September babies :-)

Lol. I always moan about my weight but would love to be buying mat clothes. lol

Im feeling a lot better today, bleeding has virtually stopped and i feel mre refreshed so hoping this is a good sign. Still no pain and i have a scan booked at EPU next tuesday so should get some answers. Glad we are all feeling good :) xxx

Oh thats great news!

Am being nosey but was it pink, red or brown your spotting/bleeding??

During my last preg I bled pink then brown blood for weeks and he was ok. I had to get a private early scan at 9 weeks just to put my mind at rest as the GP and mw just kept telling me its all normal. To me it was scarey!!

Hoping the time flies past without anything else and that all is well!

I am a bit annoyed as I only sold my mat stuff in August after having my boy and we didnt plan on ttc for a while....so I will have to buy more and in the mean time live in joggys and jean with hair elastics:haha:

Emma.xx

Sign me up for sept 4th.
Although the second line was still quite faint today, it's definitely there :D

Hi, hoping for a sept 2nd due date as long as my bleeding isn't a miscarage - arg!!!!

AfricaQueen - Have u been the Womens? I went Boxing Day so that they could check my HCG levels and have been going every 48 hrs to make sure theyre doubling - which they are thankfully! It will put your mind at ease x x

I called my Dr today and requested a blood test. So the 1st bloods were drawn today. I have to go back on Thurs and results on Monday!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?

I got :bfp: 2 days ago at 12DPO and clearblue digi 1-2 weeks yesterday :)

I think my due date is the 5th September. Not sure how long my cycles are after m/c so I'm just going with 28 days for now until I've seen the midwife.

x

Congrats and welcome to our new ladies!! :)

They never did a blood test on me. The midwife said they will see what the scan shows next tuesday an then if that is inconclusive they will do blood tests.

Il add u new ladies to EDD list in a min ;-)

xxx

I called my Dr today and requested a blood test. So the 1st bloods were drawn today. I have to go back on Thurs and results on Monday!

Let us know how u get on. My 1st bloods were 140 then 48 hours later 364. Gotta go again tomorro. Good luck for yrs x x

Hey girls,

Got my pregnancy confirmed at the doctors today, which was weird and nice. She wasn't even going to test me but just take my word but I insisted, just in case I had cracked! :rofl:

At my doctors they normally make you see the midwife at 8 weeks but because of my MMC I am going to see her at 6/7 weeks (noone is sure!) on 13th January. Might be getting an early reassurance scan too but need to ring the EPU tomorrow.

So glad to hear the bleeding has stopped AQ :hugs: - Could you put me on for 1st September due date?

I wonder why I'm not being offered a blood test. I wanted the dr to call me back today about various questions but they didn't. Am getting a tad annoyed. If the line of my hpk is getting darker, is that a good sign? x

I wonder why I'm not being offered a blood test. I wanted the dr to call me back today about various questions but they didn't. Am getting a tad annoyed. If the line of my hpk is getting darker, is that a good sign? x

I would think that its a good sign if ur line getting darker on hpt ;-)

I have not been offered a blood test either, which suprised me, esp since i spent 2hrs in the ER on boxing day:wacko:

xxx

I haven't been offered a blood test either, I don't think it's offered as standard, I think you need to ask for it. Darker lines is certainly a good sign.

Thanks ladies. I've ordered 4 more FRERs so can watch the line develop! Am I just being silly? Actually my dr did call back a few mins ago (feel bad now for getting annoyed!). I asked about whether I will need a blood test and she said my midwife will arrange one for later on in the pregnancy. I guess it's more about checking the baby is healthy as opposed to my hormone levels. xx

Don't worry hun, they will soon be taking litres of blood for this and that and the other! I don't think it's mad at all, I have ordered two more CB digi's off ebay so I can see 2-3 then 3+ and I keep doing IC's every morning. If it helps, go with it. But please remember the strength on some tests will vary, even with the same brands and hgc takes 48 hours to double. :hugs:

Thanks hun for the advice. So far I got a faint line on a FRER at 12dpo a '1-2 weeks' on a cb at 13dpo then a much darker line at 15dpo on a FRER again and then a '2-3 weeks' on another cb. I'm hoping these are all good signs and that my test will be even darker when I test whenever my new FRERs turn up!

congratulations to you all, I just kind of figured today there must be a September thread going around since it's 5 weeks since my BFP! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Just to let u know ladies, i fully understand testing by the day as im doing it, but i read somewhere that the digi conception indicators are not very accurate and dnt read too much into what they say ;-)

Other than that, pee away! haha. I tested again this morn an was a dark bfp and il poas again in 2 days to see too. In one way im torturing myself but it gives me hope so whatever works eh? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->