September Snugglers 2016

Just1more2

Reaction score
I may be a bit early but I wanted to get a thread started for all the September 2016 due date ladies!

I got my BFP on Christmas eve at 12 DPO. This is baby #2 for us and due on September 3rd. Our son will get a baby sibling for his birthday present. I don't really know how I feel about that but beggars can't be choosers!

I am so hopeful for this pregnancy and would love some ladies to go through this journey with!

September 1
Mummamoo - September 1st, 2016 :yellow:
Alea - September 1st, 2016 :pink: Lottie May born 6/23!!
Xanzaba - September 1st, 2016 :blue:
Just1More2 - September 1st, 2016 :blue:

September 2
xxxLeoxxx - September 2nd, 2016
littledreamer - September 2nd, 2016
live_in_hope - September 2nd 2016 :pink:

September 4
Desiree1694 - September 4th, 2016 :blue:
aidemsxmomma - September 4th, 2016 :blue:
bellabae - September 4th, 2016

September 5
AJCash - September 5th, 2016

September 6
Michellebelle - September 6th, 2016:angel:
MeganS0326 - September 6th, 2016 :pink:

September 7
sailorsgirl - September 7th, 2016
mari35racz36 - September 7th, 2016 :blue:
hopie2015 - September 7th, 2016 :yellow:
Dragonfly - September 7th, 2016

September 8
MrsBlueEyes - September 8th, 2016 :angel:

September 9
amantila - September 9th,2016 :blue:

September 11
Cupcake1979 - September 11h, 2016
mackjess - September 11th, 2016
MeganS0326 - September 11th, 2016
Jazzandru - September 11, 2016

September 12
Lou+Bubs - September 12th, 2016
mrsmax - September 12th, 2016 :pink:
Mummy1506 - September 12th, 2016 :pink:
babydust0302 - September 12th, 2016
ssarahh - September 12th, 2016

September 14
Melodicducky - September 14th, 2016
ciz - September 14th, 2016 :blue:
bakedbean - September 14th, 2016
jessieles - September 14th, 2016
Babywebb - September 14th, 2016

September 15
lesondemavie - September 15th, 2016 :angel:
Hope16 - September 15th, 2016 :blue:

September 16
Kmx - September 16th, 2016
Linzalora - September 16th, 2016:blue:
suspectpink - September 16th, 2016

September 17
Buffyx - September 17th, 2016

September 18
Momof3fosho September 18th,2016
gina236 - September 18th, 2016 :angel:
Uni tsi - September 18th, 2016 :pink:

September 19
Loraloo - September 19th, 2016 :pink: :angel:

September 20
LuvallmyH - September 20th, 2016 :blue:
TruHope - September 20th, 2016
campn - September 20th, 2016 :pink:

September 21
mrs unicorn - September 21st, 2016 :angel:
InVivoVeritas - September 21st, 2016 :yellow::yellow:

September 22
Wildworld - September 22nd, 2016
3babesforme - September 22nd, 2016
x-ginge-x - September 22nd, 2016 :blue:

September 25
Decemberwait - September 25th, 2016 :angel:
Ruthb - September 25th, 2016
Lallie81 - September 25th, 2016 :pink:

September 26
emma1316 - September 26th, 2016
Sweety21 - September 26th, 2016 :blue:

September 27
Kiki1993 - September 27th, 2016
Tag74 - September 27th, 2016

September 30
Avalanche - September 30th, 2016 :angel:
Icecreamtwist - September 30th, 2016

TBD
banderson17 - :blue:

dreems98 -
psychochick -
twinkletoe -
Bluemoonlight -
marlsbar -
modo -

Yay! I'm glad you started this thread. I'm 12 dpo and got my BFP on the 24th at 9 dpo. I go on Tuesday for blood test confirmation and my first beta. I've had two miscarriages, and I'm hoping this will be our healthy rainbow baby! This will be the first baby for both DH and myself, but we're cautiously excited.

It looks like my EDD is September 6th!

Welcome and Congratulations Michelle!! I am sorry for your losses, it makes every pregnancy afterward seem so nerve-wracking.

This is also my rainbow baby after 2 consecutive Chemicals. I want this baby to be sticky so badly.

I would love to see a pic of your test!! I love looking at tests! :blush:

I tested again this morning to check progression, you know, because I am paranoid and crazy. This morning's FRER was darker than my first BFP one 4 days ago and a little darker than the control line. I hope that is sufficient for 16DPO... :shrug:

How are you feeling? Any notable symptoms yet?
When do you plan on telling your families?

Hoping for sticky babies for both of us!

I'm sure your tests are fine. I've just been using ICs and have been happy that they keep getting darker. Have you had a blood test yet? Or are you going to?

I haven't really had many symptoms yet. I've had sore boobs and feel bloated, but I think that's a lot due to the progesterone I'm on. I've also had some twinges here and there, but not cramping yet.

If everything goes well, I'll probably tell my family close to the end of Jan when I see them again. I'm sure they suspect something, since they know how hard we've been trying, and I turned down all caffeine and alcohol at Christmas haha. :)

What about you?

Hi ladies! I'm excited to join this thread! I just got my BFP on Dec 23rd and have had two betas so far to confirm. The first was 7dp5dt and it was 42 then my 2nd beta was 10dp5dt and it was 179. So numbers are going up, but still so cautious because I've had an ectopic before. Can't wait to keep watching my numbers double and finally get our 1st baby. Also, we already know the sex since we did PGS testing. Totally ready to be relaxed, happy and pregnant with our little boy. Fingers crossed for Wed. When I have another beta. Congrats to all of you ladies!!!

I maybe in here, not sure yet. Getting end of Aug dates. But will know better soon. I always go over due anyway.

Congratulations everyone!!

I just got my bfp today at 12dpo!! So excited! Xx

Congrats ladies!! Sticky dust to all of you!

Michelle: I have not had betas yet and where I live I don't get a first appointment until between 6 and 9 weeks. They are booked out until the 27th... I will be almost 9 weeks then. It seems so far away and I know I will be fretting my butt off until then worried that everything will be ok.:dohh:

I have had twinges and cramping off and on since the 11 DPO. Also battled my first bout of nausea/tummy troubles on 14 DPO . My breasts have been sore since 9DPO and are now larger and veiny with darker areolas. Heatburn on and off too.

Sailor - your EDD is my DS's birthday!! I'm calling that a lucky day for babies to be born!! :thumbup:

My first IVF cycle appears to have worked. I got my first faint BFP on Christmas Eve (5dp5dt) and confirmed it with a beta of 139 today!

I should be looking at a September 5th EDD. :happydance:

Well I may not have any symptoms but my eating certainly says I am preg. Banana sandwich addiction again and boiled egg.

Sailor - your EDD is my DS's birthday!! I'm calling that a lucky day for babies to be born!! :thumbup:

Awesome!! Thanks huni!

My first IVF cycle appears to have worked. I got my first faint BFP on Christmas Eve (5dp5dt) and confirmed it with a beta of 139 today!

I should be looking at a September 5th EDD. :happydance:

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Well I may not have any symptoms but my eating certainly says I am preg. Banana sandwich addiction again and boiled egg.

Yuck, lol banana sandwiches sounds icky lol! Boiled eggs sound good though!! Enjoy!!

I have no symptoms, other than fatigue.

Xx

Congrats everyone!

Well... Over here I am already worried. I had a huge temp drop today. I hope this doesn't mean miscarriage. My test this morning was still as dark, if not darker than yesterday's test. But that temp drop scares me. I go for bloodwork this morning, which I know will show I'm pregnant, but now I'm worried my numbers will only decrease after that. I really hope this morning's temp was just a fluke.

Hands off my banana sandwich with lashings of butter. nom nom. Could be worse though. I need healthy food.

Welcome AJ!! Congrats on your successful IVF!!! Sticky dust to you!

Michelle, I don't temp and therefore probably don't have a good answer for you. I may be wrong, but one low temp can't be a sure sign of impending loss can it? Maybe it was just a fluke or you were chilly in your sleep or something. Best of luck with your appointment today! I wish I had one this soon!!

I love banana sandwiches Dragonfly!! I like mine with honey and peanut butter, yum yum!! Extra potassium cant be a bad thing anyway!

AFM - Darkest IC I have ever had this morning at 17DPO!!:happydance: I really hope this one is sticky!! With my first Chemical, my tests were getting lighter by now, not darker. FX this is the one!! I don't get an appointment till almost 9W, so I will be testing with IC's every other day until 6W for assurance. I cant wait to see the test line darker than control!
Symptoms - Fatigue (went to bed extremely early last night!) and appetite. Still Very sore, enlarged BBs. Veiny and darker areolas. Slight nausea this morning since I didn't eat breakfast as early as I usually do. Some very mild cramping and continuation of LOADS of CM (at this point I think thy call it lucchoria? *SP*)

I hope all of you lovelies are doing well this morning!! :hugs:

Room for another one here?

My name is Alea and I am roughly 4w+5d with our little rainbow baby. I have calculated my EDD as being Sept. 1st which makes me the first one due in the group!

I am a 23 year old American who now calls England home. I live in a small village 35 miles north of London with my fiance, Adam, and our 6 month old daughter Maisie Grace.

We unexpectedly found out we were having our second when Maisie was 3 months old but sadly that pregnancy ended at 6 weeks. We then decided to take a relaxed approach to adding another to our family and on Dec. 20th at a remarkable 3w+3d, we got a postive! I am so excited to have another baby on the way and pray that get our rainbow baby. We'll be team yellow as we were with Maisie Grace. I loved having that surprise!

Can't wait to know you all a little better.

Welcome and congratulations Alea!! I am sorry for your loss. Sticky baby vibes to you!! There will always be room for more!

I love your daughter's name, the combination is beautiful and has a "The Fault in Our Stars" feel to it. So sweet.

My babies will be almost EXACTLY 6 years apart (both September Snugglers!!) and it seems like a long time since I have been mom to a baby. I am worried I have forgotten everything and like I am starting all over. Doing all the baby and toddler stages again is daunting. You will be such a pro to have little ones close in age!:thumbup::flower:

Seeing as I've never been pregnant before, I'm curious if anybody else has abdominal pain when they cough or when they roll over sometimes. I'm assuming it's ligaments, but is that normal this early?

I haven't had -any- other symptoms yet outside of maybe going to bed a bit earlier and running to the bathroom a bit more often.

Welcome and congratulations Alea!! I am sorry for your loss. Sticky baby vibes to you!! There will always be room for more!

I love your daughter's name, the combination is beautiful and has a "The Fault in Our Stars" feel to it. So sweet.

My babies will be almost EXACTLY 6 years apart (both September Snugglers!!) and it seems like a long time since I have been mom to a baby. I am worried I have forgotten everything and like I am starting all over. Doing all the baby and toddler stages again is daunting. You will be such a pro to have little ones close in age!:thumbup::flower:

Thank you so much! We love her name though we usually call her Moo :laugh2:

Are you excited to have such a gap between your two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->