mummof1

Reaction score
Pic darkened a bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 89
Yup defo see something, good luck :) x

The only problem is I believed I was only 3 DPO.
The only reason I took it is because hubby and I planned on meeting friends for drinks and my paranoid mind always wonders what IF I ovulated early so I always have a stash of ICs to ease my mind.

I saw a line come up right away and I thought no this can't be right ! So I wanted to see what you ladies think! Dodgy test ?

If you're only 3dpo, definitely a dodgy test!

Ya I'm pretty sure I am.. I started getting ovulation symptoms cycle day 8 but I didn't take an OPK until cycle day 11 and it looked almost positive then cycle day 13 and 14 were deffo positive .
So those cant lie? I couldn't have ovulated right after my period and then got positive OPKS mid cycle right?

If your if doubt, don't drink. I can see a line but I had a lot of issues with false positives on internet cheapies. I look for ward to see your next test x

Thanks !
I'll probably wait until I believe I'm around 10 DPO

Something catching my eye hun try a frer? X

I ended up taking another IC , same line I'll post it later .... It doesn't really look pink so I'm thinking it's a weird evap on both!
I just wanted to clear my mind of that off chance I ovulated super early but maybe ICs aren't the best for that ! I'm debating a better test just to stop that thought lol then I can wait until closer to expected AF

Here's the other one I said I would post .
Weird eh ?
Maybe it's a bad batch of ICs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 41
I can see a line on both of them! Must be evaps if you only 3 dpo but think id still go get a FRER. You could have O'd early, did you get a negative after your last positive OPK? x

After my last positive OPK I got a fainter line but not quite negative ..
I took a dollar store and it was bfn so yah those ICs must have terrible evaps !
I'm excited to test this weekend when I'll be closer to AF due date !
Thanks ladies

Those bloody ICS drive me mad last cycle I had 5 positives which were all fake, v pink too, shop test the next day was negative as were ICS then 3 days after I got a real bfp on a Morrison's test sadly a cp but those ICS I wonder if its worth me buying anymore after that! Xx

I agree it's almost worth the money on the FRERs that you know work properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->