Ewan NO!
Ewan leave Daisy alone
Daisy doesnt want a cuddle
Stop poking/stroking/ hitting Daisy
don't touch
leave it alone
what are you doing?
stop turning all the lights on.

he is very independant at the moment and has huge tantrums if you do something he wanted to do him self.
Mum mum got a telling off for lifting him out of the car!! he got back in and came out him self!!

Yes my daughter is a barrel of laughs. I forget to mention her newest thing, when MIL comes into the room she will no longer say hello nana or hello Carol but instead says hello women

:rofl:
It is worse, and I dont know where she got it but just the other day I said come on time to change your diaper. I asked her do you have pee pee or kaki and she looks at me dead serious and says "ass, shit bum mommy." I did not know what to do, I had to turn and laugh because in a way it was adorable, but at the same time I could not let her see me laugh because I was trying to explain that those are bad words.
She had decided lately that she does not want to use the potty, but also does not want to keep her diaper on if she has peed or pooped. Just yesterday morning DH and I are laying in bed and I hear her say I do pee pee and she her straining to poop. A few minutes later a diaper just misses my head and I am thinking OMG she threw a diaper full of poop at me, so I checked and nothing in there but pee so I was relieved. I then look at her to get another diaper on her when I realize she has poop all over her bed and stuck to the bottom of her foot and she just thought it was a riot.
Late last week we let her go without a diaper all day hoping she would alert us she has to pee or poop like she normally does. Through out the day I would randomly have her sit on the potty, a few times she went and hid in the kitchen and peed on the floor. Finally I decided to take a chair in the bathroom and take the potty top seat off and put it on our toilet. I had her sit there for a good 20 mins and I heard the phone ringing and had MIL sit with her because she had just said she has to pee. Right after I left she took herself off the toilet went and hid behind a chair and yelled to me she had peed. I swear she knew what she was doing.

Well I've only just started but already it's

- Kaya stop that
- Kaya get off the stairs
- Kaya get out of the cupboard
- Kaya be careful
- Kaya get off of that
- Kaya don't touch the computer

She's only 11 months, so who knows what I'll be saying a year from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->