September 2021 due date babies!!!

Neversayno

Reaction score
:yellow:Morning lovely ladies!!

I have seen a few of you getting your BFP and posting on various threads, I thought it would be nice to start our own.

Let’s face is, we all know we obsess about every little thing when pregnant! Why not do it with people who don’t think we are bat shit crazy!! I’ll track due dates here and post a little introduction soon.

I had my DS 8 years ago and the group of ladies who I formed a group with on here still talk - amazing!!
I look forward to meeting you all!! ❤️❤️

25 August
MadamRose

2 Sept
LoneWanderer (elective section August) :yellow:
Bittersweet (induction mid August) :yellow:

7 Sept
Banterbus mum :pink:

10 Sept
Neversayno :pink:

13 Sept
Stephx :blue:

15 Sept
Amanda111308

17 Sept
MrsReed2015

24 Sept
Zoeboe95

25 Sept
mammag
Suggerhoney

28 Sept
Nicoley

2 Oct
atx614

4 October
Wrapunzel

17 October (early induction in September)
Playgirl666​

Last edited:
Hey :hi: im due Sept 7th with my 4th but mine and my partners first baby together. Between us we already have 5 children and suffered a MC last year. Again, admittedly our little peanut is a happy accident. We had however planned to have a baby in the future and so now that we have got our heads around the idea of our plans materialising earlier than planned we are really excited.
We have a panorama test and scan booked for Feb 6th where we have also requested to find out the gender. Feeling a little apprehensive this time around that everything is OK so wanted some further peace of mind and bonus we get to attend the scan together as it is private. I'm not so sure DP will be able to come to any nhs scans for a while given the rules right now.

How have you been feeling so far?

Hey :hi: im due Sept 7th with my 4th but mine and my partners first baby together. Between us we already have 5 children and suffered a MC last year. Again, admittedly our little peanut is a happy accident. We had however planned to have a baby in the future and so now that we have got our heads around the idea of our plans materialising earlier than planned we are really excited.
We have a panorama test and scan booked for Feb 6th where we have also requested to find out the gender. Feeling a little apprehensive this time around that everything is OK so wanted some further peace of mind and bonus we get to attend the scan together as it is private. I'm not so sure DP will be able to come to any nhs scans for a while given the rules right now.

How have you been feeling so far?

Ahh congratulations! how far gone will you be on 6 Feb? they can tell gender that early??

I'm not doing too bad, I am isolating atm due to a work colleague testing positive, this finishes on Friday so I will be back in school Monday, not sure how I feel about that! but homeschooling and working from home is hard!

Sore boobs, lots of niggles and weird pressure feelings in my tummy! back ache yesterday but I think that's because I sat at my dining room table for about 7 hours straight working!! insomnia and feeling the need to POAS all the time!!

I agree I don't think the NHS will allow partners to scans anytime soon.

What are your thoughts on the COVID vaccination?

Hi ladies, I am unexpectedly here... I am expecting baby #4 post tubal ligation surgery on October 15th,2019... shocked is not even the word... EDD is September 15th, 2021

Hi ladies, I am unexpectedly here... I am expecting baby #4 post tubal ligation surgery on October 15th,2019... shocked is not even the word... EDD is September 15th, 2021

welcome!! Please explain the tubal ligation surgery! I have no idea what that is! Xx

how are you feeling?

welcome!! Please explain the tubal ligation surgery! I have no idea what that is! Xx

how are you feeling?

There are a few different methods but I had the clamps (where a clamp is placed on each fallopian tube stopping eggs from reaching the uterus to be fertilized and implanted into the uterine wall) but it is possible the surgeon placed the clamp incorrectly or that is came off between then and now.

I am so unsure on what is going on. I went in to see our family doctor this morning and their test came back negative but their tests aren't usually as sensitive (that's what she said anyways) so she printed up a blood test requisition and I have to go and get a beta test done to confirm it. After the results come back we will be scheduling an early ultrasound to figure this out.

The worst part is all of the waiting to see what will happen one way or another. These early days are brutal...

There are a few different methods but I had the clamps (where a clamp is placed on each fallopian tube stopping eggs from reaching the uterus to be fertilized and implanted into the uterine wall) but it is possible the surgeon placed the clamp incorrectly or that is came off between then and now.

I am so unsure on what is going on. I went in to see our family doctor this morning and their test came back negative but their tests aren't usually as sensitive (that's what she said anyways) so she printed up a blood test requisition and I have to go and get a beta test done to confirm it. After the results come back we will be scheduling an early ultrasound to figure this out.

The worst part is all of the waiting to see what will happen one way or another. These early days are brutal...

so like a sterilisation?

Good you got to see the Dr, not so good you don’t really have an idea what’s going on:

I hope it all works out the way you want it to hun.

I have been really panicking since last night: boobs stopped hurting and cramps seemed to ease off. I hate this limbo part.

OH is due home this weekend though so that will be a nice distraction.

do you have any nice plans for the weekend to take your mind off all this?

Hey! Got a very early :bfp: at bang on 3 weeks, 4 weeks now and seen really good progression so feeling brave enough to join you all! Current due date according to NHS estimator is Sept 24th although Dd1 was born and 37 weeks 4days, so likelyhood is early again! Not seen too many symptoms so far other than lower back ache, and sensitive boobs (felt like I'd been punched last night!)

I follow Macclesfield maternity dept on Facebook (my local NHS hospital) and certainly there, partners are still allowed once you are in proper labour, and they can visit 2 hours a day once baby is born...not perfect, but better than nothing!! I believe if you get induced they can stay for 6 hours too (didn't have that problem though, she flew out :lol:)

How are you all feeling?

Hello! :hi:

I’m here expecting our last baby. My 4th, mine and my husbands 3rd. We’ve had losses over the years including an ectopic, missed miscarriage and a blighted ovum last Oct. so I’m extremely nervous this time around. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed! We already have a Sept 2019 baby so these birthdays could be close! EDD 17th Sept, however I’ve had 3 sections so it’ll be brought forward by a week for this section.

How exciting! Not told anyone. I told my MIL last Oct as she was great support for the blighted ovum. But we’re going to keep this one quiet. And enjoy it when we can tell. X

Ps I’m 5 weeks, feeling extreme fatigue but that could be my little children! And on and off nausea ( didn’t have that with the blighted ovum )

Hey! Got a very early :bfp: at bang on 3 weeks, 4 weeks now and seen really good progression so feeling brave enough to join you all! Current due date according to NHS estimator is Sept 24th although Dd1 was born and 37 weeks 4days, so likelyhood is early again! Not seen too many symptoms so far other than lower back ache, and sensitive boobs (felt like I'd been punched last night!)

I follow Macclesfield maternity dept on Facebook (my local NHS hospital) and certainly there, partners are still allowed once you are in proper labour, and they can visit 2 hours a day once baby is born...not perfect, but better than nothing!! I believe if you get induced they can stay for 6 hours too (didn't have that problem though, she flew out :lol:)

How are you all feeling?
Hey hun! Welcome

I keep an eye on the local maternity ward too. Hopefully things may be a little different by September!!

Ps I’m 5 weeks, feeling extreme fatigue but that could be my little children! And on and off nausea ( didn’t have that with the blighted ovum )
Hey welcome!!

same delivery date

We haven’t told anyone! I am just so cautious! I might even wait until we have had the screening done at 12 weeks and the results from that.

Hey ladies

few of us here now!!! How is everyone feeling?? I’m so cautious! I ordered more tests yesterday! I must have spent over £60 on tests in the last 2 weeks. I know they are pointless now because if anything happens my levels will take ages to come down.

I’m trying not to worry but it’s hard not too! My isolation finishes at midnight tonight so I can finally go back to school on Monday and get some normality back.

I haven’t been sleeping until 3am I don’t know if that’s because we haven’t been very active or if it’s my brain going overload.

glad to not be alone in this! Xx

Hey lovely to see so many of us September mummies joining!
Neversayno, on the 6th Feb ill be 9 +4weeks
My symptoms have been restless sleep all night tossing and turning. Last night I had so many nightmares one after the other including seeing red blood when I wiped after going to the toilet so I've subconsciously been checking every time I use the loo. Feeling Tiredness and fatigue but I wonder if that's mostly because of my broken sleep.
I have now managed to refer myself to the midwife and just have to wait for my 10 week appointment for bloods followed by the 12 week scan appointment.
It actually feels really nice to have some things to look forward to vs everything being cancelled, as it has been for a while now.

Tell me more about your panorama scan I’ve never really heard of it before BanterBusmum

excuse me for being nosey!!

I keep dreaming that my friends are pregnant weird!!

I didn't tell most people until 12 weeks last time, and won't do this time, but will have to tell my parents and staff in my department due to the nature of the job!

I also can't help keep testing I buy Wilko cheap tests but it still adds up!

I keep dreaming that my friends are pregnant weird!!

I didn't tell most people until 12 weeks last time, and won't do this time, but will have to tell my parents and staff in my department due to the nature of the job!

I also can't help keep testing I buy Wilko cheap tests but it still adds up!
I’d like to sleep long enough to have a dream haha

I will probably have to tell my head teacher tbf as there’s a few risks involved but they will be the only one to know!! I’m 38 so I’ll be known as a geriatric mother haha

Panorama testing is explained here

Panorama NIPT | MUMS

We will wait until at least after the 12 week scan too to tell people, maybe even until we cant hide it anymore :-k:lol:

I’ve been good with testing this month as I’ve learnt my lesson before. I’ve spent £££££ and then miscarried. The lines didn’t affect the outcome so I’m trying my hardest to be more positive this time.

ive notified my midwife and she was my midwife in 2019 so it’s nice to have her again.

Hope your all well x

Also I’ve convinced my husband to get my maternity clothes out of the loft next weekend so I can go through them. Had my last baby in 2019 ( Sept) so the seasons are the same luckily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->