Sending out Hope..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Tink1o5, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

Im now 29 weeks and few days pregnant with a baby boy due March 23rd. I had a Miscarrage around 6 weeks in Feb 2009. Then found out i was pregnant with this little boy in July. I must admit i have been a huge worrier. As the mc has mad me even more on edge, but i wanted to send you all hope and know it can happen, you can go on to have a wonderful healthy pregnancy. So please dont give up hope.

Sending much love and :hugs: and :dust:

2. sparkle_1979

sparkle_1979 Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009

Butting in to also add some hope....After 6 yrs trying and 2 m/c I had a little girl in OCT..

I was terrified through my pregnancy, had bleeding and never ever thought I'D be where I am today, it does happen ladies and your fears are natural but try and stay positive...

Wishing you lovely ladies all the luck in the world and lots of healthy babies x

3. Las78

Las78 Mum to 3 beautiful girls

Just to add a little hope from me too - I had a mc at 17w 5 Days in Feb 09, went on to conceive in August 09 and am now 21 weeks. I have bled from week 5 - week 15 followed by discharge to week 18 when everything settled down. Scan at 20 weeks shows all is fine and bubs is kicking away happily.

Was a nervous wreck from the day I found out and only now starting to relax slightly x

It was discovered that bleeding etc was caused by loss of a twin

Try and keep positive and wishing all a very healthy, trouble free and as far as possible a worry free pregnancy x

4. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

Me 2. I lost my 1st at 7 weeks , this was a surprise pregnancy as we where not trying but very loved. Didnt try again as i felt i wasnt ready but 2 years later i had a routine scan which showed i had pcos and that my tubes where damaged. Had a lap and dye a year ago november and was told that both my tubes where blocked at the top and the bottom and that i would never ever conceive and if i did then it would be ectopic. I ws gutted and went on the ivf waiting list and we decided we would stop using as i had never actually tried. 14 months after this horrible news. Im now 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I conceived naturally,didnt even treat the pcos. Pregnancy has been hard and i have bled and spotted red. But things seem to be going well.

Never give up hope

5. Las78

So pleased for you littleblonde, bet you can't wait to meet your baby - not long now.

6. lauralora

lauralora Well-Known Member

sorry about your previous loss, i hope you dont think im being at all rude, but did they give you a reason about why misscarrages happen in the second trimester? im 16 weeks 2 days, and terriffed as i bled after sex at 14 weeks, i also had a m/c at 6 weeks so im very scared! i expect to see blood all the time, such a hard time xx

7. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

Thanks. Im super nervous but i cant wait.

8. Las78

No reason hun, we decided not to go for a post mortem as couldn't bare the thought of it and we had one healthy child together so were not overly concerned of genetic disorders. I wouldn't worry too much hun, as my bleeding started at 10 weeks and there was a haematoma under my womb which would have had some impact, I was threatening for ages before it actually happened.
    Try not to worry about the bleed after sex hun it can be quite common as the cervix is softer they say. I know it's hard but try not to worry - have everything crossed for you x

9. mememe84

mememe84 Well-Known Member

I'd like to add hope too i had a mc at 10 weeks may 2007 and only conceived sept/oct 09 not nearly 18 weeks so good things do happen to those who wait i am a born worrier but arnt we all x x x

10. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

Hey hun,
    I wanted to say that it is very normal to get slight spotting or even a light light bleed after sex. As your cervix is more sensative. :hugs: sorry to hear about your loss btw. I'v had a few times after sex where i had spotting and all is fine and well with baby.

11. lauralora

hey thanks hun :) im sorry about yours 2

well it happend nearly 2 weeks ago now and ive been fine since *says hopefully*

just nervous about the big 20 week scan lol x

12. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

not to long for you now. Im sure all is fine. When it happened to me i freaked out. Mentioned it to my OB and she said it was completely normal and dont worry about it. Unless it continues for days or something crazy like that. Being a little rough i suppose :haha:

:hugs: hope your 20 weeks scan goes wonderfully. Do you plan on finding out if its a boy or girl?

13. lauralora

yes i want to find out hopefully that will give me something positive to obsess about lol.
    i also have a midwife appointment on wednesday to listen in on HB and im reeeeally nervous, so scared they wont hear anything!

hows your pregnancy going? x