September/October '16 Babies!!!!! :D

nmv

Reaction score
I FINALLY got my :bfp: today, at 10dpo, and I'm over the moon!!!!!
:happydance:

All this time I thought the TWW was torture, lol! Now, with 2 losses under my belt we've decided to wait for the ultrasound to confirm the heartbeat before making a widespread announcement, and this secret is already about to burn right through me! :haha:

Right now only our Moms, my sisters, and my boss knows!!!

We get to hear our baby's heartbeat on Monday, February 22nd, at 1pm...exactly 2 weeks after DH's surgery to remove part of his colon.
The anticipation is just about too much to handle! LOL

Attachments

• Timing Outline.jpg
    Timing Outline.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
Yay congratulations!!!

I just got my bfp today too at 10dpo, my edd is 29th September which is my birthday too lol. I actually ovulated later though so based on my ovulation it would be 2nd October. I have an appointment for a scan in 16th February x

Congratulations, PrincessTaz!!! :hugs:
We're matched up to the day! I just added a chart to my first post with all our milestone dates on it. :)

My US was originally scheduled for the 15th...but that would just be 2 or 3 days after they release DH from the hospital, so I figured we might want to wait until the next week, just in case. Not super thrilled about that extra wait, but I want DH there, for sure!!!

BTW, your son is quite the handsome little guy!!! Does he want a little brother or sister? :)

Aww thanks, hrs a little cutie! I don't think he'll mind a sister or a brother, I think he'll just be happy to have a playmate. He's obsessed with babies and pregnant ladies so I think he'll enjoy the process. We probably won't tell him until I develop an obvious bump because that's why he relates babies and pregnant to and plus we've had 3 losses so don't want to tell him too early because he wouldn't understand if anything went wrong.

Congratulations to you too! I to all get wanting to have your OH there, if it means waiting a few more days I'm sure it will be worth it! X

Yes, definitely worth it to have him there!!! :)

I completely understand holding off on telling your son. With my first one we let my nephew know, he was about 4 at the time, and he was soooo excited to get a new "brother or sister".....which I thought was just the cutest thing in the world!!! The I lost it and he just couldn't understand....heartbreaking...

Can't wait til we're through the first trimester!!! :D

Yay I get to join the October club:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I calculated my due date to be the 3rd of October, I really hope it sticks.
How are you feeling? I have been feeling sick all day :sick: I don't remember it starting so early with my others.

Sorry ladies but I'll have to leave you, it's sadly anothwr chemical for me.

Wishing you both a very happy and healthy pregnancy though xx

Omg...I'm so sorry of hear that PrincessTaz!! :(
:hugs:

Yay I get to join the October club:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I calculated my due date to be the 3rd of October, I really hope it sticks.
How are you feeling? I have been feeling sick all day :sick: I don't remember it starting so early with my others.

mumbee!!!!! :D

Sorry to hear you're already feeling the nausea, but at least it's a good sign of a sticky bean!

I'm feeling a bit emotional, and I've been having food aversions since 8dpo, which is way early! No nausea yet, but when that sets in I already know it gets BAD for me. If my first pregnancy is any indication, it will be an all day sickness that I just can't shake!

FX it isn't as bad this time around!

Omg nmv I haven't checked babyandbump for a few days so I missed your bfp announcement!! Congratulations!!! Yay!! I was in yore previous post and would love to join this one too. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Little one should be due the end of September but I haven't had an ultrasound yet to confirm.

How's everyone feeling??

I haven't been too sick yet which is great! My boobs are fekng pretty tender tho.

Oh and I'm away ATM on a pre planned girls trip and I'm finding it very tricky to avoid alcohol! I don't want to tell anyone just yet so doing lots of pretending..

Thanks for the add nmv!! 4 weeks for me hopefully due early October. . Just posted in first tri I haven't told a soul.. haven't told dh he's not a good player of the waiting game and due to previous chemicals doesn't get excited and in the kindest way tries to stop me getting over excited just in case so I didn't tell him yet trouble is I feel like im lying to him!! He asked me not to test but it was impossible I needed to know ... now I don't know where to go from here!! It's making my pregnancy feel unreal not being able to talk about it and the morning sickness has started for me and stupid I know I feel all bloated . Wat do u girls think xx

Hey! Well if you're already 4 weeks it means your periods nearly late so I would tell him soon :) I can imagine how you feel but I think you should just tell him or if you want to just wait another couple of days I'm sure he'll understand

Hi there lady's, I've finally made it over :)

I've got a rough edd of 2nd October based on my lmp. I'm soo excited, this will be baby number 3 for me & you I'm hoping that this one will be a little girl to really complete our family.

How are we all feeling? I don't have too many symptoms yet but I have an awful cold so that could be masking some symptoms.

Congrats ladies!!

I'm sure October 1st! Excited and terrified after coming off two miscarriages!! Looking forwards to a fall baby though :)

Hey there fellow Preggie Ladies!!!

I have NEVER been so thrilled to be exhausted, slightly nauseous and having daily headaches!!! LOL! At least I know if my BBS are untouchable and my body is uncomfortable that everything is still on track! :haha:

Two more weeks until hubby's surgery!! I keep telling myself that the procedure will go just fine...but I'm still nervous about everything that's going to fall on me right when around the time my body is in full on adjustment mode.

I hope I'm not as nauseous and irritable as I was before my first MC. I never made it past the puking all day phase, but I do remember being physically miserable most of the time in the second month.

Hey ladies, mind if I join in too? NMV I was in your previous TTW group, I know several other ladies were on there too... This morning I just got a frer :bfp: after several :bfn: the past few days... I think I am still in a bit of shock I keep wondering if it was *really* positive, but there was definitely a double line on there!! :D

Welcome MissCassie and Salamalopolis...I'm so happy for you both!!!
:wohoo:

I can't wait until the ultrasound pictures start pouring in!!!!! :D

Can't believe I'm still in the 4 week time feels like it's going so slow when is everyone visiting their Dr I have no idea when I should go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->