*** September 2020 Babies ***

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by pennies, Jan 3, 2020.

1. pennies

pennies Well-Known Member

Noticed there was no September 2020 group yet so cautiously making one and putting my EDD at 8th September!

Come join me! [-o<

Due Dates

3rd September
    Rebaby

4th September
    ja14

8th September
    Pennies
    ByHisGrace

9th September
    Nikie

12th September
    MamaByrd
    Pending

13th September
    Luceannxo

16th September
    Jesmia

19th September
    aidensxmomma
    Skyye

20th September
    laurarebecca1

21st September
    mindyb85

23rd September
    Laurabub84

#1 pennies, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020 at 6:56 AM
  2. MamaByrd

MamaByrd Cautiously pregnant with #2

Hey girl!

My EDD is Sept 12.

Have you made a doctor's appt yet? I think I'm going to try and get an appointment for not this coming week, but hopefully the following week. With my first pregnancy no one saw me until 13 weeks & I really don't want that again!

pennies likes this.
  3. pennies

Added you to the list :cloud9:

Where I am you need to get it confirmed at your doctor by handing in a urine sample, then you need to call and book in with the midwife and they tend to see you between 6-9 weeks and then you get your scan around 12 weeks.

I think I’ll get my sample handed in this week coming

4. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

I’m stepping cautiously....got my bfp today! EDD is between 9th - 11th September!

pennies likes this.
  5. pennies

Congratulations Nikie! I’ve added you for the 9th, we can update all the dates when we get them confirmed :cloud9:

Is this your first pregnancy?

6. Pending

Pending Well-Known Member

Hey! Can I join? I got my bfp on 12/30, but kept testing to make sure. I am 15 or 16dpo and I think my due date is between the 12th-14th.

pennies likes this.
  7. pennies

Hi Pending! Have added you for the 12th just now, we’ll adjust dates as we get them confirmed at appointments!

Ours sons are very similar ages too!

Pending likes this.
  8. Pending

Thank you! Oh that's awesome...I am hoping he doesn't make this pregnancy too difficult lol. Is this your second too?

pennies likes this.
  9. pennies

Yeah this will be second child, but third pregnancy :angel:

Praying for a sticky bean [-o<

Pending and Luceannxo like this.
  10. Luceannxo

Luceannxo Well-Known Member

Hi ladies! Hope I can join this journey with you all :) this is my first pregnancy and my due date is 13th September :) have any of you experienced implantation bleeding? As I’m now day 29 and my cycle is 28 days and I haven’t experienced any implantation bleeding yet. Will it be too late now? If I bleed from now could it be something serious? Xx

pennies likes this.
  11. MamaByrd

I didn’t get any bleeding & I didn’t with my first either. That being said, I have had mild cramping for the past few days.

If you have light spotting it shouldn’t be anything to worry about, but obviously if there is a lot of blood, contact a doctor.

#11 MamaByrd, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    pennies likes this.
  12. pennies

I’ve added you to the list! Welcome and congratulations :cloud9:

I didn’t have any spotting with my first pregnancy, my son.

With my second pregnancy I had a tiny amount of brown spotting 2 days before I got BFP and then further spotting 4 days later, then again the following week which gradually got heavier and resulted in a loss, they called it a chemical pregnancy which is basically a very early miscarriage and implantation has failed to happen properly.

This pregnancy, I had 3 days of pink/brown spotting 2 days before I got BFP. That was a week and a half ago and nothing since [-o<

They are not usually concerned about mild spotting, as long as it doesn’t continue for too long or get heavier, but if you do get some and are concerned then it never hurts to phone and ask for advice. Not everyone gets it though so definitely don’t be concerned if you don’t!

I have to admit, I’m terrified it’s going to happen again, at this stage every time I go to the loo I’m praying all will be well :confused:

13. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

thank you! No - I have a four year old daughter!

pennies likes this.
  14. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Hi ladies. Please can I (cautiously) join you? This is my 6th pregnancy- I have two boys aged 10 and 8 and have had 3 losses. I separated from my sons' dad last year and am now pregnant with my new partner (this will be his first). I'm somewhere between excited and terrified at the minute- really just hoping that everything goes well. According to dates I'm due 3rd September :yellow: (but I have irregular cycles so that might change after my dating scan.)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

pennies likes this.
  15. pennies

Welcome! And congratulations! :cloud9:

Have added you to the list, we’ll amend dates as necessary as we get them confirmed.

Speaking of confirmation, I just got my pregnancy confirmed by the doctor this morning, just waiting for the midwife to call me back now to arrange my booking in appointment :happydance:

16. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Thanks for the warm welcome :friends: and congratulations on the official confirmation! I've got my booking-in appointment on 22nd January when I'll be 7wks 6 days.

pennies likes this.
  17. MamaByrd

Of course I have to jump through the typical American medical insurance drama before I can get my pregnancy even confirmed. My first pregnancy, I called about 6 hospitals hoping to be seen and they all we're "maxed out" for patients with my insurance. So, after hitting 13 weeks and no appointments, I ran to the local VA (I'm a veteran) and got an appointment that day. Sad that it has to be so tough just to get seen for your pregnancy.

I'm headed to the doctor's today to hopefully get my paperwork in to get an appointment. It's just a coincidence that we just moved so I don't even have my GP yet!

Wish me luck [-o<

pennies likes this.
  18. MamaByrd

Well, that worked! I have an appointment on Wednesday! I need to see a general doctor to get a referral to an OB, but it's step 1!

pennies likes this.
  19. Pending

I have to do the same thing...go in for a test to get a referral. My appt is Thursday though. Hopefully, we see an obgyn soon!

pennies likes this.
  20. Luceannxo

Luceannxo Well-Known Member

When’s the earliest you can have an appointment ? 8 weeks? Xx