** Secret Santa Card Swap - Address Reminder **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho:xmas6:

There are only 6 days left to register for the Secret Santa card swap so anyone who would like to do it please add your name to the sticky thread at the top and send me a PM with your real name and address and whether you're able to post abroad or not.

I notice from my Santa Spreadsheet that I am still awaiting addresses from the following Grotto lovers:

Emmy1987
Honey08
Sparkle05
Chezziepie

I made a list and checked it twice, but if I have missed your name off the list and you haven't sent your address then please do so too:xmas6:

I messaged you yesterday Santa hope you got it ok. Didn't include but I am happy to post abroad :) x

Can i join to do this? what do i have to do?

:flower:

Hi Santa my address will be changing soon, when are you sending out the pms so I know to get it in on time?

Can i join to do this? what do i have to do?

:flower:

Of course you are welcome to join in. There is a sticky thread up at the very top of the Grotto page with all the details. Just add yourself on the thread and send me a PM with your real name, address and whether you are able to post abroad or not.

Hi Santa my address will be changing soon, when are you sending out the pms so I know to get it in on time?

Hello Dizzydoll the PM's will be sent out on the 10th November so just PM me your new address whenever you can and I will make a note that you are moving soon.

I am still waiting for addresses of the members on the front page. Can you please let me have them as I'm going to sit with the elves to match up the pairs and if I don't have the addresses I'm afraid you will get left out.

If anyone is friends with any of the people on the list then you might let them know too in case they don't see the thread.

Thank you:xmas6:

Please keep this thread bumped up as much as possible so we can get the last addresses in and start getting everyone matched up. Thank you:xmas6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back