Sending out Hope..

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Im now 29 weeks and few days pregnant with a baby boy due March 23rd. I had a Miscarrage around 6 weeks in Feb 2009. Then found out i was pregnant with this little boy in July. I must admit i have been a huge worrier. As the mc has mad me even more on edge, but i wanted to send you all hope and know it can happen, you can go on to have a wonderful healthy pregnancy. So please dont give up hope.

Sending much love and :hugs: and :dust:

Butting in to also add some hope....After 6 yrs trying and 2 m/c I had a little girl in OCT..

I was terrified through my pregnancy, had bleeding and never ever thought I'D be where I am today, it does happen ladies and your fears are natural but try and stay positive...

Wishing you lovely ladies all the luck in the world and lots of healthy babies x

Just to add a little hope from me too - I had a mc at 17w 5 Days in Feb 09, went on to conceive in August 09 and am now 21 weeks. I have bled from week 5 - week 15 followed by discharge to week 18 when everything settled down. Scan at 20 weeks shows all is fine and bubs is kicking away happily.

Was a nervous wreck from the day I found out and only now starting to relax slightly x

It was discovered that bleeding etc was caused by loss of a twin

Try and keep positive and wishing all a very healthy, trouble free and as far as possible a worry free pregnancy x

Me 2. I lost my 1st at 7 weeks , this was a surprise pregnancy as we where not trying but very loved. Didnt try again as i felt i wasnt ready but 2 years later i had a routine scan which showed i had pcos and that my tubes where damaged. Had a lap and dye a year ago november and was told that both my tubes where blocked at the top and the bottom and that i would never ever conceive and if i did then it would be ectopic. I ws gutted and went on the ivf waiting list and we decided we would stop using as i had never actually tried. 14 months after this horrible news. Im now 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I conceived naturally,didnt even treat the pcos. Pregnancy has been hard and i have bled and spotted red. But things seem to be going well.

Never give up hope

So pleased for you littleblonde, bet you can't wait to meet your baby - not long now.

Just to add a little hope from me too - I had a mc at 17w 5 Days in Feb 09, went on to conceive in August 09 and am now 21 weeks. I have bled from week 5 - week 15 followed by discharge to week 18 when everything settled down. Scan at 20 weeks shows all is fine and bubs is kicking away happily.

Was a nervous wreck from the day I found out and only now starting to relax slightly x

Try and keep positive and wishing all a very healthy, trouble free and as far as possible a worry free pregnancy x

sorry about your previous loss, i hope you dont think im being at all rude, but did they give you a reason about why misscarrages happen in the second trimester? im 16 weeks 2 days, and terriffed as i bled after sex at 14 weeks, i also had a m/c at 6 weeks so im very scared! i expect to see blood all the time, such a hard time xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las78

sorry about your previous loss, i hope you dont think im being at all rude, but did they give you a reason about why misscarrages happen in the second trimester? im 16 weeks 2 days, and terriffed as i bled after sex at 14 weeks, i also had a m/c at 6 weeks so im very scared! i expect to see blood all the time, such a hard time xx

No reason hun, we decided not to go for a post mortem as couldn't bare the thought of it and we had one healthy child together so were not overly concerned of genetic disorders. I wouldn't worry too much hun, as my bleeding started at 10 weeks and there was a haematoma under my womb which would have had some impact, I was threatening for ages before it actually happened.
Try not to worry about the bleed after sex hun it can be quite common as the cervix is softer they say. I know it's hard but try not to worry - have everything crossed for you x

I'd like to add hope too i had a mc at 10 weeks may 2007 and only conceived sept/oct 09 not nearly 18 weeks so good things do happen to those who wait i am a born worrier but arnt we all x x x

Hey hun,
I wanted to say that it is very normal to get slight spotting or even a light light bleed after sex. As your cervix is more sensative. :hugs: sorry to hear about your loss btw. I'v had a few times after sex where i had spotting and all is fine and well with baby.

hey thanks hun :) im sorry about yours 2

well it happend nearly 2 weeks ago now and ive been fine since *says hopefully*

just nervous about the big 20 week scan lol x

not to long for you now. Im sure all is fine. When it happened to me i freaked out. Mentioned it to my OB and she said it was completely normal and dont worry about it. Unless it continues for days or something crazy like that. Being a little rough i suppose :haha:

:hugs: hope your 20 weeks scan goes wonderfully. Do you plan on finding out if its a boy or girl?

yes i want to find out hopefully that will give me something positive to obsess about lol.
i also have a midwife appointment on wednesday to listen in on HB and im reeeeally nervous, so scared they wont hear anything!

hows your pregnancy going? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"