Self employed and struggling

mrsed

Reaction score
Hello everyone- I don't usually start threads but I'm really struggling at the moment.
I'm a self employed music teacher so I go around schools giving lessons and also run some bands and do private lessons in the evenings. I have nobody to cover for me if I'm ill and I obviously don't get paid if I don't do the work. I'm exhausted by lunchtime everyday and I really can't think of a solution to allow myself some rest and get all my work done. I also can't afford to have the time off. I don't want pupils thinking I'm unreliable if I cancel multiple lessons.
Any suggestions?!

I hear you hun I'm self employed as a childminder and I'm the same if I don't work I don't get paid and I'm finding it really hard to get through the day. I'm just taking each day at a time and looking forward to the glowing phase lol xxxx

It's almost passed. Mrsed just try and take naps little and often when you can. During my lunch break when I was pregnant with my son I use to take a nap in my car. Set an alarm though and use sunscreen if you burn easily. It should pass soon though, not much longer then you'll both be glowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->