Semi-graduating...

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Well we've been talking about it a lot and we've started NTNP... I feel a bit stuck in limbo because we're not properly trying, but at the same time it's not like we're waiting either!!! Planning to start trying properly October/November, but if something happens before then :happydance:

We worked out our budget last night using an average weekly wage for DH and it looks like we have a LOT more left over than we thought...so we're working hard to keep our spending down and push our savings up!!! :thumbup:

Also looking to potentially move into a new apartment soon, but our 6 month contract ends in November and then the next will end in May...so we either have to do it pretty quick, or wait until mid next year!! :shrug:

Everything's going pretty good, so it's just up to the both of us, DH is ready to start trying properly whenever...I'm just stuck with some minor nervousness about actually TTC!!!! :baby:

Anyway, just thought I should let you girls know...I think for the moment I'll probably linger between WTT and TTC - it's scary and new over there and I'll miss my little WTT haven!!! :lol: Hope that's okay.

Thanks girls! :) We're really excited, we've made a budget and we're organising the house. I'm also throwing myself into all my crafty stuff, busy organising my desk right now!!! :happydance:

Save save save!
Thats what we started doing, and it's the smartest thing we've done.
Incase of any out of no where bills, you don't wanna be stuck not eating!
As long as you do it the smart way, and only spend what you have to, things will all come together!

Yeah, precisely!! :) We have found out we can afford the new apartment we are looking at AND the current one we're in!!! :shock: We have been wasting SO much money, it's unbelievable!!!

We're both really excited now we've realised though, because if we pay attention to what we're spending, we're gonna have a nice amount to get through Christmas (visiting the UK) and enough to buy some nice baby stuff when the time comes. :)

Ahh everything sounds so positive, well done on the saving front!!! :D

And congratulations on moving up to NTNP, Good Luck! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Awww good luck with ntnp! Well done on the saving, that's great :thumbup: x

Thank you!!! :)

We're both excited!! Though DH doesn't want to get a BFP for a few months so we can have lots of 'practice' :lol:

Congrats :) is all your immigration stuff going ok?

Please show me where I have being trying to start these so called dramas. I think your search will be fruitless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->