September babies :-)

Oh Africaqueen, I really hope everything is okay sweetheart :hugs:

Thank you.

Please ladies, dnt let what is happening to me spoil any of your magical experiance as apparantly this only happens to 1 in 10 pregnancies so the odds are in your favour. I do not want to make this thread a sad one, as im sure all your beans will be just fine and i will say many prayers for my jelly bean and pray for a miracle.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and enjoy the experiance as it truly is a gift to be pregnant and even if god forbid, i am not to remain pg for much longer, i am going to enjoy being pregnant for now, even if its just for another day or few days as i waited so very long to see that BFP xxx

You are being so incredibly brave about all of this, wishing you all the sticky dust to help your little bean. Thinking of you :hugs:

Welcome Welly and a huge congrats!

Hope u have a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

Hi ladies,

How are we all doing? im still same,no worse and no better and still no pain so im clinging onto hope that jelly bean is surviving the bleed ;-) i need to keep positive and i need to knw happy stuff so how r ur pregnancies coming along? any hint of mornin sickness yet?

xxx

Aw am hoping too for you!

Well I could eat for the world today but have that burning feeling like when you are going to be sick and your mouth waters ALL at the same time!

BUT with my boy I had BAD ms from 4 weeks so hoping I dont have it this time.

Other than that I am tired, a moan and HUNGRY :haha:

I cant stop eating chocolate which is bad. Not only as I will gain a stone by my 1st midwife appointment but because I had gestation diabetes with my son so will get it again....:dohh:

xxx

No ms for me yet, just lots of heartburn and bloating with the occasional stitch. Hope these are good signs. Big hugs Africaqueen xx

Heart burn...thats the one! I will add memory loss too to my list lol:dohh:

xx

I have started to feel ill tonight but I have also started to get a sore back like Af type pain so im terified atm

Heart burn...thats the one! I will add memory loss too to my list lol:dohh:

xx

LOL! You've reminded me that I seem to have lost the ability to string sentences together and I keep randomly coming out with made up words!! I seriously hope this is the pregnancy and not me going mad!

Little A - Those cramps sound perfectly normal to me my lovely. I think they are pretty common in early pregnancy. Hope you feel a bit more relaxed about it soon xx

I have started to feel ill tonight but I have also started to get a sore back like Af type pain so im terified atm

Well unless u get severe pain and/or bleeding, try not to worry as aches and pains are quite normal anyway as ur body stretches etc:winkwink:

Good luck to us all xxx

Africaqueen, still sending loads of :hugs: and positive vibes your way :dust:

I am trying to get used to being preggo again! Got my appointment with the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get everything confirmed. Full of a cold but got the occasional queasy feeling and you know that horrible thing (this will sound so glamorous) where you cough a sicky taste into your mouth? :rofl: Boobs a little sore and loads of headaches. Also, lots of niggles and ovary aches like before but apparently that is totally normal too.

Hope you are all throwing up very soon :winkwink:

Africaqueen, still sending loads of :hugs: and positive vibes your way :dust:

I am trying to get used to being preggo again! Got my appointment with the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get everything confirmed. Full of a cold but got the occasional queasy feeling and you know that horrible thing (this will sound so glamorous) where you cough a sicky taste into your mouth? :rofl: Boobs a little sore and loads of headaches. Also, lots of niggles and ovary aches like before but apparently that is totally normal too.

Hope you are all throwing up very soon :winkwink:

thank you Drazic :)

I have had headaches the past 2 days funnily enough, at the very top of my head like a pressure and only lasting a few secs on and off and also my sinuses hve been stinging...? odd.

I would LOVE morning sickness right now! infact id settle for morning, afternoon and night sickness as a sign our bean is ok. lol:winkwink:

xxx

I really hope your bean is ok and I wish all the morning sickness in the world upon you! xx

Good thanks. Had to wake up early to go to the loo (which is very unlike me)! Is it wrong to want maternity trousers just because I'm bloated?! x

Morning!

I am just tired and wanting to eat the world today:blush:

I say wear your mat clothes if it makes you feel more comfy. Last preg I was in them by 7 weeks as I was so bloated but up until then I used a hair elastic loopd through the button of my jeans so they were looser:shrug:

xx

Just wanted to pop in and wish the new september babies group all the best and hope you all have a healthy and happy 9 months xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"