Sent home from work today!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lil_Baby_Boo, May 21, 2007.

1. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

Naughty Sciatica has been really bad over the weekend.

On Sunday night my leg was just going from underneath me and kept having to grab something to stop me falling!

It was really bad today in work and could not get comfy on my chair, a few times I got up had to stop myself falling! At lunch I was on my way out with two women i work with and it happened again......Luckly they managed to get me before I met with the pavement (there was nothing for me to grab hold of!) I was advised (well made to) stay at home until Its better. My work friends wouldn't even let me go and tidy my desk...its nice to know they care. Its just the feeling helpless I don't like! :cry:

I start my physio on tomorrow....but have a feeling its going to get worse before it gets better. I'm ment to be going on holiday next week :hissy:

One thing that has cheered me up is.....I saw boo bahh kick out for the first time today, it was nice watching my tummy go 'pop'...'pop!'

2. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: take it easy and enjoy your holiday

3. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

Bless ya, sam.
    Enjoy your rest! My dr is sending me to see someone about my pains too. I cant get out of bed some days :( Congrats on seeing boobah pushing his way out your tummy, I have had that for around 2 weeks now and I have to say it's so great! :) Baby Nicky is a right lil mover in there. :)
    Take it easy girly.

4. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

have a great holiday!!!!

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Awww sweetie :hugs:

You rest up as much as poss for now x

6. KX

KX Well-Known Member

:hugs: Join me, get signed off!x