seeking advise

Tulip77

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,I'm Tulip. I have trying to conceive for many years which only resulted in a miscarriage & gave me more heartache. I have PCOS & have completed all tests to have ivf treatment. But doctor has advised me to lose weight (10kgs) and then I can start ivf treatment right away. Now can I ask u lovely people what advise u hv for me. I am trying hard to lose weight which doesn't seem to shift. Dr adv with PCOS its very tough to lose weight but am trying...I feel as though my dream to have this lil' miracle for the

Hiya Hun, if you really need to lose weight then i think don't do it too drastically, just make really small changes, not all at once.
Meals such as pasta, potato's are really filling and low fat, as long as the potions are reasonable then you can make some good meals out of those if you fancy it.
Don't completely ditch all the choccies though :winkwink:

I wish you all the best and lots of babydust :hugs:
:dust::dust:

I'm not sure your doctor's request is reasonable. You are right, it *is* very hard to lose weight with PCOS... Perhaps you should seek the advice of an endocrinologist. Maybe they could help with the hormonal issues that interfere with losing weight.

I don't really have much advice on this topic... maybe there is a good book out there for women with PCOS who want to lose weight. Anyone else know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->