September/October $$ Store Testers!

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Today I am CD9! Had an early MC last cycle and are jumping right back in. Decided to try the SMEP this cycle! Started OPK's a couple days ago since I'm not sure if I'll ovulate as my usual after the MC. Also got back on the temping train!

Who wants to join me?

September Testers :dust:

OnErth&InHvn
misspriss :bfp:
melewen
anagee

October Testers :dust:

BeachyFeelin
babifever
gabby_d
MamaBee413
kissesandhugs

Hi :hi: found ya ;) cd 1 today maybe tomorrow as its just spotting for now. Excited to start charting again though!

kissesandhugs - what do you do for charting? OPK? Temping? Both?

I wasn't going to temp again (gave it up a few cycles ago) but now after having a BFP I really want it again so I want to make SURE when I ovulate!

Im 5-7DPO and decided to POAS- of course :bfn:, lol.

Testing again Monday. Anyone notice Dollar Tree is switching tests from New Choice to VeriQuick?

Here is my pic-

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/babyale06/IMG_20140912_172744_zps49749135.jpg

Testing again Monday. Anyone notice Dollar Tree is switching tests from New Choice to VeriQuick?

5-7 is sooooo early!! I'd wait a couple more days!

I haven't noticed the change....I only have one at home right now but it's New Choice!

I'm also using their OPK's this cycle for the first time!

I'll have to check my dollar tree out! Hope they're as good.

Beachy, I do both! :) Wasn't planning on charting this time around but my impatience is getting the best of me lol

5-7 is sooooo early!! I'd wait a couple more days!

I haven't noticed the change....I only have one at home right now but it's New Choice!

I'm also using their OPK's this cycle for the first time!

I knew it was early. Im just obsessed with POAS! :blush:
I havent used their OPK. I got a pack of Answer (the strips) for $5 and have a few left, but i hopefully wont need them next cycle!!!

They only had 3 more New Choice and the rest were the new brand. (the OPK were all NC though)

I'm cycle day 6....hoping this is my lucky cycle. Baby dust to all. Testing early October

Welcome Gabby! I remember you from another thread!

My AF is due 10/1 (that is saying I ovulate on CD13 this cycle) and I keep saying I won't test early, but I know I will! I might try and hold out though!

I'm here, I'm here, lol.

My Stats:

CD2

Cycle length was 35 days.....but the witch came early, so my new average is 32.50, so that's 33 day cycle

Ovulation supposedly 9/30/14

WARNING I plan not to symptom spot or test early, but there's a great chance I most definitely will.

AF supposedly 10/14/14

Baby due date if we succeed: Thursday, June 18, 2015

Although I'm not going by any of that, check out my signature for additional information.

I did notice a new box, looked cuter lol. I'm sure its the same tho.

I'm joining! Actually I get my New Choice tests from Walmart, but they are the same tests. Actually they are called First Signal, but when they come out of the box they are exactly the same as $ store tests...can I still join?

I'm 7dpo, I was planning to wait until 9dpo to test, but I may cave and test tomorrow 8dpo.

Of course you can join misspriss!

Glad we have some earlier testers because I need something to keep me busy!! I'm still waiting to O! According to FF I'm in my fertile window now (1st day) and should ovulate sometime between 9/15 and 9/17!

I HATE THE WAIT!

I'm joining! Actually I get my New Choice tests from Walmart, but they are the same tests. Actually they are called First Signal, but when they come out of the box they are exactly the same as $ store tests...can I still join?

I'm 7dpo, I was planning to wait until 9dpo to test, but I may cave and test tomorrow 8dpo.

Its so hard not to cave! lol

-----
updated my post with a pic!

So - Ugh.

I just did my CD9 OPK and it looks lighter (or the same color) than yesterday. What? Shouldn't it be getting darker? I did take it 30 min before I usually do. but still. Maybe it's still too early. I've never started testing this early but we don't want to miss the serge.

Also - I'm at work and had to carry it in my hand on my way back to my desk. Of COURSE on my walk back I get stopped by an employee who wanted to chat, then my boss stopped me, then another coworker stopped me. All I could do was cup the stick in my hand and pray they didn't ask what I was holding!!

GRRR

P.S. someone just made popcorn and now I'm SUPER hungry! :(

So - Ugh.

P.S. someone just made popcorn and now I'm SUPER hungry! :(

ha ha that popcorn smell works everytime. Sorry those OPKs confuse me.

I think I might be overreacting....hmm.

since I usually don't start OPK's until today this might be right in line for what it's supposed to look like! I'll just have to wait and see what the next few days bring!

Hi everyone! Can't wait to follow you this month!

Angel, my due date with my last baby was June 17 th! It's a great time for a baby, maybe that will bring you good luck :) and ha you know you are testing early girl.. You don't fool me ;)
Beachy, I did use OPks last cycle.. I had faint lines for a bit, they only started to build and darken like 2 days before the full positive opk. So if the lines the same that's normal, your most likely still just a few days out from the positive one! Hope this helps.
Kisses and hugs. Hey! Best wishes this cycle.. Following you
To all the newcomers good luck! Will be stalking and rooting for ya!

Ps, I can't believe dollar tree is switching brands. Interesting. I probably would never even look at another test there again, but now im gonna go check out that aisle and see what's up!

Welcome Gabby! I remember you from another thread!

My AF is due 10/1 (that is saying I ovulate on CD13 this cycle) and I keep saying I won't test early, but I know I will! I might try and hold out though!

I ALWAYS say I won't test early and do!!!! It's impossible not to

Lh levels vary all throughout the day and your cycle! I don't think it means much of anything until closer to your o date then they'll start getting darker but until then it'll just fluctuate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->