September babies :-)

So happy to be here!

Based on the due date calculator Im due Sept 6th... which is funny cause my cousins bday is the 4th and my aunts is the 5th, baby is due the 6th!

Congrats to everyone. I done another digi today!!! Why oh why - haha!!! It's like I need another bit of evidence each day that I'm preggers. This is crazy. I just cant wait to tell everyone. Already told close family but I want a bump - haha!!!!

Merry Xmas btw x x x

Hi girls - wow! I cant believe after years of trying Im here!!! Congrats to you all. I just found out today. What a lovely Xmas Eve Pressie. Due 4th Sept.

Does anyone else find this sooo hard to accept even tho its what I wanted more than anything? Doent seem real!!!!

After 6 + hpt I still can't believe it! Its been a long road!

Im still in denial ... I think it'll sink in when I see it on the ultra sound and hear the heart beat.

Congrats to you!

I know, its crazy cos Ive sent last 2 years testing and nothing but believeing I was preggers wen the tests said no, and now it says PREGNANT, I'm like, this cant be true!!!! I'm going to get an early scan over the next couple of days so FX!!!!

Good luck to all u mummies to be x x

Congratulations to everyone..
i was just being nosey in this thread (as i'm due in july..)
But hope you all have great pregnancy's and don't worry to much (coming from the biggest worrier ever)...
xxxxxxx

congrats to the sept girls and their lil bumps :)xx :)

I am due in September, 4 weeks pregnant today! My doc said my EDD is 4th Sep, but I see you are 4 wks +3 and are due on 1st? Now I am confused! I told my family today and my best friend. I'm so excited and couldn't spend a day, not even Christmas, away from BnB!

Yeah i used the edd calculater and put my lmp in and it said 1st sep, that would be about right the4th for you if u are 3 days behind me... lol. Not that we can base it on the exact date anyway cos i heard most babies are over the edd.

i am sooo scared of every lil twinge it keeps me sane being on here so i couldnt stay away either:winkwink:

xxx

Me too! I'm terrified every time I go to the loo. I wonder when we can start relaxing a bit?

We told my folks on Christmas Eve and they were over the moon!! We are not going to tell anyone else until the first trimester is over. x

How are we all feeling today?

I am not having a great day as i wiped when i went the loo and there was a pinkish tinge on the tissue, although im told this can be common at this stage... im still terrified :-(

x

Oh Africaqueen.. I have no idea but I'm giving you lots of positive vipes. I'm sure everything is ok. I hear you can bleed for quite a few weeks and that most of the time it still ends in a healthy pregnancy. It's probably just your little bean getting stuck in. xx

Oh Africaqueen.. I have no idea but I'm giving you lots of positive vipes. I'm sure everything is ok. I hear you can bleed for quite a few weeks and that most of the time it still ends in a healthy pregnancy. It's probably just your little bean getting stuck in. xx

Thank you for reply.
I am just so terrfied as this lil bean means the world to me already...
I have no pain and god willing il get none and apparantly this is a good sign as if something was wrong u would be in a lot of pain so im praying for my lil bean :)

How are u feeling?

x

No pain either but I've got lots of heartburn and occasionally get a tugging sensation in my tummy. I just had to do another test to make sure I still was pregnant. The line is a lot darker this time which is a good sign. I'm sure you're ok hunny but I want you to know that I know what you must be feeling. xx

I thought I would join you as got my bfp today!! I'm due on 1st September, been trying 4 months for baby number 2 and so excited!!

I am not having a great day as i wiped when i went the loo and there was a pinkish tinge on the tissue, although im told this can be common at this stage... im still terrified :-(

x

Hey hun, dont stress. Its just yr ickle bean burying and geting cosy for the 9 months ahead! x x

No pain either but I've got lots of heartburn and occasionally get a tugging sensation in my tummy. I just had to do another test to make sure I still was pregnant. The line is a lot darker this time which is a good sign. I'm sure you're ok hunny but I want you to know that I know what you must be feeling. xx

Isnt heartburn just great -haha!!! Gaviscon all the way!!
Yay for lines getting darker!! Mine too x

x

:hugs::hugs:

It does seem that bleeding early on in pregnancy is more common than we realise.....im sure it's that little bean still digging in making itself cosy for the journey ahead in hte next 8 months.
Try not to worry hun...easier said than done i know.

xxx

Hi Ladies!

I have now come to join you as my little bean is due 3rd September (so far until doc says otherwise!)

After my last preg when all I did was symptom collect the whole pregnancy so far all I have had is some mild cramping, boobs getting huger and hungry ALL the time. FIngers crossed for no morning sickness and urinary infections that I had the last time making pregnancy a misery:happydance:BUT if needs must bring it on!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Emmaxx

Hi Ladies!

I have now come to join you as my little bean is due 3rd September (so far until doc says otherwise!)

After my last preg when all I did was symptom collect the whole pregnancy so far all I have had is some mild cramping, boobs getting huger and hungry ALL the time. FIngers crossed for no morning sickness and urinary infections that I had the last time making pregnancy a misery:happydance:BUT if needs must bring it on!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Emmaxx

Welcome and a huge congrats!:happydance:
We are building up a steady troop of sep babies! yay!:happydance:

xxx

Hi All!!

I just found my way to this thread and was pleasantly surprised that there are already quite a few September babies!!

I got my :bfp: on Dec 23 in the am and took another test on the 24th in the pm and the line got darker for me too!! :happydance:

My EDD is September 2,2010...well that's what online pregnancy calculators say! O:)

I really look forward to getting to know all of you and reading about your pregnancy journeys!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->