September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I can't believe I'm finally here! I'm currently looking for some bump buddies. Anyone else have an EDD around 18 September 2015?

X

hello! I think I'm due the 14th with my second, how are you keeping xx

I'm due between 8-10th September. But will have a better idea from tomorrow as have an early scan. Nervous doesn't even describe how I'm feeling about it, congrats on your bfp! :)

Hi I'm pregnant with #2 and due around 15th September according to LMP but I have a long cycle so I'm sure that will change. It all seems very surreal at the moment as not having many symptoms. How are you feeling? x

I'm pregnant with #2 and dye around 14th September 😄

EDD is September 24th! So nervous and scared to get my hopes up too high, but it's also hard to not be excited! :) Lots of praying for this to be my beautiful rainbow baby. First baby appointment is the 21st. :)

Hi, I'm due 13th! Exciting - had first waves of nausea today. What are your symptoms xx

I'm so happy! Yay!
Congrats! Welcome! Congrats!

It's nice to see so many ladies expected around the same time. :hi:

How is everyone?

Lilmor / Tish / LKamber - I'm feeling okay apart from sore BB's and feeling really really bloated! My trousers already feel tight on me! :wacko: I have also woken up feeling a little nauseous the last couple of morning but was fine as soon as I are something.

Maryanne / Rae - I'm so nervous too that something may go wrong. I think it's natural to feel like that. I'm just doing everything I can to help the little bean by eating healthy, doing light exercise and taking my folic acid! I have an early scan booked on 2nd Feb. :thumbup:

Pinkee - nice to see you here! :wave: wow I can't believe your nearly 12 weeks already! How are you and bump? Are you showing yet?

Bet your excited for your scan! I had mine this morning. Pushed back to 5+3 but the hospital said sac is a good size so they are pleased! Honestly thought something would be wrong.

That's great news Maryanne! Yes I can't wait until I have mine at around 7+3.

My next one will be at 7+3. Fingers crossed we both see lovely little heart beats :)

Gosh, I know. It has been agony for the 13 week wait! Makes the 2ww seem like a cake walk. I'm so happy to see a ltttc 'er. I've been pretty symptomless so not much to talk about.
I got a huge bloat bump in the PM, not so much the AM so I'm in pjs by 5 every day until I shop for maternity clothes.
I'm tickled you're here!:flower::happydance:

Yah SarahLou - someone with the same EDD as me!

OMG Pinkee - I am suffering with a bloated tummy in the evenings too! I am dreading the next 8 weeks...the last 3 days has already felt like a month! Lol!

Congrats Bing! I'm pretty sure I Ovu'd xmas too :happydance: My EDD is 16th. I've no symptoms and im pretty scared :/ no early scans for me either ...so it's a game of wait and see... Postitive thoughts, positive thoughts, postitive thoughts :)

Pinkee, how much fish oil do you take?

Hugs

Hi ladies! My EDD as of right now is September 21. I have an ultrasound on Friday the 30th when i will be 6 weeks 4 days :) SO very nervous and excited right now!

Kika- I was taking 1000 when ttc, two 500 gelcaps but now looking at my prenatal gelcap it says it has 235mg fish oil in it.

Just popping in, no :bfp: yet; however edd calculators said 9/19, another said 9/24. Last cycle started December 13. The one before was November 13. I have an average 32 day cycle. Last 6 months have been 35,35, 30, 34, 29, 30. I decided to test on CD36 to have higher odds. At this point just wondering when you girls found out? How many DPO, etc? Thanks hopefully will join you guys on Saturday:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->