seeing things or really something there?

MrsW1985

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Morning ladies wondering if you can have a look and give your honest opinion, is there something a there or am I clutching at straws?

Attachments

• IMAG1368.jpg
    IMAG1368.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 95
Something is definitely catching my eye. Test again tomorrow - fingers crossed it's the start of your bfp!

i think i see the beginning of a bfp id retest tomoz

I see it too, not sure if there is color. Retest tomorrow! Good luck. I hope it's the start of your bfp!

So I tested again this morning with fmu on an frer and a white line came up, I've never had this before on one of them, does this count as a :BFP:?

I would have junebaby08 but I'll have to wait till I take another test in the next couple of days as I pulled it part cos there was to much glare, dropped the test strip and my dog came through and grabbed it and started chewing on it...........

Here is this morning's test with fmu, I can't see a line in the photo no matter what angle Itake it but dh and I can definitely see something in person.

Attachments

• IMAG1370.jpg
    IMAG1370.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 31
I can't see it but did see it on the first test. I've heard of people getting positives on the walmart cheapies first so fingers crossed! How did the walmart one dry?

I can't see it but did see it on the first test. I've heard of people getting positives on the walmart cheapies first so fingers crossed! How did the walmart one dry?

The Wal-Mart one dried still with the very very faint something, I'll keep on testing over the next few days but I don't have any Wal-Mart ones left as I bought them on holidays when I was in Hawaii (I live in Australia) I have ic's left and I bought some more frer ones today, time will tell I guess. Dh is so excited, I really hope this is our lucky cycle!!

Too excited for you can't wait to see the new test...I keep getting faint on the Walmart ones but I don't know if it's evap..it dries with a line

Too excited for you can't wait to see the new test...I keep getting faint on the Walmart ones but I don't know if it's evap..it dries with a line

It's such an exciting time to think it may all be happening but yet Still have not not get to far ahead of ourselves in case they are just evaps.

This one is from tonight just before dinner. Once again pretty sure I see something!!??

Attachments

• IMAG1373.jpg
    IMAG1373.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2015-09-13-19-32-31_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-19-32-31_1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members