September 2018 Buddies??

Poppiebug

Reaction score
I know it's only early, but anyone else due September 2018?

I'll be due on 2nd but most likely will have my baby end of August, given previous experiences, but would still love to be with the September mummies.

I would create a September group myself but I don't have loads of time to keep up with the admin of it all. Is there anyone who would love to do this??

Looking forward to chatting with you all :happydance:

Hi! Congratulations! I believe I am due Sept 4th and like you, will probably be early based on #1 😊

Yay! Congrats Clapper!! lovely little Christmas surprise for you too :)

Yes! So pleased. Finally got a positive on a digi this morning too! Have you gotten bloods drawn yet for betas?

Yep digi + here today too, although I've been testing on FRERs since last Thursday, line getting stronger every day.

I'm going to the Dr Friday (unfortunately not my usual one), just to get my referral for my Obs (I'm in Australia so I don't know if things go a little differently here). In the past the Dr hasn't requested bloods straight up, my Obs does that when I see her between 6-8 weeks, esp seeing as I already had my pre-preg bloodwork done.

Yeah I'm ok, boobs a bit sore and a tiny but of nausea.

What about you??

I'm very cautiously expecting our rainbow due September 4th! Will be our third.

May I join? I am expecting my first baby on September 5th. :happydance:

Congrats ladies!! More than welcome to pop in.

As I said before, I was hoping someone might made a September 2018 group, I'd do it but I'm not great with keeping up everyday.

How are you all feeling?

I saw the Dr for my referral to the Obs yesterday. Can't book in with her until they are back from break next week. I am however booked in for a dating scan on 18th Jan which I asked for due to bleeding / spotting around 7-8 weeks with my other two. Went for my blood tests and things this morning too.

I would do it too but like you, I don't think I'll have the time to keep it updated!

I am not feeling too bad. Only consistent symptoms I have so far is tiredness and sore boobs. No nausea yet!

Hi can I join? Great to find others due around the same time. I am expecting my first around Sept 1st. (Going by 26 day cycles)

Had a MC at 6 weeks in November so really hoping this one sticks around this time.

Only symptom is sore breasts so far for me.

Welcome Lightning7 and congrats. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Well I'm thinking maybe I should just bite the bullet and make the Sept group??? Would you all be able to put up with me if I can't get in to update all that often?? I'm a bit excited and would love to get the official group going.

I've done it!! :happydance:

Feel free to pop over to the September Sparkles group!!

Thank you Poppiebug :) have commented on new group, is that how to join? Sorry new to the whole forum thing hahaha :)

Here is the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2454505-september-sparkles-2018-a-5.html

I'm due September 25th! It's my second baby so it might come earlier than that though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->