Secret Life

Its probably my mommy mode turning on but i just think adrain had come along way for this to happen to her kwim? but yes i also know what you mean about it being abit unrealistic but couldnt they have done something like her changing her mind and choosing adoption or her and ben getting divorced or something?

and aparrently their relationship gets stronger and im assuming in season 4 they may ttc

and aparrently their relationship gets stronger and im assuming in season 4 they may ttc

I read in spoilers that their relationship gets weak right after the birth and Adrian meets a new guy. :shrug:

I've seen a few episodes (but I'm not really into it, but my sister watches it) and I heard and read that she's going to lose the baby. It's not a surprise -- that show is nothing but DRAMA, and apparently, now that everything is going "perfect" in everyone's lives, they have to do something to ruin it, because happiness doesn't last long.

It's dumb. :nope:

yeah just watched last nights one. and all the signs point towards her losing the baby in all the preview clips.
either that or its going to have serious health problems and be on life support or something.

In the past few weeks I've watched all the episodes of all the series haha

Oh and season 4 is being broadcast a week after season 3 ends (as in a week break then start agian)

Sorry just popped over to America have we?

yeah just watched last nights one. and all the signs point towards her losing the baby in all the preview clips.
either that or its going to have serious health problems and be on life support or something.

Oh and season 4 is being broadcast a week after season 3 ends (as in a week break then start agian)

Yeah Anna, you got a problem with that?!?! Haha.

Yes, yes I do.

And I don't know what the programme is but I think its kinda good they are showing it, as long as they do it sensitively and realistically. Its heartbreaking but its life and it does happen :(

Yes, yes I do.

And I don't know what the programme is but I think its kinda good they are showing it, as long as they do it sensitively and realistically. Its heartbreaking but its life and it does happen :(

Well you'll be pleased to know I'll be back in the UK this fine evening for a delightful chat with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->