September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
:wave:

I was just wondering how you and your LO's are all doing? I can't beleive our LO's are over 6 months old now! What's your LO doing? I have a lazy baby who shows no interest in anything at all :rofl:

Early babies and late babies that went in to october more than welcome in.

Our August Mummy;

22nd - Leedsforever and her daughter Courtney

Introducing the September mommies, we have;

1st - Lylas_Mummy and her little girl

2nd - Sparky0207 and her daughter Lucy

3rd - Hotsexymum and her son Harry
3rd - Ladymilly and her son Jack

4th - Vicky2806 and her son Finlay

7th - Gemlou and her son Thomas

8th - Bec L and her daughter Poppy

10th - Ani and her little boy

11th - xHx and her daughter Olivia

16th - KeeleyKat and her son Elliott
16th - Moonmuffin and her daughter Kathryn

17th - Charlie07 and her daughter Gabbi

19th - Donna79x and her daughter Rihanna Paige
19th - Taperjeangirl and her daughter Daisy

19th - The_Hug and her son Jack

22nd - Sarah88 and her daughter Savannah
22nd - Heavenx and her daughter Sophia

24th - Emma_27 and her daughter Ellie

25th - Moomin_troll and her son Zane

27th - xLisax and her little boy Max

28th - Thelilbump and my princess Emilia

29th - Angie0235 and her daughter Kathryn
29th - Wendino and her daughter Helena

29th - Jackiea85 and her son Joseph

October babies;

4th - Ema and her son Jacob

:hi: I know its gone sooo fast! Max is lazy when it comes to sitting up and crawling, he hasnt quite got the fact that you cant launch yourself backwards and not get hurt! :dohh:, he is however saying mum,mum and dada and basically standing on his own :happydance::happydance:

And dont you just love the way they are getting there own little personalities now, my mornings are started with a Max whos upside down in his cot, giggling away to himself...i love it :cloud9:

Hows your LO doing?
xxx

aww it sounds like he's doing well. Bet your so proud! How are you finidng it all yourself? Used to mommyhood now?

My daughter's fine thanks :happydance: She's just grasped sitting up completly unaided and can do about 15 minutes or so before toppling now and tbh she only topples because she's stretching too far for a toy or has got too excitied! She's so lazy though, she doesn't roll, stand, pick herself up when on her tummy or anythin lol! She can do it though, she's rolled on to her front a couple of times so no issues she just simply a lazy girl :blush:

Oh bless her, she sounds like a right lil character! Dont you find that its gone so quickly tho? I cant believe they are over half a year already...my pregnancy dragged sooo much, but as soon as he arrived its been full speed ahead!!

I love being a mum though, dont get me wrong, it is hard work sometimes, but so totally worth it!! How are you finding everything?!

xxx

Gabbi started crawling yesterday, she's been on all fours for ages and thought she'd never make a move. She loves standing up, rolling, she active, so she keeps on my toes. No wonder I'm shattered by the end of the day. Very vocal when she wants to be, screams, not loud, but think she loves the sound of her own voice, but the last 2 days, waking in the morning, we are met with babababababababababababababa, over and over again. Better than screaming!

Me, well I'm ok, I have tired days, good days and bad, luckily, mostly good and even better now the weather is picking up!

Its crazy, I cant believe lucy will be 8 months old next week! Time to start planning another... lol

Lucy can sit up on her own and will happily play sat up for ages. She is desperately trying to crawl, she gets her knees under and lifts her body up but as soon as she puts her knees forward to move, her arms go backwards like she is trying to fly!! :rofl:

She says dada but just laughs her head off when we say mama to her so guessing she dont wanna say that one!

:wave:!

Daisy kind of gatecrashed September! She was supposed to be October!

She is on all fours rocking back and forward getting mega frustrated with herself! She's also just started walking abit in her walker, it's quite funny to watch her little face!

Her favourite way to move around a room though is to shuffle along on her bum! I think she has found this easiest out of everything so is just sticking with it!
Also, Daddy has started walking her around the house so now this is all she wants to do!

Still no teeth yet! Gummy bear forever! She is so fab, I can't remember what it was like before she was here!

Hope all you September Mummies are all fine! :hugs:

Rihanna is doing great thanks. Can't believe how fast the last 7 n half months have gone. Im sooooo proud.
She can sit on her own for ages now unaided and play, no interest in crawling lol! Shes enjoying the easy life I think.
She can stand on her own now holding onto furniture for 10 mins + bless her. Growing up so quickly. Starts nursery full time on Tuesday :-( boo hissy
She had sprouted her bottom 2 teeth all of a sudden last week.... now it REALLY hurts when she bites my finger :) OUCHIE.

Glad to hear how all our LO's are coming along & hope all you yummy mummies are doing good too xx

Helena is doing great, except today she had a mega allergic reaction to Aveeno sunscreen!! :( :(
She has 2 bottom teeth and likes to bite me.
She now says "Baba" ...over and over and over :rofl: I would hate to hear a convo between her and Gabbi :rofl:
She can sit alone, crawl and has just started standing last week. :sob: She is growing up too fast, I don't think she likes being a baby :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VnJCokP5k

I'm glad someone finally made a September Mum thread!! :D

Blimey it has gone fast asnt it lol

well now zane.....
he says mamma all the time specialy when hes fallen over lol
has got his 2 first teeth thru and more are coming.
eating 3 meals a day and replaced bottles
sits up still wobbles lol
hes startin to crawl (hasnt managed to move his arms with his legs yet haha)
Hes been holding his own bottle now since he was 5 months
the list goes on and on lol i love watching him grow

EDIT:Zanes bday is 25th September :D

Thomas is doing great..

8 teeth, can sit unaided, doesn't crawl yet but takes an interest in everything especially ladies :rofl:

Wow it's flown by! Kathryn can sit unaided, rock on all 4's and can pull herself around the room with her arms. She likes to stand up holding on to the edge of the playpen and side step all the way around in the thing. She's super happy friendly and vocal (says mama and baba and ahhh all the time) and loves to play, so different from the little lump she used to be, I can't believe she's 7 and a half months already! She also hates being fed purees but loves little finger foods like yogurt melts and melt in your mouth gerber corn puff cheese sticks. Haha she's just such a little person now! No teethe yet, but been teething forever!

Yay September babies!

Wow, everyones little ones are doing so well :) Beautiful babies.

I'm glad this thread was started too. Maybe, now that the original thread has gone which had everyones birth dates, the opening poster could edit the first post and put our babies birth dates in it???? :blush: just a thought :)

Not bin on for ages - glad this thread has bin started ( i must update photo think its about three months old lol!)

Finlay has no teeth although has bin teething for ages and i can feel some ready to come.
He sits unaided for about 10 mins is really strong on his legs
he can shuffle along floor but has nt quite got the hang ov crawling yet
can say baba mama dada but was very please his first words were mama lol
LOVES hius junperoo its the best thing av eva bought
has a bottle in morn and one at night and three meals in the day

am lovin still bein off work gonna take a year off its so good watchin them develop an do new things every day wish I did nt have to go bak to work XXX

Wow, everyones little ones are doing so well :) Beautiful babies.

I'm glad this thread was started too. Maybe, now that the original thread has gone which had everyones birth dates, the opening poster could edit the first post and put our babies birth dates in it???? :blush: just a thought :)

i will come back and go through the posts. have only got 1 hand free at mo so would be difficult to do now, LO asleep on me lol!

aww you are all doing so well :happydance: it's really good to hear where everyone's LO's are up to.

we finally have a tooth through. it's cut all the way just needs to rise.
Millie will sit for ages unaided now and happily plays with her toys it's so cute!
showing a little more interest in tummy time/crawling but not sure if she will or not.
she's vocal, lots of long ooooooooooo and aaaarrrrrrss but no words.

she's the cutest little thing, i can't beleive how fast she's growing up!

wendino and vicky please can you just confirm your LO's date of birth for me please...don't wanna put the wrong thing down :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->