September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have started the September thread. Good luck this month. Let me know your testing dates :)

September 1st- Maddy_desie:witch: trixiesmith:witch:, Kdear95:angel:

September 4th- shudknow:witch:

September 5th- jumpingo:witch:, nflores77:bfp:

September 6th- Excited2see

September 7th- Dannixo:witch:, c beary83:witch:

September 8th- 30mummyof1:witch: Becky61:witch:

September 9th- Melissa_M:witch:, Baby.Love12:witch:

September 10th- wantbabynow, Bug222:witch:

September 11th- shezzy03:witch:

September 12th- NewMrsJones:witch:, helsurf, Maggs:witch:, Katie_A:angel:, Mrs. Love:bfp:

September 14th- girlinyork:witch:, PrincessJ_x

September 15th- KIALea, babyvaughan:witch:, kitty2385:witch:

September 16th- babifever:witch:, RosieB1977, left wonderin, lian_83

September 17th- jjbubbles28:witch:, Suz_Q:bfp:, Patience090

September 18th- Snuggles82:witch:

September 19th- 55Comet555, buffyx, Shilo:bfp:, cutieQ

September 20th- Potato58

September 21st- Canadianmom4:witch:

September 22nd- mrswhichman, Left wonderin

September 24th- laura2lyn4:witch: Khatif, gebkel9

September 25th- Scoobydrip, CherryB89

September 26th- trixiesmith:witch:, rachieroo:witch:

September 27th- BumpySomeday, Rach87:witch:

September 28th- medzi, Kdear95

September 29th- Autumnflower

September 30th- cravemyheart, Nennakay, Natnee:bfp:

October thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2228547-october-pumpkins-1-tester.html#post33708591

Dannixo: Thanks for starting the September thread! I don't have a chance to try for a May baby (August conception) so I'm excited to move on to September for a June baby. Put me down for the 30th. :)

hi dannixo - can you put me down for Sept 17th please

Hi danni hope your well, this will be my third month in your threads, thank you for having me :)

Can you please put me down for the 9th? This is the day AF is due... But i will probably poas before this!!!

Good luck everyone <3 x

Welcome ladies! I have added you all. Good luck this cycle. :witch: arrived today so I'm here for testing the 7th or so. :dust:

Sorry the witch got you, hope September us lucky for us all. X

Hiya Dannixo! Can you put me down as September 1st? Thanks a ton! xx

september 5th here.

was looking at all the other monthly threads you've made danni (thanks!) and it's interesting that the percent of BFPs per total testers is almost always around 20-25%. august is still only at 12% so there's still room for a handful of BFPs there (that's to any of you who are stalking the september thread but aren't officially out yet!:winkwink:).

i guess i shouldn't be surprised, since that's what FF says the chances of getting pregnant each month are. it stinks that even if we do everything right, it's only that much, but still thought it was cool that the boards' statistics are in agreement with that percent. yeah, i'm a number nerd:blush::haha:

Hey Danni I'm back!! Put me in for Sept. 22 gives me a good round number...of like a 42day cycle...UGHHHH. I swear if they get any longer I am going to go crazy. Does anyone know of anything natural that actual helped shorten their cycle days...I would really love some tips...I hate this super long wait every month.

:hi: wichman yes vitex. It's great at shortening cycles and regulating them, i have used it twice now. It takes 3 months to get into your body so don't give up if it doesn't work in the 1st or 2nd cycle.

Hi everyone, can I join?
I am due to ovulate late next week, so will be testing sept 1st ( AF due sept 3rd but of course I won't wait til then!) here's my story about trying this month

my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
Wish us luck, as I really wish we can do it this cycle!
I never posted much while TTC, mostly just in the other sections ( baby, toddler) but as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
Anyhow, like a pp said, chances are only like 20% any given month, so what will be will be. Hope I can catch this first time, and wishing you all some lovely luck too!

:hi: wichman yes vitex. It's great at shortening cycles and regulating them, i have used it twice now. It takes 3 months to get into your body so don't give up if it doesn't work in the 1st or 2nd cycle.

Thanks. I will try it out...I just can not take my cycles getting any longer...It's driving me crazy.

Went for my hycosy this morning, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be and all good news, both tubes open and everything looks normal. Next appointment is in 8 weeks for ivf referral if nothing has happened by then. I'm hoping today's flush will work and it won't get that far. Feeling positive for September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->