@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I love ur believe and faith, next cycle is definitely yours as for me with the faith that I have, whenever I see any baby stuff I like, I just buy it and keep. lol

HAHA that's brilliant. At least ure be all prepared for when baby comes hehe..
I felt like I was jumping the gun a bit working due dates etc.
We been trying almost 7 months but I just got this strange feeling about next month or the month after.
Be interesting to see what happens now hehehe.

@Dolly nurse oh no I am sorry :(

@Suggerhoney i had that same feeling. The cycle I would’ve been due in March I just knew I wouldn’t be pregnant because I just didn’t think I’d have a March baby. But April felt right. I even commented on the April thread on another forum before my bfp because I felt like I’d be a part of it. Sure enough! Trust those instincts.

Hi ladies, well it looks like my faint positives must have been a bad batch as I had bloods done and were negative. HCG was <2.
I may still be in the September testing as I took opk tests as well and were blazing Day 16-17. I’m currently day 19 and really hoping one little swimmer made it! BD day 13 & 14.
Still really shocked about my faint positives but I felt like I was ovulating So who knows what was going on! Feel deflated ☹️

Oh no Dolly that sucks.
How can these companies get away with producing dodgy tests its just so wrong.
Im so sorry sweety.
Im cd 17 today so im a day behind you. Due AF 26th sep.
We have took this month off from ttc.
Its driving me crazy knowing I wud be in the 2ww right now but I'm glad my body has had a rest.
Think the chemicals were sending my hormones haywire.
Having my second and final blood test done on Friday for recurring Misscariges.
Hoping if there was problem its sorted now son we can get back to trying in October.
Ovulation shud be around the 8th October so I'll be hopfullly testing in October.
Glad u can still test this cycle and keeping it crossed for you

Just as u have the faith already, trust me u getting ur :bfp: coming month. I am wishing u congratulations and good luck in advance. I also have and believe am getting my BFP:bfp: before the end of the year​

One of my daughters has developed a cough and high temperature....probably just a cold but we may have to get her tested for Covid tomorrow (will see how she is in the morning) OH is really stressed about it all (her tends to stress quite easily anyway) and I doubt he will be relaxed enough to 'perform' or even want to tonight. I am absolutely gutted...I am dripping with fertility here :-(:-(:-(

One of my daughters has developed a cough and high temperature....probably just a cold but we may have to get her tested for Covid tomorrow (will see how she is in the morning) OH is really stressed about it all (her tends to stress quite easily anyway) and I doubt he will be relaxed enough to 'perform' or even want to tonight. I am absolutely gutted...I am dripping with fertility here :-(:-(:-(
Oh no! I hope she is ok. I hope you can sneak a bd in anyway.

Oh no Dolly that sucks.
How can these companies get away with producing dodgy tests its just so wrong.
Im so sorry sweety.
Im cd 17 today so im a day behind you. Due AF 26th sep.
We have took this month off from ttc.
Its driving me crazy knowing I wud be in the 2ww right now but I'm glad my body has had a rest.
Think the chemicals were sending my hormones haywire.
Having my second and final blood test done on Friday for recurring Misscariges.
Hoping if there was problem its sorted now son we can get back to trying in October.
Ovulation shud be around the 8th October so I'll be hopfullly testing in October.
Glad u can still test this cycle and keeping it crossed for you

Thank you for your kind words. Yes I’m shattered as they are pretty clear positives??!! Here’s a pic.
Oh I know the feeling of knowing your out a certain month from having a break or Your odds being crappy. I hope they get to the bottom of your miscarriages.

39A91555-DAC1-4A49-AF86-290964CDAFEA.jpeg 418EA05E-EC31-40C1-BC91-CE9686B6E4D8.jpeg

My daughter seems to just have a cold I think thanks ladies but I will speak to her school this morning and see what the procedure is for her sister going in.

We did BD last night which was good with all that EWCM I had, but this morning no temp change, so don’t think today is O day still!? Come on body..release that egg!

Tbfromlv - fantastic 11dpo line!

Last edited:
8dpo tests, the One step has a clear but very faint line but dont know how reliable they are these days. The Femometer one could have a hint of something but somehow it's gotten fluff stuck to it lol. Might do another later this morning.

What do you think ladies?.

20200915_073350.jpg 20200915_073343.jpg

8dpo tests, the One step has a clear but very faint line but dont know how reliable they are these days. The Femometer one could have a hint of something but somehow it's gotten fluff stuck to it lol. Might do another later this morning.

View attachment 1087668 View attachment 1087669
I can't really see on my laptop but good luck it gets darker!

I took all 3 of my tests. All BFN. I am so disappointed. AF due in 1/2 days. I got a little crazy with tests in the house. The last two days I have been having ridiculous insomnia. If I wake up during the night I cannot fall back asleep. I have also been peeing a ton more. I have also been feeling weird twinges in my ovary area. It sucks how symptoms of pregnancy can also be symptoms of periods. With my son, I had been taking pregnancy tests and symptom spotting for YEARS. Then, on the month that it happened, I decided to take a step back. I was travelling for work and did not symptom spot. I actually only took a test when my period was a week late. Then BAM. Blazing BFP. So I am wondering if its the stress and anxiety of constantly thinking about it and being hyper-aware of my body that is preventing it from happening?

Congrats to all BFPS. And good luck next cycle to everyone else.

JoBanana - I think you’re right about the months we don’t think about it. I’m sorry you got BFN...I know how disheartening it is.

My work requires me and my daughter to be Covid tested before I can return due to me working with very vulnerable special needs children. Having no luck getting a test as yet ...ridiculous that we are required to test but nothing available.

I think my OPK is positive today because it’s at least as dark as the test line but no temp changes yet so suspect tomorrow will be actual ovulation day. Will try to get more BD in today and/or tomorrow. Still got loads of EWCM.

107B6B58-588C-4BC0-83EA-75C4FDCA34AB.jpeg

I took all 3 of my tests. All BFN. I am so disappointed. AF due in 1/2 days. I got a little crazy with tests in the house. The last two days I have been having ridiculous insomnia. If I wake up during the night I cannot fall back asleep. I have also been peeing a ton more. I have also been feeling weird twinges in my ovary area. It sucks how symptoms of pregnancy can also be symptoms of periods. With my son, I had been taking pregnancy tests and symptom spotting for YEARS. Then, on the month that it happened, I decided to take a step back. I was travelling for work and did not symptom spot. I actually only took a test when my period was a week late. Then BAM. Blazing BFP. So I am wondering if its the stress and anxiety of constantly thinking about it and being hyper-aware of my body that is preventing it from happening?

Congrats to all BFPS. And good luck next cycle to everyone else.

:hugs::hugs:

So many new ladies and ure all so lovely.
As much as want to be in the pregnancy forums I really do love all u ladies in these testing groups. Ive really gotten to know some of u over the past 7 months and I just know i wudnt of gotten through all the things I have had to deal with without u all. So a big massive THANK YOU from meeeee:hugs:
Thank you for your kind words. Yes I’m shattered as they are pretty clear positives??!! Here’s a pic.
Oh I know the feeling of knowing your out a certain month from having a break or Your odds being crappy. I hope they get to the bottom of your miscarriages.

View attachment 1087657 View attachment 1087658

Oh my gosh hon that line is so dark.
What tests are they?
Surly a line that dark can't be false.
Thats absolutely heart breaking :cry:

Ok 11dpo..so far so good!

View attachment 1087667

Looking great hon

View attachment 1087668 View attachment 1087669

I can see something hon but its very faint. Hoofully its the start of ure BFP hon good luck fingers crossed

JoBanana - I think you’re right about the months we don’t think about it. I’m sorry you got BFN...I know how disheartening it is.

My work requires me and my daughter to be Covid tested before I can return due to me working with very vulnerable special needs children. Having no luck getting a test as yet ...ridiculous that we are required to test but nothing available.

I think my OPK is positive today because it’s at least as dark as the test line but no temp changes yet so suspect tomorrow will be actual ovulation day. Will try to get more BD in today and/or tomorrow. Still got loads of EWCM.

View attachment 1087673

We had that problem hon. We cud only get a place in Newport and me thinking that was Wales and only a 45 min drive away we went for that slot. But it wasn't in Wales it was in the Isle of White so we cudnt go.
In the end my husband went to the local testing place in our town and spoke with them there and they said just to bring my son along and wait in line and they will test him.
App the testing place in my town was all booked up for over a week. But there was places.
Ao I don't know why it said that on line. Lots of colds going around at the moment so I hope and pray its just that [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->