September Testers...Who's With Me?

OMG! My OPKs just did the most beautiful jump from slight line to beautiful Positives. :)

WHen I saw the IC was looking +OPK I did a digi just to verify and I got a lovely smiley.

Don't you love seeing those positives? Always something to look forward to!

Wow that is an awesome looking positive angel!! Glad you finally got your positive! It has been a long and confusing cycle for you! Fx'd you get a well deserved bfp at the end of it!

Temp dropped a bit today, but still well above the cover line and I also took it an hr early. So hoping it stays up there, my temp usually drops a day or two before af so fx that's not it.

I don't think vivid dreams mean anything. But I had very vivid dreams. All of them were horrible dreams, I dreamt my father in law shot himself and then that I lost my cat. Not very pleasant! Oh and I took a wondfo and equate test, both stark white bfn. Idk about this cycle.

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

Hey ladies. So im 12 dpo but have a bfn on my frer. Not holding out much hope. Today has been a horrible day so far and its not even 9 am. A bfp wouldve really made me feel better :(

Hey ladies. So im 12 dpo but have a bfn on my frer. Not holding out much hope. Today has been a horrible day so far and its not even 9 am. A bfp wouldve really made me feel better :(

I'm also likely around 12dpo, also negative. I will be testing tomorrow morning and then if it's negative, I'm assuming I'm out, AF to start on Tuesday. :(

I am so bummed because if I got pregnant this month, I would be due on my wedding anniversary date next year (7 years) PLUS my parents, grandparents, aunt/uncle and cousin ALL have their anniversaries next month, and it would have been a PERFECT anniversary present. Oh well! Onto October!

Hey guys I was at target today and they have a deal if you buy any two First Response items you get a $5 target card. It also has rebate offers on the boxes. I got a frer box and a box of gold digitals. Fx I get to use them! Even more fx they show up bfp!

Just as I thought, temp dropped today right on time. Af should be here tomorrow. Oh well.

So sorry NurseMommy :( On wards to the next cycle! xxx

I just wanna get pregnant so I can relax! I didn't know it would be taking this long. Especially since it happened so fast with DD and I'm still young at 25. I'm disappointed so far in this ttc stuff.

It took me 6 months with all 3 for me :( Don't lose hope! It will come to you :) ( we also had to wait for my oh to get a vasectomy reversal at first so that in itself was a waiting game to see if it had worked :) )

I just wanna get pregnant so I can relax! I didn't know it would be taking this long. Especially since it happened so fast with DD and I'm still young at 25. I'm disappointed so far in this ttc stuff.

It took me 9 months to conceive dd and I was only 20. Now at 23 it still isn't happening quickly but havinga difficult time last time has made me patient I just hate the growing age gap with dd and a potential sibling and I really didn't want to have to stress about timing with DH's job so I was hoping it would have happened by now. It is very frustrating sometimes especially knowing so many people who accidentally got pregnant.

With DD I conceivd cycle 2 off the pill. So techinically my "first real cycle". This time around its been 3 cycles now, but my cycles are about 32 days so its even longer than 3 months. My sister has 3 kids, first 2 were "oops" and the third she tried for, conceived 2nd cycle. She szeezes and gets pregnant! My DD is already 4 since I didnt conceive this month, that means she will be 5 by the time I have another! Makes me sad :(

With DD I conceivd cycle 2 off the pill. So techinically my "first real cycle". This time around its been 3 cycles now, but my cycles are about 32 days so its even longer than 3 months. My sister has 3 kids, first 2 were "oops" and the third she tried for, conceived 2nd cycle. She szeezes and gets pregnant! My DD is already 4 since I didnt conceive this month, that means she will be 5 by the time I have another! Makes me sad :(
Yeah i cant believe its taking so long either...im 29 and we were kind of finished after having 2. This day last yr i had a chemical-it was an oops pg-i was on bcp and bfing ds2 at the time. But when i lost it i was devastated and we decided we'd ttc again after our wedding in june. But this is my 4th cycle and im no closer-had another chem in august and have found out iv low progesterone which makes me feel really anxious about mc. Just thought id b a giant heavily pg lady by xmas...ds1 was an oops and ds2 was conceived 1st cycle ttc.

I haven't even had a chemical. Nothing. Just lots of sex and waiting. Just to get af again. This cycle I was sure I would get a bfp as our timing was so good and we really got serious about the BDing. But low and behold. And other unsuccessful month. If I'm not pregnant by December that makes 6 months and I will be freaking out! And If I get pregnant next month then it'll be due right around dd birthday and I'm not sure I want that so next month will be ntnp. Watch me get pregnant then lol

I haven't even had a chemical. Nothing. Just lots of sex and waiting. Just to get af again. This cycle I was sure I would get a bfp as our timing was so good and we really got serious about the BDing. But low and behold. And other unsuccessful month. If I'm not pregnant by December that makes 6 months and I will be freaking out! And If I get pregnant next month then it'll be due right around dd birthday and I'm not sure I want that so next month will be ntnp. Watch me get pregnant then lol
Ha ha i wouldnt b surprised! Well here i am on another crazy unpredictable cycle. Got a flashy smiley today and no bd tonight so off to a bad start. Haven't dtd all week as im only cd9.....it better not b solid in the morning, hopefully i have a few more flashies coming my way. Hope you're wrong and af stays away nursemommy!

Sdc what day do you usually O on? Cd 9 sounds so early! Especially coming from me who Os on cd 19/20. I honestly enjoy the 2ww but dread waiting to O! It feels like foreverrrr by the time I O. I guess that's why I'm becoming so impatient! And af not here yet, but I can feel it wanting to. I've also been just emotional today. So yeah hormones all messed up = af coming. A good thing I can take from this is the fact that I'm going on vacation in November to a cabin in the mountains and if I were pregnant, I wouldn't be able to go in the hot tub (which I'm excited about as the hot tub is overlooking the mountain). Also next month im going to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival for my birthday so at least I have some stuff to keep me occupied and excited about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->