Seen movement

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Was sat with feet on table after dinner and I seen my top move around my belly button I was like :shock: 'look' .... she did it again so I pulled my top up and the little moo stopped!!! :hissy:

Yeah, if only they could move on cue, that would be great!

Oooh oooh! :happydance:

Wait till she's plastering you on the inside! :rofl:

They always stop when you look! or when you get the OH to feel, they won't move until they look away!

Yer lol she always did that to my OH at one point! Worst bit was I wasn't sure if it was me going mad lol

HeHe she was having a private conversation with her mommy, it wasn't for anyone else to see :)

:hugs: How Cool! I think that is what I look forward to the most some day....

:shock: I cant beleive you are already calling your Daughter a Little Moo... :rofl:

It looks weird doesn't it?

They always stop when you tell someone to look - Make you look like a liar. Ky still does that to me now, little punk!

Aww Wobbles .. thats great .. how exciting!!

:shock: I cant beleive you are already calling your Daughter a Little Moo... :rofl:
You say 'yet' in not so much of a surprise lol :lol:
It looks weird doesn't it?

They always stop when you tell someone to look - Make you look like a liar. Ky still does that to me now, little punk!
^ Love it, bless :lol:

I seen it bare skin a couple of hours ago it made me feel all gooeyyyyy :rofl: that was amazing :baby:

Aww bless
It used to freak Ant out!!!
I used to love being in the bath and seeing my belly ripple, now it ripples for other reasons:rofl:

How cool, thats great. Mine would always stop the moment I called my OH over, lol, but at night was when all the action started. Hubby and I would lay there and feel them moving about.

Glad your seeing movements now, they are fab :D

x

Thats amazing Wobbles, i cant wait to get to this stage again. I think its lovely for Daddies as well cos they can feel LO one then.

My OH seen it sort of before but because she did it so low I didn't ... can't see much of my toes anymore :rofl:

This is by far the best thing i love about pregnancy so far :) My babys a little acrobat in there lol x

my kicks have gotten remarkably stronger in the past few days and DH can hear them by putting his ear up to my belly but still cant see them--when can u typically see them==although sometimes i wonder if i might be seeing them or if im just hoping lol

DH and i have set a date for 2:45 am for when the action really starts lol--- or at least thats when he was kicking about like an acrobat like carlybaby said--- so maybe we'll get some more tonight lol ---who needs sleep anyway eh ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->