Secret Life

L

Leah_xx

WHo all watched Secret life last night?
ANyways i saw that Adrian is going to lose the baby,
some of the girls in teen pregnancy found the articles.
Do you think they are actually going to make her lose the baby?

What is it :o?

Sounds interesting what is about?

Thats what I've read on TV guide channel and spoiler sites. I guess ABC was being criticized that they were glamorizing teen pregnancy too much with everything going so well for Amy and Adrian so they needed to throw something like that in to show that its not always rainbows and unicorns when it comes to teen pregnancy.

Oh wow that is crazy
but its true. pregnancies arent that easy and fun

I am going to be crying that whole episode!!!! If she doesn't lose the baby, the baby could maybe have something wrong that could be even more life changing and permint. either way its sooo sad :(

I dont want adrian to lose her baby why does she have to lose her baby? :brat: i dont want to watch it but i probably will watch that episode but why does she have to lose the baby :cry:

yeah just watched last nights one. and all the signs point towards her losing the baby in all the preview clips.
either that or its going to have serious health problems and be on life support or something.

In the past few weeks I've watched all the episodes of all the series haha

Oh and season 4 is being broadcast a week after season 3 ends (as in a week break then start agian)

i forgot where i read it but her baby is going to be stillborn

is it just me? or is anyone against adrian losing her baby? i just hate story lines that end up like that

It's a heartbreaking storyline. But on the surface the whole thing with the house, wedding, baby happy happy seems a bit too unrealistic in my opinion. This is sad but it's showing the audience things that can happen that you don't expect. I mean it's a controvertial subject to put on a teen program but its educating aswell.

https://www.tvguide.com/News/Secret-Life-Baby-1033507.aspx?rss=breakingnews

Don't really watch the show but...
Lose as in baby passes? :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583