Semen Analysis ~ Exciting yet Nervous Day

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by augustluvers, Jun 6, 2011.

1. augustluvers

augustluvers LTTC #1

Well...

My husband goes in today for his semen analysis. It's a little nerve wrecking but I'm praying that all is good and ok. Doctor said that we should hear back between today and tomorrow morning. It's only 7:28am here and my husbands appointment isn't until 10:30am... I found myself awake most of the night :haha:

Yet, I'm excited because I got my first HIGH reading on my CB Fertility Monitor. :happydance: Now I just can't wait until it says peak!!! Guess my Clomid is actually working this time around :happydance:

Anyway, I just really needing someone to tell about this. As none of my friends or family really know that we are TTC and going through clomid and rounds of fertility meds. So Thankx for listening/reading haha

:hugs:

Augustluver

2. leahjones

leahjones Well-Known Member

omg thats so unfair my hubby went in for his test 2 weeks ago this wednesday and they said his results would take 2-3 weeks. the wait has been agonising and my OH is doing his nut in as hes scared of what the results will say,

3. Wonderbetts

Wonderbetts Member

Hi Augustluver,

Good luck with the analysis! We had ours last week - the initial results weren't great but we're due to go back and get the full analysis soon!

I'm afraid I havent got my head round it enough yet to advise but wanted to wish you luck!

xx

4. augustluvers

augustluvers LTTC #1

Leahjones ~ oh no, that's horrible!!! I think that is crazy, they say then need the sample of semen within an hour of it being collected in order to do the test, so it's not like they let the semen sit for days before they can get to it. Our receptionist at the Fertility Center said that since our appointment was early in the morning, that we would get our results the same day or the following. But if it takes longer, I'll go crazy. LOL But I pray that your husbands results come back ok. I know it's hard on them whether they admit it or not.

Wonderbetts ~ :hugs: I pray and hope that your full analysis is better then the initial.

AFM ~ I just hope that I understand what ever results they give us. :wacko:

5. m3mommy

m3mommy expecting #2 :)

Good luck!!!!