Secret Santa chat thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I thought we could have a secret Santa chat thread like last year :xmas9:

I should be going out to buy mine today!

Need to find time next week to wrap ans post mine. Got the girls shows next week so a manic week x

Braved the crowds and bought my secret santa present! Feeling organised now :happydance:

3 things were delivered yesterday and bought an extra 2 things. I hope I've chose right! My SS is almost the opposite of me lol.

Is there a post by deadline. I've got everything and it's wrapped I just need to get to a post office (hopefully Thursday)

X

It will be the last post dates for Christmas. They are on the original post for the secret santa participants :)

I know exactly what I am getting for mine! Just need to find the time to get it :haha:
Will be going shopping the weekend to finish off for the boys so may grab it then.
Exciting!!

Got mine but working like mad at the moment, I want a quiet minute to sit and wrap it. I used to love wrapping, it was the biggest part of the gift giving - these days I seem to throw paper in the general direction and hope for the best!!

Mine is all packaged up ready for sending now :D

Got to get mine posted. Working out best (and cheaper) way to do it.

X

Wrapped my secret santa presents today! Need to find something to send them in now!

I'm wrapped and looking for something secure for posting too...!

I've found something, just need to go out and post it now but I'm not venturing out in this rain :haha::rain:

I'm hopefully going to post mine this weekend. Fingers crossed SS likes them!

Are we all waiting until xmas day to open?

I think I may wait this year. I don't usually x

Mine has just arrived! :happydance: Thank you! I shall keep it under the tree until Christmas :xmas12:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"