September Testers...Who's With Me?

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
So, I have never done a thread so decided I will try it out! Lets all wait to O and test together! We can be a big support to each other and cheer each other on! Lets see how many September :bfp: we can get! Just let me know your testing date and I will add you to the list. If you havent O'd yet and want to wait for a testing date that is fine! Let September be our lucky month!!! :happydance:

29 Testers, 4 BFP so far!
NurseMommyTTC
sdc010905 (18th)
BabyShaw
ONEID :bfp:
todmommy4568 (12th) :angel:
MiraclesHappen
MrsW1985 (14th)
Earthylove (5th)
dancingnurse2
Hollys_Twinny :witch:
Wonderstruck
BuckeyeGirl (12th) :witch:
cscbeth8421 (3rd)
Sweetmama26
Angel5000 (5th) :witch:
mippie1976 :witch:
SecondNote (16th) :witch:
MustangGTgirl (22nd) :bfp:
TeenyWeeny
sbeeglePN (4th)
sevenofnine (25th)
Myutterjoy
LiLi2 (15th) :bfp:
starryjune (19th)
MrsT223 (20th) :bfp:
mls4 :witch:
blessme (27th)
Naturalmommi (17th)

Hey nurse count me in, ill give you dates when i have them, its only cd5 for me and cycle might be a bit mad as i just had chemical. Heres hoping for sept bfps!

Welcome sdc! I'm sorry about your chemical :( fx September is our month for a healthy sticky bean!

count me in! First month of trying for #2. I am just trying to figure out when I ovulate. I have two apps telling me two different weeks. Thats way too much BD'ing haha. I need to get some O tests.

I'm in! I will be testing around the 12th. I thought I might have O'd on CD15/16 due to temps and CM, didn't have a positive OPK but had a high on cb digi so was thinking maybe I missed the surge. On CD17 I dried up and temp went up again so thought for sure that I O'd but today I had a temp dip again, CM came back, and now have an almost positive OPK, currently holding to take another OPK. So it's been a confusing week but I am sure that the OPK will go positive very very soon FX!!

Good Luck to all the September ladies!! :dust:

Nursemommy and sdc I have been stalking you in the august thread since the beginning :blush: last cycle I didn't post much, just a silent cheerleader :haha: this month I seem to be posting much more. FX for you both this month and sorry for you loss sdc :hugs:

Welcome ladies! Babyshaw do you temp? It's really the only way to know you O'd and so can give you a heads up when af is coming!

Found you over here! :)
:hi: to all the other ladies as well! Good luck to everyone this month! Hope lots of perfect little summer bundles come from this! :dust: to everyone!

Count me in please. I'm due to test on the 14th of September!!

Hi ladies! As of right now, I'm planning to test September 5 because AF is due September 4. If I decide to test later, I'll let you all know but I doubt I'll be able to wait any longer!

Got a positive OPK tonight! :dance: so definitely will be testing by the 12th :)

I want to join! I am waiting for period any day now. Thought August was my month but all BFN's. I will be starting femera next week following ultrasound.

Still not sure if I'm even really ttc this month as oh and I said we might take a cycle off after chemical but now I'm interested in getting progesterone checked. That has to be done 1 wks after ovulation so it looks like I'll have to be doing opk's to pinpoint- if I'm doin all that I might as well give it a go but I'm going to be more relaxed about it.only cd6 here so nothing much happening. Good luck everyone!

September will be my first month trying but I just went off BCP so I'm not sure about when or even if I will be ovulating this month. Still crossing my fingers for a BFP soon, so I can have my summer 2016 baby :)

Count me in! I will test on September 12th. The husband and I have been trying for our first child since this past November. We have had 2 miscarries due to me having the RH negative. I have just recently started charting and using ovulation tests and today I finally got my first positive test! So fingers crossed this will be the month for us all! :dust: to all of you ladies!

Count me in! I will test on September 12th. The husband and I have been trying for our first child since this past November. We have had 2 miscarries due to me having the RH negative. I have just recently started charting and using ovulation tests and today I finally got my first positive test! So fingers crossed this will be the month for us all! :dust: to all of you ladies!

I asked my doc just this week if my 2 miscarriages could be related to me me being rh neg and he said no....would really appreciate some info on this. Do you have other kids? I have 2 but they're neg like me....I hope you have good luck this month x

Hello everyone! Sorry ive been MIA, yesterday was a busy day as I got DD her first pet cat that she has been begging me for! And today is her first day of VPK at her new charter school so just been a busy mama over here! CD 3 for me, af is getting lighter so should depart soon. I decided Ill use OPK and temp but not to get my hopes up at all....if i get pregnant thats great! If it takes longer thats ok too because we are having a family vacation in November at a huge cabin in the mountains in northern GA so if I am not pregnant by then, I can drink! :drunk:
I hope everyone has a great day! I am going to update the first page soon with everyones names!

I want to join! I am waiting for period any day now. Thought August was my month but all BFN's. I will be starting femera next week following ultrasound.

Hello fellow nurse! What area do you work in? (if you are currently working as a nurse) I am a pediatric oncology nurse and LOVE it :)

Hello fellow nurse! What area do you work in? (if you are currently working as a nurse) I am a pediatric oncology nurse and LOVE it :)

That's awesome! I said for many years that was what I wanted to do! After having a kid of my own I feel like it would be such a difficult job though. So wonderful that you have the strength to do it and even more so that you love it!! How long have you been doing it?

That's awesome! I said for many years that was what I wanted to do! After having a kid of my own I feel like it would be such a difficult job though. So wonderful that you have the strength to do it and even more so that you love it!! How long have you been doing it?

I have been working in pediatric oncology/hematology for almost a year and a half. It is tough but I get so much gratification and I just love those kids! September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month so anyone who is interested should donate to pediatric cancer research, such as St. Jude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->