Self referral to midwife?

How exciting! I don’t get my scan date till I go for my booking appointment 9th May

Yea im a bit confused i havnt even got a date for booking appointment yet x

We are like this too. It's changed since having DD! I self referred online twice and they didn't receive my referrals. They did it over the phone eventually. I then got a scan date about a week later max, for the 12 week NT scan. I then got a call from a midwife and it sounded as if she received my online referral but I may have just been confused, I was half asleep when I spoke to her lol
Anyway, if you don't hear from them soon then call them

Oh wow X I can't remember of the top of my head will have to check when I get home X got my consultant appointment on 27th July X How did your midwife appointment go :)

I knew it would be the same day lol!
I have to see my consultant the same day due to health issues. My midwife was so lovely! Was in there over an hour just laughing and talking with her!

Awe I'm glad your midwife went well :) X Just want my scan now am so inpatient!

Very anxious about it too guess coz I haven't seen baby yet, keep worrying that there won't be a heartbeat or something, I know I'm being silly

I knew it would be the same day lol!
I have to see my consultant the same day due to health issues. My midwife was so lovely! Was in there over an hour just laughing and talking with her!

Scan tomorrow!! Woo hoo so excited! !!

Me either! It’s scary that we are due the same day going of lmp and scan dates fell the exact same day!

I referred myself to a midwife and heard back within a week

It went really well am 13 weeks 1 day due 6th December :) am gonna scan pics later X How did yours go hun :)

Ahh your a day ahead of me!!
Mine went brill my dates were exactly right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"