see ya first tri (why am i sad about this?)

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
well folks, these are my last few days in the first trimester... FOREVER!!!

this is our last baby: nice to never deal with the crappy first tri again, but i will also never again experience the excitement of seeing those two lines on a test, tellling my husband of a new baby, the fun of announcing the pregnancy to family and friends, etc.

im happy and sad at the same time!!!!

see you all in second tri soon

I know what you mean! This baby (as long as all goes well) will be our final baby as well. No longer having to pee on a stick to see those two lines. No more obsessing on when to have sex. No more announcing of friends and family (though I still have to with this one. still waiting until closer to Dec 5th/6th or until Christmas day not sure yet). Still it's the last time. It's bitter sweet.

Congrats on making it to 2nd trimester!

My husband will be getting snipped. It's safer. Only way my tubes will get tied is if by some chance I end up having a C-section. Hey you're in there tie them then. Otherwise it's better for the guy to get snipped.

i plan on always being able to have a baby but ofcourse, if push comes to shove and its for my health, ill have to do something about it. otherwise, at most ill be having 5 babies. this is my first and im not planning on getting pregnant again right away as this one was a surprise! and a miracle! the increase in blood volume from my surprise pregnancy healed me of my anemia/iron deficiency that i had so severely for years(and recently tried treating it but was getting nearly no where). i now have healthy blood levels according to my tests and nutritionist visit and havent taken my anemia meds since because of it! such a miracle baby. i thank them and ill be seeing you in second tri in just 8 days!

I'll be moving to 2nd Tri soon... another week or so. See you on the other side ;)

I believe for my health and age this might be our last baby. Hubby would like one more but well see what happens. Dr. is already advising to be last baby too since I have gestational diabetes and the risk factors with that plus age = high risk. :(

We'll see what happens though.

Are you guys getting your tubes tied or something? :(

Ha heck no. My husband can get his stuff taken care of.
But three is definitely all I can mentally, physically, and financially handle, so this is it for us!

See all of you fine ladies in second tri! :) woohoo

My husband will be getting snipped. It's safer. Only way my tubes will get tied is if by some chance I end up having a C-section. Hey you're in there tie them then. Otherwise it's better for the guy to get snipped.

Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->