Self confidence

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
i have lost almost all my baby weight but since going on the pill i am permanently bloated and it is getting me down and i feel so horrible about myself :(

i need to tone up
i need to lose a little more weight
i need to try and get these stretchies to fade as much as possible
i need to learn to like my new body

My foties-0038.jpg
My foties-0039.jpg
My foties-0040.jpg

sorry for the moan girls xx

last bump picture SP_A0873.jpg

4 weeks after baby S5003025.JPG

14 weeks after baby My foties-0038.jpg

you look absolutely fine to me chick. as for the stretchies, they aint too bad and i know you shoudnt but sunbeds do wonders for them!! i have a few and they have faded to nothing

you look absolutely fine to me chick. as for the stretchies, they aint too bad and i know you shoudnt but sunbeds do wonders for them!! i have a few and they have faded to nothing

i go on the beds for 12 mins once a week, sometimes twice. i have to admit they have faded a hell of a lot but still get me down so much xx

I think you look fab miss! don't be so down on yourself.....x

you look fab hun.... xxx you shud be one happy bunny.... my stretchies r like the m25 motorway lol xx

you look great hun!! tonnes thinner and more toned than i was even before i got pregnant!! and just think, they're war wounds from having your lovely little boy! and my OH always tells me they're tiger stripes!!

But you really look great! I think you're snapping back into shape very quickly!

I think you look great, sweets. :hugs: A certain person I know has had a lot of trouble shifting baby weight, a year on and she still looks pregnant (Mind you, I think she gave up after a while....) you look fab already!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->