Well we've been talking about it a lot and we've started NTNP... I feel a bit stuck in limbo because we're not properly trying, but at the same time it's not like we're waiting either!!! Planning to start trying properly October/November, but if something happens before then We worked out our budget last night using an average weekly wage for DH and it looks like we have a LOT more left over than we thought...so we're working hard to keep our spending down and push our savings up!!! Also looking to potentially move into a new apartment soon, but our 6 month contract ends in November and then the next will end in May...so we either have to do it pretty quick, or wait until mid next year!! Everything's going pretty good, so it's just up to the both of us, DH is ready to start trying properly whenever...I'm just stuck with some minor nervousness about actually TTC!!!! Anyway, just thought I should let you girls know...I think for the moment I'll probably linger between WTT and TTC - it's scary and new over there and I'll miss my little WTT haven!!! Hope that's okay.