see anything

Yes, I see a faint line when I zoom in. Good luck :)

I do see a faint line! Good luck!

Keep posting your pictures in this thread , makes it easier to keep up with your tests. I see you've made 3 accounts last couple of days. I do see something faint on this test tho.

Did the bleeding stop that you were having? Where are you in your cycle now 20dpo??

Keep posting your pictures in this thread , makes it easier to keep up with your tests. I see you've made 3 accounts last couple of days. I do see something faint on this test tho.

Did the bleeding stop that you were having? Where are you in your cycle now 20dpo??
Yes it as stopped and I’m 19dpo you was close

I've noticed this is well, very hard to keep up with all the tests in all the different threads. @Bevziibubble already asked them to stop making new test threads.

You’ve seen all me tests I’ve put up so far have the lines improved?
Are you sure you're 19 DPO, or are you 19 days after your last period?

You’ve seen all me tests I’ve put up so far have the lines improved?
This is the only 1 I see a line on. Looks like a shadow line. But could just be the pic. It's kinda blurry. I hope they darken up soon. They should be pretty dark by now.

Hope they start to get darker!! GL

:dust:

why you ask that
At 19 DPO there should be a dark 2nd line. I also asked because of your previous posts and want to make sure you're not confused with how many DPO you are.

I can see something but agree with @Kiwiberry that at 19dpo I’d think it would be a lot darker than that. Fx’d for you!

Not to worry you but with the bleeding you had with clots and your tests all looking negative but the 1 I can see the line on. Also lines not progressing it might be a sign something not right if you are indeed pregnant. Maybe call your Obgyn see if they will do blood work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->