel she is drifting further and further away and I can't stop that... I am so trying to cling to every lil thing to keep her close to me, even the annoying syptoms you go thru after having a baby, when I notice my body is starting to feel better that even makes me sad cuz I feel like even my body is pushing me to get past this and I don't want to even think about that right now... My doctor asked me if this consumes my day, I just laughed and said "who doesn't think that way?" So, I'm just praying for peace & comfort, hopefully one day it will come see me.... ~ Love my Emma Gail with all my heart & soul~

So glad I stumbled acrossed this website yesterday ... It has already helped me so much, reading others stories like mine... I too do NOT feel as if I had a "miscarriage".. My lil Emma was born at 19.4 weeks and she was a beautiful perfect lil girl, not what I imagine a early miscarriage would look like.. I have been apart from my Emma for 5 days now and I can not image how I am going on without her.. Each day that passes I feel she is drifting further and further away and I can't stop that... I am so trying to cling to every lil thing to keep her close to me, even the annoying syptoms you go thru after having a baby, when I notice my body is starting to feel better that even makes me sad cuz I feel like even my body is pushing me to get past this and I don't want to even think about that right now... My doctor asked me if this consumes my day, I just laughed and said "who doesn't think that way?" So, I'm just praying for peace & comfort, hopefully one day it will come see me.... ~ Love my Emma Gail with all my heart & soul~

I am so sorry, I feel the exact same way. I started to feel stronger then 2 days ago I found out my little peanut was girl I have 3 boys and this pregnancy was a total accident for us I am 40 :cry: My little sweet Ava. I long for her each day. If you ever need to talk I am here, please know that :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thank you for this forum, it helps so much

I have two children a girl 12 and a boy 7.
After trying for more children, for 4 years I was pleased to find I was pregnant, but last week at 21 weeks and 4 day pregnant I gave birth to my little boy. Because I was under 23 weeks medical staff would not help me keep the baby, and if he was born alive they would let him die.
I feel I was treated very poor by medical staff and to bad to go into but have been left with lots of questions about trying for more children. I now its early to think of this, I am not trying to replace my baby but fill the void left in my heart.
Is there anyone out there who has had a simliar experance.

Yea Its been a week that I lost my baby boy I want answers im so confused :(.the staff also treated me poorly gave me no hope . I also feel the need of becoming pregnant again since that was my first time being pregnant and I felt ready being 25 I felt so ready ,I had all these hopes and dreams that just came to an end without knowing why..jayvian will always be my first and he will always be in my heart. I just hope god bless me with a sister or brother for my lil angel .

Hi ladies,
I lost my baby at 18 weeks and now heartbroken. I really dont think I can get over this soon at the same time I am really impationt to try for another one but I learnt MC in 2 tri is usually to do with some health problem which for me is more than likely as I have hear shap womb (I came to know this in week 5). I am 33 and this was my first pregnancy. I feel guilty, ashamed, failed and sad. my water seemed to be broken in the week of 17 so there was no fluid around the bady. I will see my doctore in 2 month to let me know about the reasons of this loss. do you know anyone who has simillar condition to me. hope this does not happen to any woman. it is hard.

Hi ladies,
I lost my baby at 18 weeks and now heartbroken. I really dont think I can get over this soon at the same time I am really impationt to try for another one but I learnt MC in 2 tri is usually to do with some health problem which for me is more than likely as I have hear shap womb (I came to know this in week 5). I am 33 and this was my first pregnancy. I feel guilty, ashamed, failed and sad. my water seemed to be broken in the week of 17 so there was no fluid around the bady. I will see my doctore in 2 month to let me know about the reasons of this loss. do you know anyone who has simillar condition to me. hope this does not happen to any woman. it is hard.

I am so so deeply sorry for your loss:cry::cry::cry: I lost my Ava at 18 and a half weeks in March, I gave birth to her in my bathroom. We buried Ava on 3/11/2011. It's been 6 months and just now I am feeling a bit stronger. I think this pain just gets manageable for me there is no getting over it :cry:
They think my loss was chromosomal . I am so sorry you have to go through this I know it's agony. If you need a friend or to talk I am here XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: If you look down from where you posted there are other forums on losses also :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If you are in the UK and wish to raise awareness around pregnancy loss along with raising funds for the Miscarriage Association please join us.

The walks are taking place at midnight 14th October in to the early hours of 15th October which is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day.
We are still looking for people to organise walks - which I will guide you through, and join walks we currently have organised. This is a UK event though if you wish to set up walks elsewhere our webpage may help you with that. Please message me for details.

The walks are organised by those who have experienced pregnancy loss and wish to raise funds for the Miscarriage Association and not by the MA though they are fully supportive of this event.

We also have a number of bidegradable angel balloons with seed cards (baby breath or forget me not) available for sponsorship if you wish to remember your baby they will be set off at the Birmingham Walk. The walk is not just about fundraising but an opportunity for those who have experienced baby loss to come together and remember those babies gone too soon along with raising awareness.

I just joined. I've never been a part of any sort of "forum".. But .. I think I'm doing this right?

Is this where I post about my experience? Don't know. Here it goes. I just had a miscarriage, I was 16 weeks pregnant and it was very horrific. Honestly,
I'm just very sad about everything and feel extremely guilty for not taking better care of myself. I really just want my little baby back. I never wanted to get pregnant in the first place, but now I find this is a very difficult thing to cope with. I've got a longing I know I can't satisfy.. Just wondering how other people deal with it. I miss my little baby.

Hi honey I am so sorry for your loss we are all here for you, whatever you need. I gave birth to twin girls at 23weeks in June, coming to terms with losing them is the hardest thing I have ever done, but, with time, it does become a little bit easier to deal with.
If you look a bit further down on the second tri losses page you will see you can start a new thread, you will probably get more responses doing that, I don't think many people see this thread. Just give me a shout if you need help working out where to post

Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->