September IUI's!

lusterleaf

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone joining me for a September IUI? I just had my CD 4 monitoring appointment this morning, I am going to be on clomid once again but since I had such a great response last month they are lowering my dosage... I still cannot fathom how I did not get pregnant with 4 follicles 17mm and up. This is technically IUI #4 for me while TTC #2. I got pregnant with my DS on my 2nd IUI which was almost 2 years ago, so I guess it is taking longer this time.

I am hoping my IUI is sometime next weekend! Come on June babies!!!

How are you all doing?

Hey lusterleaf! Joining you here since I'll be doing IUI attempt #2 sometime in September whenever AF shows. Hopefully this is our month! That is amazing that you respond so well on clomid. What dose were you on? I'm on 50mg and have only been getting one mature follicle each time.

Hi ladies iui was cancelled last month so Sept will be my second attempt at IUI #1:wacko:. Hoping we get our bfps this month and be bump buddies :) GL

AF hasn't arrived yet and I have at least another week b4 I expect her so will not be starting meds for another 2 weeks I think. In the meantime I'm just patiently waiting:coffee:

Good luck Raelynn and praying!! I have to go back on Friday which will be cd 11 for me. These cycles are getting expensive as I have to pay a copay each time I go in the office plus $110 each month for the trigger shot since my insurance doesn't cover it. I don't know why I respond so well to the clomid, last cycle I was on 25mg for 4 days because when I was on 50 I made like, a ton of follies. But even the 25mg last cycle caused me to make 4 follies, although I still did not get pregnant. This month I am taking 25mg for just 3 days, I guess I will see what is going on with my follies on Friday.

Raelynn, is your doctor upping your dosage to 100 or will you stay at 50?

I hope AF comes soon for the both of you so you can get started on a new and hopefully successful cycle! Fingers crossed for June babies!

AF showed today so I'll be going in on Tuesday for CD3 blood and ultrasound. I'm not sure yet what the plan is for this cycle since I had to leave a message with my nurse since it is the weekend. Hopefully I'll find out Tuesday.

My cycles are expensive too. The one we had to cancel felt like just throwing money down the toilet. I also have a copay each time and my trigger isn't covered either, although I still have the trigger meds since I didn't use it last time. At least we haven't had to pay that cost again.

Hey ladies,

we had to cancel our first IUI last month so I hope this month, everything works out. :)
I'm on cd 8 and have been put on 50mg clomid (cd 5-9). I'll have my u/s on wednesday, I'm beyond excited and nervous as our RE only want's one follie. She says the risk of multiples is too high due tomy partner's pretty good SA and me being young (yeah well, I'm 32, I dont agree with the "young"-part).
My boyfriend and I would take the risk of twins so I hope that everything works out one way or another.

I had back to back IUI on Sept 3/4.
Hope these next two weeks fly by. I'm already getting impatient :)

Best of luck to all of you!

Does back to back mean that you got 2 IUIs? I've heard of that but don't really know anything about it. What's the indication to have that done?

Hi Juu so sorry your IUI cycle was cancelled I know when ours was cancelled I was so disappointed I packed up all my meds etc into a bag out of sight and cried like a big ole baby lol. GL to us all this cycle and I pray we both get our bfps on the first IUI attempt.

Juu-What meds are you on? Last cycle I was on Femara and menopur injections and the plan from doc is to use the same meds but a modified lower dosage.

GL Luster - I'll be following you and crossing my fingers and toes for this month!

Prayingforno1, I'm on 50mg Clomid cd 5-9. Today is day 8 so I'm getting there. :)
I'll trigger with Brevatid.

In february I had a cycle of clomid with my old gyn and was on 25mg cd 3-7. I produced one nice follicle then, which I told my RE. But she wanted to put me on 50mg nonetheless eve though she only wants to do the IUI with one follie.
So I'm hoping that either I only produce 1 or that we can follow through even with 2 (or 3) follies. My boyfriend and I are okay with the risk of twins. It's not what we're aiming for but if it ups our chances of a successful IUI, we're down for it!

Does back to back mean that you got 2 IUIs? I've heard of that but don't really know anything about it. What's the indication to have that done?

Good luck Jaan!

Yeah Back to Back means you get 2 IUI's, some doctors do it and others don't - mine does not. Mine does 1 IUI and its usually either 24 or 36 hours after trigger

Prayingforno1, I'm on 50mg Clomid cd 5-9. Today is day 8 so I'm getting there. :)

In february I had a cycle of clomid with my old gyn and was on 25mg cd 3-7. I produced one nice follicle then, which I told my RE. But she wanted to put me on 50mg nonetheless eve though she only wants to do the IUI with one follie.
So I'm hoping that either I only produce 1 or that we can follow through even with 2 (or 3) follies. My boyfriend and I are okay with the risk of twins. It's not what we're aiming for but if it ups our chances of a successful IUI, we're down for it!

Good luck!! I hope your follies increase. It only takes one- although last cycle I had 4 and the doc was even hesitant to do the IUI and I didn't get pregnant at all! oh well.

AF showed today so I'll be going in on Tuesday for CD3 blood and ultrasound. I'm not sure yet what the plan is for this cycle since I had to leave a message with my nurse since it is the weekend. Hopefully I'll find out Tuesday.

My cycles are expensive too. The one we had to cancel felt like just throwing money down the toilet. I also have a copay each time and my trigger isn't covered either, although I still have the trigger meds since I didn't use it last time. At least we haven't had to pay that cost again.

Thats good that you still have the trigger from last cycle- One time I made too many follies and they had me cancel the cycle- but they had me trigger anyway!!!They said if I didn't trigger then my follies would turn into cysts! Talk about a waste of money! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Yes, it means that I had two IUI's this month, we tried to maximize our chances and hopefully get a BFP this month. Some clinics recommend it. So glad we did it this month as my husband's sperm count was way higher the 2nd IUI this month.

GL to you hun hope this cycle is the one for you. Are you doing injectables or just clomid. I am doing femara cd3-7 and menopur cd8-12 (depends on how fast follies grow)

GL to you hun hope this cycle is the one for you. Are you doing injectables or just clomid. I am doing femara cd3-7 and menopur cd8-12 (depends on how fast follies grow)

Thank you Praying!
I'm doing clomid 50mg cd5-9. Tonight will be the last pill. I'm pretty nervous for the scan tomorrow. It feels, like something is growing but I'm not at all sure... ^^

Got the news that we're doing the same plan as last cycle. I went in for day 3 scan and no cysts and blood work came back fine so I will be starting 50mg of clomid on CD5. I refilled my prescription today.

Juu - Sounds like we're on the same plan just a few days apart

May I join you ladies again on this thread?

Background: I am 26 and dh is 27. Been trying since late may 2013. We had a natural bfp Dec 2
2013 cycle which ended in a very early mc. I had hsg august 2014 everything normal. Dh had his SA the same day. Sa was 325 million with 6.6 ml. 28 % living and 19% motility. Meaning we have poor swimming sperm. We started eating even better and doing more vitamins. MD gave us the options and we choose clomid trigger and iui. I did 50mg cd 3-7. Cd 11 ultrasound showed 2 Follicules on my right at 17 and 15. One follicles on my left at 15. She wanted to wait to trigger due to my lining at 6.8. She believes that tomorrow cd 13 we should be good to go. I will trigger tomorrow am at 6 ND have my first iui Thursday around 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->