seeking a TTC/TWW buddy!

MissInked

TTC after ectopic
Reaction score
I'm currently on 2 dpo and looking for a buddy to wait with who is close to the same time! I drive myself and my SO crazy every month so I am hoping to find someone to obsess with :)

I had symptoms early by like 2dpo..im trying to convince myself I wasnt just ss. When do you plan to test

Last month was my first month trying and I started testing at 10dpo and drove myself crazy with each BFN. I am going to TRY to wait this time until like 14dpo but I don't know if I will make it that long lol. I am trying to write some of my symptoms off so far because last month I made everything a symptom lol. Right now I am just soooo hungry all the time which is unusual for me.
My first two pregnancies were "accidents" and unexpected so I never really paid attention to symptoms which makes it harder to symptom spot haha

What about you?

I'm 4 dp "o" mine was HCG trigger shot on the 8th, so should have been about 36 hours later when I had my IUI. So I am 4 dp IUI. Have a cold, which I have read could be a symptom of EPF (Early Pregnancy Factor). So I am excited. Go in for progesterone check in 3 days. I took an HPT and showed positive due to the trigger shot, gonna take em everyother day to see if the line gets darker. I don't have the patience for the doc to tell me. While I know its not diffinitive, I can't help myself!! Good luck to you!!:thumbup:

Well since about 2dpo I have had symptoms. They have pretty much subsided, but have included headaches, tiredness, dizzy, hungry, moody, crampy, bb twinges. Im probably missing some stuff but thats majority that I can think of off the top of my head.

I was just realizing you were in the tww but posted it ttc, thats probably why you didnt get alot of replies, if that matters. See you over in the tww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->