Section is booked!!

Cuffy

Mum to 1 Expecting Twins
Reaction score
Well after a right to do at the hospital yesterday I have my delivery date for the babies they will, all being well, be joining us on Friday 25 November. DS was born on a Friday so it seems a good day for me lol.

Very excited and feeling better now I know where I'm heading but have so much to organise! My boys are going to have to fend for themselves luckily mil, neighbours and friends are happy to keep an eye on them for me!

Any reminders gladly received as I know I'll forget something important!

That's great news!! I am so happy for you!! There are quite a few sets of twins being born over the next few weeks. It's so exciting!! I agree with you about Fridays. My daughter was born on a Friday and my twins will be born on a Friday too!!:happydance:

Yeah to getting a date.:flower:

Not long to go now, good luck for next Friday. xxx

Yey! Can't wait! 5 more sleeps for me! Although pains are getting more intense Eck. Stay in babies! You think you will make it a week?

I was pretty sure the kids were happy where they are but now I'm not so sure think my body has really had enough!

Oh dear! I want to make it to
Next week, buy sometimes I don't think I Will. You ok?

Oh great news! I was so excited when I got my section date! Even though my waters broke 5 days before my scheduled date, lol! Hope all goes amazingly! Take some straws so you can drink easily when lying down, and peppermint tea bags, really helps with the bloated feeling after the section! And lots of comfy high waisted, dark coloured knickers, you need to be comfy, also (sorry for tmi) there will be a lot of blood coming out after with any birth so will actually stain your knickers, take lots of maternity pads with you too. And an extra pillow! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->