***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Hi Ladies i thought i would start a thread for those of us expecting rainbow babies in September 2013.

I had a MMC in 2009, and even though i went on to have a normal pregnancy after that i still see myself as a Rainbow mummy. I am so scare of something going wrong again. With DD i had bleedign at 5,6 and 7 weeks, and while it scared me to death it meant i got a reasurence scan at 7 weeks. However this time I wont get a scan until 12 weeks, that will be the lates 1st scan i have ever had and i am so scared.

Let me know your due date and i can add you to the list

:dust:PAL Winter Babies dues dates::dust:

Awaiting Due Date
Cracker :yellow:
tabana :yellow:

August

30th
PinkEmily :blue: Harry 27/08/2013 @ 23:11 weighing 6lbs 3oz

September

1st
MrsMoose :yellow:

2nd:
babydevil1989 :yellow:
ArmyWife1984 :blue: 06/09/13

3rd

4th
sara75 :yellow:
Chimpette :blue: Dalton Cruz Nasili 06/09/13 @8:05 pm weighing 10 lbs 2 oz

6th
mummytochloe :yellow: turned :pink: Maddison Erica Faith 27/08/13 @ 13.42 weighing 9lbs 13oz
vegazbaby :yellow:

8th
mwaah :pink: Lucy Pearl 09/09/13
wang :yellow:
Zebra2023 :pink: Caitlyn 04/09/13

9th
Sannie87 :blue:

10th
gbnf :yellow:

Jamandspoon :yellow:
optimisticjul :yellow: :yellow:

13th
beckysprayer :yellow:
Sannie87 :yellow:

14th
bubbles82 :yellow:
Tasha S. :pink:

16th
dancareoi :pink: 03/09/2013 @ 9.55 am, 7lbs 3oz
ghinspire22 :pink: :blue: 04/09/13 @2:29 and 2:31

19th
Greener Grass :yellow:
tekkitten :pink:

20th
pip2009 :yellow:

21st
LuckyW :yellow:

24th
moondust7 :yellow:

28th

29th
Second Chance :yellow:

30th

3rd October
Maze :yellow: - c-section late september

Angels
stuckinoki :angel:
chathamlady :angel:

Babies Born
AUGUST
27th MummytoChloe ~ Maddison Erica Faith, Born 1:42 pm, 9 lbs 13 oz :pink:
27th PinkEmily ~ Harry, Born 11:11 pm, 6 lbs 3 oz :blue:

SEPTEMBER
3rd dancareoi ~ Caitlin Erin, Born 9.55 am, 7 lbs 3oz :pink:
4th ghinspire22 ~ Born 2:29 pm and 2:31 pm :pink: :blue:
4th Zebra2023 ~ Caitlyn Ella-Rose Born 3:51 pm 5lbs 12 oz :pink:
6th Armywife1984 ~ Born 1:23 am :blue:
6th Chimpette ~ Dalton Cruz Nasili Born 8:05 pm, 10 lbs 2 oz, 58.5cm :blue:
9th Mwaah ~ Lucy Pearl, 10:56pm, 8 lbs 7 oz :pink:

Hi girls
Please can I join you BFP boxing day at 9 dpo after 10 mmc hope the steroids do the trick fingers crossed and gl to all xxx

Hi girls
Please can I join you BFP boxing day at 9 dpo after 10 mmc hope the steroids do the trick fingers crossed and gl to all xxx

:wave: welcome to the group.

sticky dust for you :dust:

have you got any appointment dates set up yet? my first midwife appointment is the 24th january i can't wait

hi!

had a miscarriage in nov 11 at 7 weeks its taken 12 months to get my rainbow BFP!

im due 2nd (ish) sept x

hi!

had a miscarriage in nov 11 at 7 weeks its taken 12 months to get my rainbow BFP!

im due 2nd (ish) sept x

Sorry about your loss :angel:

congratualtions on your BFP and loads of sticky dust your way :dust:

Hiya ladies

May I join you?? I'm due 8th Sept :) Here's to beautiful September rainbows. xxxx

so glad i found this! :cry: I feel like a nervous wreck. I am due Sept. 2nd.

I had a m/c at 6 wks nov. 19th. And got a bfp dec. 20th ....no af in between.

I can't stop worrying about my lil baby. I called the doctors and they wanted to see me earlier at what I think is 6 wks.
But instead they decided they wanted to get my blood drawn to get a better idea at how far along I am.

Well normally they post the hcg level online but they didnt, and now I am freaking out....I know they wont be able to tell anything from just one hcg level test....so I am trying to remain calm...I took another test a got a bfp....its just so hard to not worry about miscarrying when you just went through it.....
I will be more at peace as soon as I have my first scan...... :cry: thanks....i feel better ....
Anyone else going through the nervousness and worrying too?

so glad i found this! :cry: I feel like a nervous wreck. I am due Sept. 2nd.

I had a m/c at 6 wks nov. 19th. And got a bfp dec. 20th ....no af in between.

I can't stop worrying about my lil baby. I called the doctors and they wanted to see me earlier at what I think is 6 wks.
But instead they decided they wanted to get my blood drawn to get a better idea at how far along I am.

Well normally they post the hcg level online but they didnt, and now I am freaking out....I know they wont be able to tell anything from just one hcg level test....so I am trying to remain calm...I took another test a got a bfp....its just so hard to not worry about miscarrying when you just went through it.....
I will be more at peace as soon as I have my first scan...... :cry: thanks....i feel better ....
Anyone else going through the nervousness and worrying too?

Aww big hugs honey, and congrats on your new bean. It's only natural to worry. Perhaps they just didn't have time with it being the weekend and New Year??
If it's still showing a bfp well I'd say you are doing great.
My line went faint yesterday and I cried all day!! so yes I'm very nervous and worried but the line did come back yesterday, thankfully xxx

mwaah Welcome, sometimes just naturally there can be different hcg in the urine, even if at roughly the same time of day so don't worry too much.

ArmyWife1984 :wave: welcome to the group. You are not alone in your worrying. I have had a healthy prengnacy since my loss and am still a complelte wreck. every time i go without symptoms for a few hours i panic. Or if i get cramping, which is proably my ligaments stretching i panic.

I wouldn't worry about them not putting hcg online, just find them out as soon as you can. Do you think they would offer you bloods where they take two sets in 3 days to see if your levels double.

I got them with my DD when i had a tiny bleed and they were really reassuring, i have no reason for them so far, but going to ring my doctors tomorrow if they are open and see if they will let me have them just for piece of mind as i am driving myself crazy.

I agree with mwaah a positive test is a very positive sign :D

:dust: sticky dust :dust:

thanks mummytochloe and mwaah :hugs:

Im not sure if they are checking my levels to see if they double or if they are just seeing what range I am in to see how far along i may be. im guessing its to see what range since they didnt schedule another.
Sounded like i would be getting an early scan done.

I feel a lil better today. :) Trying to stay positive and think positive :)

thanks mummytochloe and mwaah :hugs:

Im not sure if they are checking my levels to see if they double or if they are just seeing what range I am in to see how far along i may be. im guessing its to see what range since they didnt schedule another.
Sounded like i would be getting an early scan done.

I feel a lil better today. :) Trying to stay positive and think positive :)

Glad you're feeling better today :thumbup: hope you get an early scan I gonna ask midwife at 8 weeks if there anyway I can but I doubt it

Hi mommytochloe

I am going to ring the epac tomorrow for bloods, been testing every day addiction is a terrible thing i know, and they getting stronger fingers crossed will let you all know how I get on. Best of wishes and baby dust to all

xxxx

Hi mommytochloe

I am going to ring the epac tomorrow for bloods, been testing every day addiction is a terrible thing i know, and they getting stronger fingers crossed will let you all know how I get on. Best of wishes and baby dust to all

xxxx

Yes I'm hoping my docs will be nice and give me them to but don't want to get my hopes up just in case.

Hope your bloods go well

I'm having my bloods done tomorrow too, good luck to us both. I haven't tested today.

I know they wont give me an early scan unless I'm bleeding so I'm going to book a private one for around the 9 weeks mark before I have to make my booking in appointment.

I'm being postive so WHEN I get to 20 weeks I'm staying team yellow as I didnt want to find out with DS but hubby did. As this little bean is by a donor its totally upto me and I just want a baby and what ever colour bump it is I dont mind. What about you guys?? xxx

We were in the same situation mwaah, i didn't want to know but dh did, so we found out. So this time i am getting my way and we are staying team yellow.

Do you know who you will go for your scan with i was looking for them near me yesterday as would love one, but the cheapest was like £100 which seems step, when my friend gets a lovely 4d scan with dvds and pics ect for like 115.

Yay for you getting your own way, it will make the labour more bearable I reckon haha

I went for one at 9 weeks 3 days with DS just because we were off to see family and wanted a pic to show them. It was £50 but looking at the website today it has gone upto £60.
https://www.firstviewimaging.co.uk/prices.html

I think its worth it to put my mind at rest until the 12 week scan xxx

That's good cheaper than the 100 round here.

Hope everything is well and await a picture!!

I rang doctors to ask if they would do bloods, and he said yes, not only that he couldn't beleive it took bleeding with dd to get me a early scan after i had a MMC first time. So he told me to ring epu and they agreed to give me a scan on the 14th at around 7weeks :D

I get my bloods back on monday then only a week to wait until the scan :happydance:

YAH!! Thats great! having an early scan will give you peace and comfort knowing lil bean is doing good :thumbup:

i tried calling this morning for my results of hcg and they are flooded with phone calls so i hung up, and they still havent posted it online :growlmad: I am gonna try back in a few hours.

on the plus side, i have been having bouts of morning sickness :happydance: never been so happy to feel nauseas!

ArmyWife1984 wonderful news about the morning sickness, maybe its worth trying back in an hour or so when they are less busy.

I went to greggs for a sausage roll today and after eating that i felt sick :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->