September dd buddies wanted :-)

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I am due 1st sep and would love some buddies to compare notes with and to chat with on msn at some point :)

Thanks and merry christmas xxx

Hi there!
I am also looking for bump buddies!! My edd is September 2, 2010. I would love someone to send PMs to share this adventure!

Hi there!
I am also looking for bump buddies!! My edd is September 2, 2010. I would love someone to send PMs to share this adventure!

Hi!

Thats great as our edd is very close:happydance:

So how are u feeling? i am not feeling too great today as there was a hint of pink when i wiped and iv got af style cramps more today :-( it does seem to be very common in early pregnancy tho so im praying its just the baby "bedding in".

Will be great to have support. Have u joined the sep babies thread in 1st tri?

x

Hi africaqueen!!

I am very excited that our edd are only a day apart!! Yay!

I haven't joined the sept. babies thread...I'm still very new to this site. I joined on Dec 22 as a way to take my mind off the TWW...and then got my BFP on the 23. This was my DH and I's first month trying so I am very shocked that we conceived! I'm still trying to learn how to get around all these forums, and make cute smilies and faces lol But I will head over to 1st Tri. right after!

I am feeling alright today, but this entire week has been kinda icky. I started a head cold on the same day as my BFP, so I can't take anything, then the 24th I had some AF type cramps and a very light pink mucus in the pm. No more spotting though so I hope that's done...but a bit of mild cramping here and there today.

Keep me posted!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"