***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
As the title says I have started a testing thread for all of the beautiful ladies that will be testing in September..

Good luck to us all and sending lots of :dust:

I will join. AF is due on the 1st. Stopped posting for a bit as this is month 6 and I feel disheartened, it’s never taken this long before. 4 BFN’s and a chemical. And 2 months with nasty evaps. Also, I turned 41 this month so feel ancient.

anyway see below for today’s OPK. Also, I have a decent amount of ewcm too. Hubby has got to do the dance tonight (he won’t be complaining)…

good luck September testers.

7BDE7FEF-3D10-4B53-BED7-7C48A0C8E791.jpeg

Last edited:
:hugs::hugs:
I will join. AF is due on the 1st. Stopped posting for a bit as this is month 6 and I feel disheartened, it’s never taken this long before. 5 BFN’s and a chemical. Also, I turned 41 this month so feel ancient.

anyway see below for today’s OPK. Also, I have a decent amount of ewcm too. Hubby has got to do the dance tonight (he won’t be complaining)…

good luck September testers.

View attachment 1101272
Awww welcome and good luck, ttc seems to take longer for me too after easily conceiving my previous children I kind of feel like I thought it would be plain sailing this time around. P.s 41 is no where near ancient :hugs:

Hoping to join you ladies this month. Still waiting for af to show after my mc. Let’s hope September is super lucky month!
@crazylilth1ng lovely opk. 41 isn’t accent! I’ll be 39 in November and my OB laughed when I asked if I was on the older side. She said absolutely not!

Hoping to join you ladies this month. Still waiting for af to show after my mc. Let’s hope September is super lucky month!
@crazylilth1ng lovely opk. 41 isn’t accent! I’ll be 39 in November and my OB laughed when I asked if I was on the older side. She said absolutely not!

Sorry to hear that Lucy. Hopefully this month is your sticky baby. Hope AF comes very soon.

Thanks @crazylilth1ng. I feel like it’s coming but I also got the biggest glob of ewcm today (but not the usual stuff, it was so thick and bloody.. yuck) so not sure what’s going on. Here’s to a fab September testing thread!

My heart goes out to those recovering from mc or fighting the ttc battle no matter how long. Praying this month is our month to make some rainbow babies.

Afm: should be doing my transfer this month and will test at the end of the month. Even if thats not the case, here to offer support.:flow::hug:

FX!!!

@crazylilth1ng Sorry the TTC hasn't been as easy as you'd hoped. I hope this month will be your sticky bean month xx Lovely OPK!

@Lucy3 So sorry about your MC, hoping this month brings you a sticky bean as well. Good luck.

@Mummy23beauts Thanks for starting this thread!

@FTale Good luck for your transfer! Thanks for joining us :)

AFM should be ovulating soon, and AF should be due September 4-6th depending when I Ovulate.

Thanks @crazylilth1ng. I feel like it’s coming but I also got the biggest glob of ewcm today (but not the usual stuff, it was so thick and bloody.. yuck) so not sure what’s going on. Here’s to a fab September testing thread!

I don’t think ewcm possible means much at the stage you are at in terms of AF and you could come on any time. I hope it’s sooner rather than later so you can move forward.

I hope we have a fantastic testing thread too with better luck for all the ladies this month, we have had so many angels and BFN’s in our little group over the last months surely it’s time we got lucky!

@sallyhansen76 thank you.

Ok so, day 2 of positive opk but it’s fainter than yesterday. They were taken with different lighting so it skews the result a bit visually but in real life yesterday’s was definitely darker. I had a heap of ewcm again today too. Me and husband BD last night. I’m wondering if it would be a good idea to do it tonight too or wait till tomorrow. I think my surge is on its way out now so possibly O will be tonight or tomorrow but sperm from yesterday would be ok right? Or do you think I need a top up? In all honesty I really can’t be arsed!

In the pic, top opk is yesterday bottom is today.

CEE5F12E-711B-4EFE-963D-BCE5BF5C5903.jpeg

@sally Thank you so much for the welcome. I love September. Its the start of new things. I am a nut for the fall and winter months. Adding a bfp to the mix would be even more meaningful.

What opks are you using?

@crazylilth1ng I think you covered your bases well. Anything extra cant hurt. I like to get in day of O and day after then 2dpo because of how slow my temps rise after O...lol probably over doing it but if hubby can produce my hand is out.:lol:

Too 2 OPK’s from Tue and Wed, bottom 2 are today’s. They are no longer positive right?
Still have some ewcm but it’s a lot more watery now. I’m guessing I am O ing today.

Squeezed another bonk in last night and going to try to get my husband to perform again today. He always tries if I ask him to, he just gets a bit “shagged out” over the fertile period.

I will keep testing to make sure my opk is considerable lighter over the next few days and if it gets lighter and lighter I will take today as O.

FB6F4121-DB0C-4E41-A612-69FA44041869.jpeg

@Lucy3 Hugs. Thank you <3

@crazylilth1ng Oh, yes, those tests are certainly not as dark as your peak opk. I think its anywhere from 16 to 24hrs then ovulation occurs? Could be 36 but its different for everyone. As I've gotten older its closer to 16. I suffer from mittelschmertz which is the only reason I know. Your hubby is a trooper like mine. Will keep going for the cause but man does he get wiped out. FX!!

Definitely negative today so I am calling this 1dpo. I could be out by a day but I think I am close.

manage to squeeze another “load” out of my husband last night so I will give him a few days recovery now. He is indeed, a trooper.

9DA621DF-D12F-4465-8102-5CAC7B82BDE6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->