*** September 2020 Babies ***

pennies

Reaction score
Noticed there was no September 2020 group yet so cautiously making one and putting my EDD at 8th September!

Come join me! [-o<

Due Dates

1st September
wantingagirl :pink:

3rd September
Rebaby :angel:

4th September
ja14

8th September
ByHisGrace :angel:

9th September
Luceannxo :blue:

10th September
Pennies :yellow:

12th September
MamaByrd :blue:

14th September
Pending :pink:

15th September
Nikie :pink:

16th September
Jesmia :angel:

19th September
aidensxmomma
Skyye :pink:
vs011
mindyb85 :pink:

20th September
laurarebecca1 :pink:

21st September
Laurabub84 :blue:

26th September
wannabeprego :angel:

Last edited:
Hey girl!

My EDD is Sept 12.

Have you made a doctor's appt yet? I think I'm going to try and get an appointment for not this coming week, but hopefully the following week. With my first pregnancy no one saw me until 13 weeks & I really don't want that again!

Added you to the list :cloud9:

Where I am you need to get it confirmed at your doctor by handing in a urine sample, then you need to call and book in with the midwife and they tend to see you between 6-9 weeks and then you get your scan around 12 weeks.

I think I’ll get my sample handed in this week coming

I’m stepping cautiously....got my bfp today! EDD is between 9th - 11th September!

CEAB59D2-AD68-473F-AD84-77D166F37A80.jpeg

Congratulations Nikie! I’ve added you for the 9th, we can update all the dates when we get them confirmed :cloud9:

Is this your first pregnancy?

Hey! Can I join? I got my bfp on 12/30, but kept testing to make sure. I am 15 or 16dpo and I think my due date is between the 12th-14th.

20200105_085926.jpg 20200105_090029.jpg

Hi Pending! Have added you for the 12th just now, we’ll adjust dates as we get them confirmed at appointments!

Ours sons are very similar ages too!

Thank you! Oh that's awesome...I am hoping he doesn't make this pregnancy too difficult lol. Is this your second too?

Noticed there was no September 2020 group yet so cautiously making one and putting my EDD at 8th September!

Come join me! [-o<

Due Dates

8th September
Pennies

9th September
Nikie

12th September
MamaByrd
Pending
Hi ladies! Hope I can join this journey with you all :) this is my first pregnancy and my due date is 13th September :) have any of you experienced implantation bleeding? As I’m now day 29 and my cycle is 28 days and I haven’t experienced any implantation bleeding yet. Will it be too late now? If I bleed from now could it be something serious? Xx

I didn’t get any bleeding & I didn’t with my first either. That being said, I have had mild cramping for the past few days.

If you have light spotting it shouldn’t be anything to worry about, but obviously if there is a lot of blood, contact a doctor.

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Hope I can join this journey with you all :) this is my first pregnancy and my due date is 13th September :) have any of you experienced implantation bleeding? As I’m now day 29 and my cycle is 28 days and I haven’t experienced any implantation bleeding yet. Will it be too late now? If I bleed from now could it be something serious? Xx

I’ve added you to the list! Welcome and congratulations :cloud9:

I didn’t have any spotting with my first pregnancy, my son.

With my second pregnancy I had a tiny amount of brown spotting 2 days before I got BFP and then further spotting 4 days later, then again the following week which gradually got heavier and resulted in a loss, they called it a chemical pregnancy which is basically a very early miscarriage and implantation has failed to happen properly.

This pregnancy, I had 3 days of pink/brown spotting 2 days before I got BFP. That was a week and a half ago and nothing since [-o<

They are not usually concerned about mild spotting, as long as it doesn’t continue for too long or get heavier, but if you do get some and are concerned then it never hurts to phone and ask for advice. Not everyone gets it though so definitely don’t be concerned if you don’t!

I have to admit, I’m terrified it’s going to happen again, at this stage every time I go to the loo I’m praying all will be well :confused:

Congratulations Nikie! I’ve added you for the 9th, we can update all the dates when we get them confirmed :cloud9:

Is this your first pregnancy?

thank you! No - I have a four year old daughter!

Hi ladies. Please can I (cautiously) join you? This is my 6th pregnancy- I have two boys aged 10 and 8 and have had 3 losses. I separated from my sons' dad last year and am now pregnant with my new partner (this will be his first). I'm somewhere between excited and terrified at the minute- really just hoping that everything goes well. According to dates I'm due 3rd September :yellow: (but I have irregular cycles so that might change after my dating scan.)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi ladies. Please can I (cautiously) join you? This is my 6th pregnancy- I have two boys aged 10 and 8 and have had 3 losses. I separated from my sons' dad last year and am now pregnant with my new partner (this will be his first). I'm somewhere between excited and terrified at the minute- really just hoping that everything goes well. According to dates I'm due 3rd September :yellow: (but I have irregular cycles so that might change after my dating scan.)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome! And congratulations! :cloud9:

Have added you to the list, we’ll amend dates as necessary as we get them confirmed.

Speaking of confirmation, I just got my pregnancy confirmed by the doctor this morning, just waiting for the midwife to call me back now to arrange my booking in appointment :happydance:

Welcome! And congratulations! :cloud9:

Have added you to the list, we’ll amend dates as necessary as we get them confirmed.

Speaking of confirmation, I just got my pregnancy confirmed by the doctor this morning, just waiting for the midwife to call me back now to arrange my booking in appointment :happydance:

Thanks for the warm welcome :friends: and congratulations on the official confirmation! I've got my booking-in appointment on 22nd January when I'll be 7wks 6 days.

Of course I have to jump through the typical American medical insurance drama before I can get my pregnancy even confirmed. My first pregnancy, I called about 6 hospitals hoping to be seen and they all we're "maxed out" for patients with my insurance. So, after hitting 13 weeks and no appointments, I ran to the local VA (I'm a veteran) and got an appointment that day. Sad that it has to be so tough just to get seen for your pregnancy.

I'm headed to the doctor's today to hopefully get my paperwork in to get an appointment. It's just a coincidence that we just moved so I don't even have my GP yet!

Wish me luck [-o<

Well, that worked! I have an appointment on Wednesday! I need to see a general doctor to get a referral to an OB, but it's step 1!

I have to do the same thing...go in for a test to get a referral. My appt is Thursday though. Hopefully, we see an obgyn soon!

When’s the earliest you can have an appointment ? 8 weeks? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"