September babies :-)

hey everyone

how are you all today ? I havent been on for a few days but have been thinking of you all. I am still pretty symptom free. I am taking advantage of this NOW. I will probably be as sick as a dog tomorrow Bumb x

Not bad thanks. Bleeding is just a tiny bit of spotting and I have had queasiness this afternoon and indigestion. Just want good news at my emergency scan tomorrow. Problem is, my PMA is shot because I don't associate the EPU with good news. On the bright side, I am getting fish and chips tonight because I have wanted them for days (something I am exclusively blaming you for :p)

I have everything crossed for you Bumb x

Not bad thanks. Bleeding is just a tiny bit of spotting and I have had queasiness this afternoon and indigestion. Just want good news at my emergency scan tomorrow. Problem is, my PMA is shot because I don't associate the EPU with good news. On the bright side, I am getting fish and chips tonight because I have wanted them for days (something I am exclusively blaming you for :p)

Blame away honey!! I'm just pleased no one on here is called Chicken Tikka! Good luck for tomorrow. I really feel like this time you are going to have good news. I will be thinking of you. x

Afternoon ladies I am just praying for all our sticky beans! had my first Dr appointment Im not sure who changes the date but it seems my EDD is now the 5th of September:happydance::cloud9:

I am home from the hospital and feeling very numb and in pain. I wont be around here for a while as il be in miscarriage support. Im devastated, but wanted to wish all you ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy and lots of luck.

thx for support it meant a lot. My poor little bean was so close but closer to heaven than earth sadly x

Bumper I havent had much symtoms either, my boobs are really hard and large and peeing alot still no MS hmm

AQ I am so so sorry. You will be missed by us so please pop back when you feel strong enough x

AQ im so sorry for your loss.

Well done for being so so strong......

Will be thinking of you

Hugs

xxxx

I am so so sorry AQ that you have to go through this. We are all here for you if you want to talk, so please do pop over if you need us.

Sending lots of hugs to you and your oh

xx

Good luck tomorrow chick, will be thinking of you. Please let us know how you get on. Enjoy your fish and chips!

xx

thank you all.
I will miss u all too. Can u ask a mod to be able to edit the 1st page so new sep edd's can be added? i feel terrible now if they cnt x

AQ I am SOOO sorry sooo sorry!:cry: it wont be the same without you. I feel so terrible for you I am praying for you hun:hugs: remember we are all here for you:hugs:

How about I set up a new page and we all just transfer to that one? Then AQ doesn't have to worry about this forum any more and I can update everyone's EDD? x

Here's a link to the new thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/250629-september-stars.html#post4008760

Love to Africaqueen xxx

To AQ...I am so sorry about your loss. Words can not tell you how much I am saddened. I wish that we can all have happy endings. I wish we could all stick it our until September and welcome all our babies together. Last September in 2009 was very sad for me that is when I had a mmc at 6 + weeks. Take care...

To AQ, I never really got to know you on here, but you are in my thoughts and prayers during this hard time. But you are so lucky to be alive and just rest and you have a wonderful husband to take care of you :) Hope all is well and thinking of you.

Hi there!! MyEDD is 19 Sept! Can't wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->