September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by meggnrenee, Jan 13, 2014.

1. meggnrenee

meggnrenee Pregnant-1st trimester

Welcome ladies!! Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

FX Sticky beans for everyone!!!

meggnrenee September 2nd, 2014

BrownieBabe September 1st, 2014

mindymoo September 8th, 2014

JillieBean September 10th, 2014

Babydust818 September 12th, 2014

thedoorknob September 14th, 2014

ajacquay September 14, 2014

Future Mama September 16th, 2014

nadhoo September 16th, 2014

tinymumma September 18th, 2014

londongirl September 19th, 2014

Bethneebabe September 22nd, 2014

Claire788 September 25th, 2014

kittycat155 September 28th, 2014

lulle September 30th, 2014

hilslo

whitfield

2. ajacquay

ajacquay New Member

I am due September 14, 2014 and I don't feel very pregnant either. I realize each pregnancy can be vastly different. I am okay with it being different as long as I know everything is going to be okay. There is just a lot of fear of the unknown.

3. BrownieBaby

BrownieBaby Well-Known Member

Hi I think I'm due 1st September too! I'm 7 weeks today does that sound right?!

I have booked a private early scan for tomorrow morning I'm so nervous and terrified. I so hope this is it!

I've had loads of symptoms, nausea & sickness, tiredness, bloating, heartburn etc. I didn't really have symptoms last time so hoping it's a good sign but I guess you never know x

4. meggnrenee

Congrats to both of you!!!! Wow same edd!! Yup I'm 7 weeks today. Glad you have symptoms. Idk by bbs are tender, but not bad, and I have a lil nausea here and there, but not bad. But I am exhausted! Maybe its a boy. I expected to be having terrible ms. I hope I have a scan soon, waiting for first appt with obgyn. I'm staying positive, but getting worried about the lack of symptoms.

5. BrownieBaby

I really don't think lack of symptoms is a sign either way. I know some people don't have any and have healthy pregnancies so try not to worry (easier said than done I know). I think tonight will be the longest of my life! This past few weeks have gone so slowly!

6. meggnrenee

Lol for sure! It was two weeks after I tested positive before I could get into the Dr and get pg confirmed!! Now I'm waiting for them to call and schedule my first appt. Idk if they do a scan at the first appt or not, but I sure hope so. I'm sure i'd feel better if I can see in there! Lol let us know how it goes tomorrow!!

7. meggnrenee

Great ... Guess I spoke too soon... Feeling super nauseous now :sick:

8. BrownieBaby

Typical! Take it as a good sign :)

9. meggnrenee

Ok weird question... When I get a spell of nausea my boobs start to feel hot almost?? Can't really describe it, its like nausea then a warm sensation in my boobs?! But it doesn't last long and neither does the nausea. ?? Any experience??

10. BrownieBaby

Nope. Sorry! I do get a hot flush before I am sick though, so I know its not just nausea and I will actually be sick.

11. meggnrenee

Ahh maybe that's what it is. I just haven't actually puked yet lol

12. JillieBean

JillieBean Expecting #2

I'm due September 10! Boobs and nipples hurt a lot, I'm exhausted, experiencing more nausea every day, food aversion, peeing 4-7 times a night and I'm occasionally moody.

13. meggnrenee

Good for you jilliebean!! Sounds like everything is going good so far!!! Anyone have an intuition as to what they are having yet??? I'm thinking boy!! All the old wives tales point to boy for me!! That and I just feel like it a boy.

14. BrownieBaby

My scan went well :)

Everything was perfect, baby's heart was pumping away! Just one baby in there - I was convinced there was two!

She dated me as 7+3 (with an EDD of 30th Aug) but obviously its not that accurate this early so sticking by my LMP date of 1st September and 7+1 for now!

So happy :)

I feel so sick today. I was awake from 3:30am so think I'm going to struggle this afternoon! x

15. meggnrenee

That's great news!!! Yay!!! Congrats again!! FX for a happy healthy 9months for you!!

16. Future Mama

Future Mama New mommy

Can I join? I'm due September 16th with my second baby. I've had 4 miscarriages over the past few years, my most recent was in October. I'm very hopeful that this baby will stick! Only symptoms for me so far is I'm really exhausted and having to pee 2-3 times at night, the nausea hasn't kicked in yet.

17. meggnrenee

Congrats and welcome!!! FX for a happy healthy pregnancy!!

18. bethneebabe

bethneebabe Mum to 2 Angels

I think I'm the last one here! Due on Sept 22nd. Third pregnancy. Excited and terrified. Hopefully getting my betas back tomorrow! DH and I have told this little bean to stick :)

19. meggnrenee

Welcome!! And sending good thoughts your way!! Guess I need to update with all of our due dates, we are getting a good size group going!! :hug:

20. BrownieBaby

Hello to everyone joining in!

My midwife called yesterday to make my booking in appointment for 30th Jan. She said she'd worked out my EDD to be 2nd September. I'm confused about how they work it out! LMP was 26th Nov - I make that to be 1st September...?

I feel rubbish today - my H has given me his cold and it wiped me out. God knows how I'll get through today at work :(