September Due Dates!

Fauchick89

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So, I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks 3 days and I saw the heartbeat!!!! The heart rate was 125. Very sore bbs, absolutely NO morning sickness and this is my first pregnancy. The main thing I'm worried about is getting so excited that I might have a miscarriage and then I would be crushed. What is my likelihood at 8 weeks?

Hi and congratulations! The odds are good if you've seen a heartbeat at 8 weeks of carrying to term; in the mid 90% I think? Maybe more! The baby I had a mmc with was behind in growth at 8 weeks, measuring only 6, so I'm always happy when I see all is well at 8 weeks. I am 7 weeks with my 6th baby and this is the first time I've felt sick! Although the tiredness is better than in my other Pregnancies. I also have breast tenderness but am still breastfeeding my 28mknth old and I think that makes it worse tbh. x

Hello Everyone!

So, I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks 3 days and I saw the heartbeat!!!! The heart rate was 125. Very sore bbs, absolutely NO morning sickness and this is my first pregnancy. The main thing I'm worried about is getting so excited that I might have a miscarriage and then I would be crushed. What is my likelihood at 8 weeks?

Hi,I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! I read somewhere that when you see the heartbeat your risk of miscarriage lowers significanIt's quite a nerve wreaking time,I can't wait for my 12 week scan 19/2..

Congratulations xxx it's a scary 12 weeks isn't it but amazing you have the reassurance of seeing your little ones heart beat so early ❤ ... I'm due 21st Feb and I've book an early private scan 7th Feb. ... for reassurance too :) xxx

Hi! I'm only just over 5 weeks and no real symptoms aside from fatigue. With my first I had no ms the entire pregnancy. If you saw the heartbeat your chances are good to have a successful pregnancy!

I'm seeing my bean at 9 weeks! Also just praying all will be well!

Hi Fauchick and congratz!! The first pregnancy is always so exciting especially if you've been trying for awhile.

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm only in my 5th week. So far the only symptom I have had is very tender breasts that went up a cup in size - this has been ongoing since my BFP and I didnt experience it with son so I am thinking that maybe it'll be a girl, but who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->