@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Oh and we’ve been in lockdown since March, so I guess I don’t have to worry about that...

We've had openings recently (over the summer) so it's not all back to normal but most places are open just with social distancing and masks and what not. I wouldn't be surprised if some places shut back down or more restrictions in place.

OPK negative but a little darker than yesterday, I'll take another today in case it's the start of the surge but it would be early! Noticed EWCM again earlier, definitely clear but very stretchy. I've never noticed it before so hoping it's a good sign!

If it is iron and they just have you get an OTC iron supplement, I would suggest being very picky. I got the Vitamin Code “healthy blood” and it worked wonderfully and didn’t constipate me like some others do (in fact it helped me to be more regular in that area) and my numbers went up pretty quickly.

I’m sorry for those who AF got :hugs:

those in the TWW or about to O, good luck!!

Afm.. 13dpo

View attachment 1087737
Fabulous line :)
Thank you for posting about the healthy blood supplement..I have been/am anaemic due to my heavy periods but struggle with the usual iron supplements due to my IBS..I may give that a go :)

I feel the same about a lockdown, Sugger. I'm anxious for it especially with schools back in session and heading into cold and flu season. Going to be interesting. I'm already anxious for my 2yo getting sick, which is inevitable especially with young kiddos, they get sick often. She was sick monthly last winter and had a runny nose for most of the winter. This year I can't send her to daycare with any symptoms so I'll just be trying to work from home with a 2yo and going slowly crazy. My mom is retired so she could help, however she's also in her 60s and somewhat high risk (she's healthy but has high blood pressure and surgery in March), so if my kiddo was truly sick or suspected covid I wouldn't allow her to come over. What a mess. I have a fairly busy job so not sure how I'll manage with a toddler at home but I guess that's a problem for another day!

I had to have my 9 year old son tested because he had a high fever and bad cough.
Thankfully it was negative.
He's back to normol now.
But I ended u catching it and so did my youngest son.
Bless him.
Hate seeing my kids unwell, I just want to take it all away from them.

I'm in the UK in the North West so it's a bit cooler up here than down South, I used to get really hot in the humidity when we used to visit family in London!

Ooow id much prefer to live up north so much cooler.
My hubby loves the heat.
I think im a vampire hahahaha.

So my just turned 84 year old nanna had a vision.
She said im going to find out I'm pregnant right b4 Christmas.
Hmmmmm its very interesting and if it happens I will be so spoked but really really happy.
Have to watch this space :wohoo:

Sugger that's so cool about your nana! Let's hope she's right!

She is normoly. When ever she says something is going to happen it normoly does.
Have to just wait and see what happens now hehe

Today’s OPK is negative and my CM seems lesser and more watery. Not a huge temp jump but it did go up. I’m taking today as 1DPO and will see if fertility friend confirms in the next few days. We managed to BD on day of O, 2 days before and 4 days before so 3 times in the 5 day fertile window..hope that gives us a decent chance.

Im in the TWW finally!!

147DB145-AD04-4641-BB1D-7C247240E726.png BD666060-8BA0-44DA-8224-73F012126FEE.jpeg

That timing sounds great, Dee! Fx I'm only a few days behind you. CD11 today and will take an OPK shortly. I have to check but I 'feel' like I've got ewcm down there (haha sorry that's way tmi). Didn't BD this am, we will tonight if I get a positive OPK but I don't expect that. We'll try tomorrow and then everyday til probably CD15, unless the OPKs don't go positive, but O should be CD13-15.

5dpo for me :coffee:
I am going to really wait and hold out until Monday, 9dpo. I’m starting to feel really drained at this point. Sometimes it’s hard to keep positive.

5dpo for me :coffee:
I am going to really wait and hold out until Monday, 9dpo. I’m starting to feel really drained at this point. Sometimes it’s hard to keep positive.
I always think it goes quick after 5DPO...good luck! I might cave and test from 6DPO which will be next Tuesday.

Today is CD 35 for me. 14 dpo. AF due today.
I feel so normal that I wish I had a test in the house.
But no... I am just going to wait...
Because the disappointment of a bfn is far worse than the witch for me.

Anyone in a similar position?

I took another clearblue ( not digital) and it was negative. So I guess it was a false positive.
Those cheapies are notorious for false positives. Read the reviews online they are awful !! I’m sorry !

@dee YAY!! welcome to the 2ww!! Hope all that ewcm does the trick!!

@Alligator congrats on staying with budget and getting a good bd in!! Hope you O real soon so you don't have to stress about bding much

@LuvallmyH FX you can hold out on testing beyond 5dpo...lol..its hard but its just around the corner for when you can pee away.

@JoBanana good go with holding out. I don't know the meaning of it but wish I did. FX your first test is a bfp hun!!

@salamander91 mmm, that is the way to go if you can by relaxing and going with what you have. Especially when it seems like it might be annaovulatory there isn't much you can do unless your doc induces af...boo...would so much rather you be preggy. Keep us posted on how your blood issue is doing too as you feel up to it.

@MrsKatie, hey there lady. Hope you are being good to you and bump. Has to be different as the hcg builds up than the first couple of bfp dpos where you are looking for a 'sign'...lol..hugs praying all continues to go well. When are you due? I missed that one right in front of my face which is not heard these last few months.

@kksy9b how are you? Hugs

@Suggerhoney you are gonna get that lil bub. Personally I don't even care what month I manage to snag my rainbow baby. I just know after delivery it will be hard to let go of him or her...they will have to pry very hard or just work around my arms....lol FX for when you get to start again.....not too too far off. We might even be at it at the same time at the rate my body is going.

@mumoftwins what dpo are you or are you figuring out the monitor still? I wanted to get one some time ago but Covid made it hard to get the parts on Amazon so I gave up.

@Dolly nurse I hope you test bfp here soon!! Nerve wracking, I know! Hugs
@xMissxZoiex :dust:

@Jessylou4 how are you doing? I'm sorry I am late catching up with you alright.

@3 girlies Sorry you have not had O yet, I am not familiar with the medication but I hope you it all gets sorted soon so you can be back on track. HUGS

@tbfromlv Oh, yeah, those lines are looking deep. Took them a smidge to get there but being cheapies majorly impressed! Congrats.

@bevzibubble ....hey guuuurll. ...:coolio:

Sorry if I missed anyone:hug:

AFM: :wine:AF is still messing the heck around. Not here. I've tried everything. You know that feeling when you are going puke but you don't? That's what my body feels like. Here comes AF.....eh uh....nope. I have choice words for this but will chew on them. I was suppose to start AF and then Letrozole 2 days ago but with no cycle :dohh: I read online about success with doing ovulation med induction without menses first but asked my doc if that was even an option for me since I do get regular bleeds even if they aren't much. I think my lining is super thin but won't know till I get a scan. Waiting to hear back from doc on if I can just go ahead already. Really do not want to be doing anything IUI related on my hubby's bday but that's what its looking like. :sad2: Ah, well, :wine:

@JJB2 did you test again? I missed how things are going with you sorry. HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->