• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Secret Life

L

Leah_xx

Secret Life just made me bawlll my eyes out..
I just still cant believe what just happened.

omg so sad!! :[ everyone showed up with presents and stuff! that was the sadest episode ever.

It was sad.
I dont want to say what happened and spoil it for the ppl who have yet to watch it.
Desi Ill PM you

Was way too sad =( I know its just a show but it really disturbed me.

Then Don't read this Rome haha!!!!!!

I was trying to hold back my tears the whole time. I am so mad that they made Adrian and Ben lose their baby! It was soooo sad!! Stupid show! I know it was fake but I still wanted to go through the screen and hug her! I couldn't even imagine going through that.

Ok now on a better note. I think Grace and Grant will stay together, Maddison and Jack will stay together, Ben and Adrian will go through a really rough patch but still end up together and maybe even consider having another baby later on, and I think Ricky and Amy will end up getting married and moving away to where Ricky will be going to college. I also think that Amy's Dad and Grace's Mom will end up together. OH and I think the bus lady is using Tom for a place to stay and money..What does everyone else think?

I really dont like when tv shows do things involving babies dying/being murdered or late term abortions or other like things. I guess its not really fair because no matter what topic you will find people sensitive to it but I just think that any parent must cringe when they see a child pass away be it still born or foul play which must make up a large portion of the viewing population.

I really dont like when tv shows do things involving babies dying/being murdered or late term abortions or other like things. I guess its not really fair because no matter what topic you will find people sensitive to it but I just think that any parent must cringe when they see a child pass away be it still born or foul play which must make up a large portion of the viewing population.

I don't like it either, but I like how they didn't them look perfect (having a home, going to school, great parents, married, no problems) it shows that anything can happen. It will be intresting to see how the show goes on and how everyone handles it. Especially with Ben and Adrian being married.

I watched it. Normally, I don't cry during movies, shows, etc. but that made me cry! :cry:

They did it because they made everything seem so perfect and that nothing bad could happen. ABC family was being criticized for glamorizing teenage pregnancy (the marriage, house, etc) so they had to throw in a curve ball.

yeah Cari I read that somewhere or someone on here told me that.
thats what i told my younger sister when she freaked out.

Is there any way of posting me a link to watch the episodes? I haven't even finished watching season 1 yet I really enjoyed it! but being in the UK its stopped, I think =S
___XO

They did it because they made everything seem so perfect and that nothing bad could happen. ABC family was being criticized for glamorizing teenage pregnancy (the marriage, house, etc) so they had to throw in a curve ball.

They could have done something like..make the baby come early and there be a lot of drama that way, or that there was something wrong with the baby like down syndrome or something. Dunno, its just so sad. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"